Torn (Werewolf boyxboy)

By coolingsun

Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not... More

REWRITE
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Holiday Special!
Announcement - PATREON!

Chapter 9

103K 3.5K 1.9K
By coolingsun

Osias

(Image above is of Corey!)

I hate cooking, and I always have. So, why did I find myself in the kitchen at the ass crack of dawn, whipping up some grub? The answer was simple. I would never allow my beloved to wake up hungry. Ever since the day that he finally began to accept me, he has been waking every morning with a powerful appetite. That means, if I do not get something into that stomach of his within twenty minutes of him waking, he turns from the sweet, timid, and quiet Angel that I love, to an angry, pouty mess. In other words, he became a grade 'A' grump

Although Berlin desperately tried to hide it from me for the past couple of days, it would take an idiot not to know that he was still unsure about our relationship. Behind his soft-spoken and passive exterior, I could tell that he was struggling something great. At a tug-of-war with himself, and I could not exactly tell which side was winning. So, I opted for the next best thing, to smother my little mate with as much love, support, and care as I could until he was able to stabilize himself.

When I said that I would wait forever, I meant it. 

'Beep! Beep!'

I cursed underneath my breath at the smoke detector as I hurried to open a couple of windows, turning off the stove as well before grumbling underneath my breath at the sight of the eggs that I attempted to scramble, now a charred mess and stuck to the pan. I suppose that's what I get for drifting off into my thoughts and not paying attention to the matter at hand.

After disposing of the soiled eggs and finally getting the smoke detector to shut the fuck up, my head whipped up at the sound of small feet 'pitter-pattering' on the hardwood of my Alpha Wing. Dammit, I knew that the loud ass smoke detector would wake him up. 

However, my anger quickly dissolved at the sight of my Angel, yawning and stretching in one of the large sweatshirts that he always carries around, his blonde hair an adorable disaster on top of his head. Wasting no time at all, I walked over to him as he sniffed the air and turned his little button nose up in disdain. 

"Ew... What happened in here? I-It smells bad." he giggled softly to himself, meeting me halfway across the kitchen floor. I immediately embraced him tightly, my nose traveling slowly down the side of his neck as I growled playfully. 

"I made your breakfast, but the eggs decided to burn themselves." I grumbled out, savoring the feeling of holding my mate in my arms before he would pull away, as he always did. "But thankfully, the orange juice and toast are still salvageable." 

As if on cue, Berlin untangled himself from my hold and shook his head at my explanation as he walked over to the barstools, hoisting his tiny body into one of the high-sitting chairs. I very reluctantly allowed him to do so, knowing that his comfort is much more important than my selfish instincts. 

Berlin smiled at me and rested his elbows on the counter, pursing his pink lips and cocking his head to the side curiously. "I'm beginning to think that you have zero skills in the kitchen." he teased, biting his bottom lip softly with another painfully adorable giggle.

"But we have fucking amazing skills in bed" muttered York inside of my mind with a deeply offended tone. I rolled my eyes at his stupid antics before shutting him out of my consciousness once again. That bastard needs to get used to the fact that he can't be a horny jackass whenever he is around Berlin in his human form. Whatever he chooses to say about Berlin's wolf isn't my business, but Berlin's human is mine, and mine only. 

"I've had a maid my entire life, so I've never needed kitchen skills." I grumbled back, setting a plate of slightly burnt toast and a glass of orange juice on the table before him. "Eat up."

I had to hold back a chuckle at the incredulous look on his face as his eyes shifted up from the depressing plate to me, and then back down. 

"I-I'm afraid to eat this... I think that I might die." he whispered, genuine fear laced into every word.

Before I could answer however, Ortiz came busting into the Alpha wing and stomped his way into my kitchen. Berlin jumped in his seat at the ruckus that he was making with his elaborate entrance, immediately hopped down from the barstool and ran from the room as fast as his short legs could take him. To say that Berlin is afraid of my Beta would be an understatement. 

Berlin's exit didn't phase Ortiz at all. It was obvious that he was throwing a tantrum as he stalked to my fridge, slammed the door open and grabbed a bottle of milk before drinking straight from the jug. I was livid. 

