Come closer 7

December 2012

 She's holding his hand, she doesn’t want to separate from him, he is hers, only hers. She squints and realizes how sexy he is with those Ray Ban sunglasses... and now they are going to Mexico for the holidays... It's a dream coming true...

-- August 2012 --

He's turning 41. Wow, he loves his life; he has a job, a girlfriend, he has everything he wants, he will celebrate his birthday with the love of his life, and he will propose to her, he still can't believe it, what if she says no? What if she runs away? What if she doesn't respond? What if she doubts? Scary.  But he is going to risk it; he is going to try, he has to, he wants to; he loves her, he needs to show her how much he loves her, he wants to marry her.

They are surrounded by paparazzi, the car had to leave them on the other side of the street, Justin holds Jen's hand and protects her over the flashes going on. They run into the restaurant and a waitress serving them at first gets the book open, then she looks at the reservation book and see that it is placed "Justin Theroux." She shows them their table and leaves. Justin is getting more and more nervous.

- Honey, are you okay?...

- Yeah, yeah... don’t worry - Smiles - You know, 40 to 41 is a big change... Well, it is clearly not in your case, because you don't age, in fact I think you still look like when you were in Friends, and that was almost ten years ago, it is a looong time, and everyone changes at least a little after ten years, but not you, I think you're the only human being alive who has not aged a day in ten years, and see that it is very rare, because you know, sometimes even the Botox works wonders, but you haven't even touched it, and I'm very happy for you...

- Justin. Seriously, what's wrong?

- Nothing, nothing... sorry...

- Justin, you can't fool me, – She smiles- tell me.- Justin leaves his seat decided, Jen doesn’t know what he's doing. She sees how he kneels in front of her and she covers her mouth with her hand.

- Jennifer Joanna Aniston, from the moment I saw you on my TV on Friends, since we met until I fell in love with you while milking a goat, I knew you were an amazing person. You're the best thing that has happened to this world, and you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, Jen, will you marry me? - Justin can't handle himself. He's about to fall because of his nerves. One of the waitresses passing by keeps their mouth open waiting for Jen's reaction.

- Yes! Of course I will! Of course I want to marry you! - The waitress rushes excited to tell her peers. Justin gets up and puts the ring on her finger and kisses her as passionately as he ever had. He is happy, he feels full, Jen is his life.

That night went very well, both at dinner and in bed.

- GOOD MORNING MY LOVE! - Jen almost fell off the bed when she heard Justin yell in her ear.

- GOD JUSTIN! Why did you do that? - He laughs.

- I don’t know if you remember, but I think you're wearing a ring on your left ring finger, I think you almost fell out of bed because of how much it weighs! – He smiles, he's kneeling beside the bed looking at Jen. Jen covers her face with the pillow.

- Pleeeease Justiiiiiin... let me sleep... what time is it?

- It's twelve ... - looks at his watch- fifty four. -Proud smiles.

- ONE O'CLOCK? – She gets up quickly.

- I had to catch the plane at two! –She yells searching her clothes in the closet.

- Relax, relax, we can rent one and you can go without problems.

- I know Justin, but I don’t want to rent a plane for myself.