Come closer 3

PART 3- enjoy

I spent a week designing the perfect ring. When it was finished I recorded "Jen and Brad" in it, so no one could copy it. I planned to ask her to marry me on a Saturday, March 17, because I wanted to be married as soon as possible. That day when she woke up, she saw the entire room filled with rose petals. I brought her breakfast to bed and we stayed talking and cuddling till noon, because I sent her to a luxury spa with Lisa and Court. Then the two of us ate at home, so I prepared a very special meal: her favorite Mexican food with hot sauce. We had a great time. We played around with the food and then we stayed lying on the couch watching TV. I couldn’t have been more nervous. I knew she was going to say yes, but a part of me wasn’t sure if she was ready, because we talked about children and she said that she'd loved to but she wasn’t prepared yet, so I didn’t know what she thought about marriage.

It was six o'clock. Time to go to the restaurant, time to not forget that the ring was in the dresser drawer right next to the closet on the third door on the second floor, time to prepare the speech, time to make her fall in love with me like never before.

Before leaving home, at the entrance, I asked her to be quiet, I wanted to admire her perfection, wearing a very short black dress, she was HOT, I realized I was staring too much when she started getting red, so I went over and kissed her.

We got in the car that took us to the restaurant. We almost couldn’t get out of the car when we arrived because we were surrounded by paparazzi. Jen almost fell. Luckily, someone stopped me to not deliver punches. We entered the restaurant and had dinner. We tried to enjoy t, but we kept seeing flashes through the glass. The waiters could hardly speak to us. Some of them dared to ask us for autographs and photos... well, but we laughed a bit and had time to hold hands. When we finished dinner, I asked the waiter to let us out from the back door. He took us into the kitchen, and we went outside.

 - Why are we here? The car is on the other side. - Jen asks not understanding anything.

 - Yes... but the thing is that you almost fell before because of the paparazzi... I'm sick of them, and there's no one here... What do you think about going for a walk along the beach? – I say while I check out the pocket of my trousers.

 - Mmmm, okay, but a short one. I'm a little bit cold.– I smile; I put my jacket around her and hug her as we walk towards the beach.

 We had taken off our shoes already and we walked for a while, so I decided myself.

 - Jen... – I stop walking and hold her hand. She looks at me with a half-smile that made me fall in love even more. I couldn’t have been more nervous - Um... I... I love you, no! I shouldn’t have started there... - I was starting to sweat, I completely forgot everything I had to say, and she kept looking at me uncomprehendingly - Jen, I met you thirteen months ago and you haven’t left my head since then. The first thing I thought about you was that you were the typical Hollywood actress that believes that she's better than the rest, but I was wrong. And well, you're sweet, gorgeous, friendly, good with children, with friends, with your family, with mine, you worry about people... and that makes me love you more and more every day. You're awesome. I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. - I got on one knee and pulled the ring out of the pocket. I saw how she opened her eyes and covered her mouth - Jen, I love you, will you marry me?

 - Yes! Of course I will! - I jumped up and kissed her, I kissed her and then hugged and again kissed and hugged, I couldn’t be happier, when we were kissing we saw several flashes. We were found, so we took our shoes and ran together holding hands. We didn’t know where we were going, we just ran until we came to a road where we took a taxi. I didn’t know where to go so I let Jen talk.