Come closer 5

The next day Jen calls Courteney to tell her everything that happened, they spend the day together; they have fun and Jen returns home.

She gets home and rushes off to see the phone. She doesn't have any messages or calls from John. She is getting desperate. She doesn't know if she should call him. After a few hours, at 10pm, she decides herself and calls him.

- Jen?

- Hey John.

- How are you?

- Good... Hey... listen... I’m very sorry...

- Doesn't matter... Don't worry; I don't want you to do anything you don't want.

- But.. I do want...

- Yeah, Jen... but you know... If you feel bad don’t do it, I'm not going to force you.- Jen smiles, John is very nice with her.

- Do you want to meet?

- Yes... of course, why not? Where?

- I don’t care... Come over and we can hang out outside if you want.

- Okay, sounds good, see you later, bye.

Jen gets ready, she gets a short black dress that reaches well above her knees, she puts on makeup and keeps waiting at the entrance. 

When the doorbell rings, Jen opens the door and she doesn't think it twice before she kisses him. He is so surprised he nearly falls. When they separate, John takes her by her waist and further separates her from him. 

- Wow – He smiles, still surprised - What was that for? 

- I have decided that... you only live once, so... Carpe Diem (Seize the moment) 

- Great then... But I want you to like me; if I’m able to make you like me, then you may kiss me...

 - John... I like you, a lot, so let me kiss you and we'll go from there.- Jen holds his face with both hands and kisses him sweetly.

 John takes her hand, stares at her up and down, she makes him look away with and affectionate slap and they get in the car. They arrive at the restaurant, people are staring at them, no one calls the paparazzi, everything's great, they finish eating, they go to bars, they go through about four or five and they get a “little bit” drunk, then they go out and sit on a sidewalk.

- I think you've had too much. - Says John smiling at her.

- No... I needed this... Leave for a while; forget about everything... -  Jen answers looking into his eyes. John stays a while thinking. 

- Have you ever smoked pot? - He asks looking into her eyes.

- Mmmm... Yes, once... with Brad... – She answers surprised. She sees how John is getting something from the inside pocket of his jacket. 

- Hey! – She shouts stopping him with her hand. - Not here, people can see us! - John gets up and helps Jen to rise too, they go to a dark alley with no way out, they sit next to a dumpster and John takes the drug.

- Marijuana? - Asks Jen.

- Yeah, it's one of the best. - He says making the joint.

- Hey... I'm no longer 20...

- You wanted to forget about everything, then here is the solution. - He says showing it to her.

- Ugh... okay... just a drag. - Jen takes the joint and John lights it up. She sucks very strong, coughing a bit at first, but then she does it again enjoying it more. She looks at John and passes the joint, he sucks and gently flips it out of his mouth.