Come closer 9

They go back to the corner where they were sitting before and they sit back down.

- God Jen, I swear I was about to kill him… fuck, agh... - Justin puts his hand on his head in the form of despair.- I usually ignore them, I don’t care, but I hate it when they come when I'm with you...- Jen looks at him, she half smiles and touches his hair, he smiles. - have you ever hit a paparazzi?

- No... I don't think so... Sometimes I wish I had, but... no... When I go down the street alone, they hide or take photos more politely, but when I’m with someone else they become crazier. I don’t know why... - They smile, and stay there until they are notified by the megaphone.

When they are waiting in line to go on the plane, Jen turns a moment and notices someone, she turns to Justin quickly in disbelief.

- Jus. Can’t believe it.

- What? What is it?

- Matty LeBlanc is behind us, well a couple of people behind us.

- Can I look?

- Yes, yes... - Justin turns around and sees him discretely. He now has gray hair, he's smiling and talking to another man.

-Jen, I have never seen him in person.- He says grinning like a little boy. Jen replies with another smile. – You’re not going to say hello?

- No... I haven’t seen him in a long time... Damn... I don’t know what to do... We’re going in the same flight aaaah... - Sigh. Justin, without a second thought turns and goes to him. Jen can’t believe it, and she’s bound to follow him. They come to him.

- Jen? – Says Matt surprised with a big smile.

- Matty! - She approaches him and hugs him tightly. - What are you doing here?

- Nothing, we have come to record a couple of short scenes and we stayed to celebrate the New Year, what about you? - Jen smiles, raises a hand and shows him the ring. – You’re engaged!? Congratulations! I guess you'll be the lucky one, huh? - says pointing to Justin. – I hope... - Answers looking at Jen, joking.

- Justin, nice to meet you. - They shake hands. When they separate Justin surrounds Jen with one arm.

- And now why are you going to New York?

- Oh, to visit my mother... - Jen says, trying to smile.

- That’s great! Well Jen, we need to talk more often, huh? – They ship; they get together in the tube but separate when sitting in the seats.

Justin and Jen sit together and get comfortable.

- Jen, I met Joey Tribbiani!

During the flight, people ask for autographs, pictures, everything, and almost don’t let them sleep, they get to sleep for an hour and then wake up because of the kids behind them.

Jen looks at the time and see that there are still four hours to get to New York. She decides to open her laptop and send a message to Court.

                           On my way to NY, my father told me everything about my mother... I’ll call you when I arrive ok? Mwah! 

                                                                                                         Love, Jen.

She closes the laptop and looks at Justin who also has his laptop open.

- What are you doing?

- Working. – He looks at his screen smiling. - I was sent to do some repairs on this script and it's all good, so I think I'll finish it in an hour or less...