"What the fuck man?!" I scolded, grabbing the milk jug from him to see that his eyes were red and puffy, as if he'd been crying for at least an hour. No matter how sad he looks however, he scared my mate, and that will never go down easy with me. "You barged into the Alpha Wing, scared away my mate and then come into my kitchen and drink my stuff? What the hell is your deal?!" I yelled, harshly slapping the back of his head with my last few words. 

He simply stared at me for a few seconds, his lips pursed and eyes narrowed in thought before he pointed to the milk jug in my hand. "Can I have that back? Kinda thirsty." he mused, obviously unaffected by my rant. I scowled at his remark, putting the top on the jug and sliding it across the counter in the opposite direction of him. 

"No, you cannot have the fucking milk back!" I yelled once more, rolling my eyes at his incessant stupidity before stepping around him and heading into the living room to comfort my shaken up mate. I had to use all of my strength to resist from punching Ortiz in the face.

The sight that I was greeted with upon arrival in the living room almost caused me to crack a smile despite the fact that I was teeming with anger. A small body was huddled up on the far end of the couch, a pink blanket thrown on top of him like a child's ghost costume on halloween. He was shaking so hard that I could see the blanket trembling around him. I hate to say that the sight was absolutely adorable when he was obviously terrified, but it honestly was. 

"Baby... I'm here. I'm here." I comforted Berlin, sitting beside him on the couch before pulling off the blanket and sliding his small body into my lap. He visibly hesitated for a long moment before relaxing into my hold with a whimpering sigh, wrapping his arms around my neck tightly as I wrapped my arms around his thin waist. It is almost unbelievable how beautiful he is. From the top of his little bleach blonde head to his tiny feet. 

" 'Sias!" screamed Ortiz, causing Berlin to jump in my lap and sob out gently against my neck, burrowing away as if he was trying to plaster himself to me. 

Not that I was complaining.

A growl tore through my body as I held Berlin tightly, my arms protective around him as Ortiz stepped into the room with the milk jug in his hand once again. Stubborn ass. 

"Woah, woah. Calm down big boy, don't need you tearing your own Beta apart." he chuckled as he plopped into one of my black armchairs, taking a swig of milk when he settled down into it. "I just have a question. Kinda going through a crisis here..." he trailed off, running his hand through his already disheveled hair. 

At that moment, I was in no mood to help the little bastard that had chosen to trespass in my home and then scare my mate, but his next words caused me to raise an eyebrow. 

"Dude... How did you know you were... Gay?" he asked in a hushed whisper, leaning forward and looking at me with an intense expression. It seemed as if he'd asked me the secret to the universe instead of how I found out that I favored dicks over chicks with the way he was looking at me. 

I opened my mouth to answer, but Berlin's shaking frame in my arms caused me to freeze. 

" O-Osi?..." he asked, looking up at me from his hiding spot in my neck. In my peripheral vision, I saw Ortiz rolling his eyes and crossing his arms in a frustrated manner, but at that moment it meant nothing to me. 

"Yes, beautiful?" 

A soft blush covered his cheeks at my compliment, and he brought his dainty fingers to his cheeks in order to cover it. "I-I'm hungry... A-and that m-man is... Sc-scary." he whispered, still trembling away. In any other circumstance, I knew he wouldn't let me hold him as long as he was now, so I chose to take advantage of the situation. 

"It's alright, kitten. I will not let him hurt you, I promise. As long as you stay in my arms, he cannot hurt you." I whispered in his ear low enough so that that Ortiz couldn't hear, smiling down at him a moment later as he nodded firmly and pulled the pink blanket over himself once again. Once he calmed down slightly, I went to face Ortiz once again, rocking Berlin gently in my arms. 

"I knew that I was gay since I was little. Where is all of this coming from? Hurry up, Berlin is uncomfortable with you and frankly, I am as well." I teased, kissing the top of my mate's head when I heard a soft whimper from him.

"I... I think that I like dick..." he muttered, my eyes wide in panic before he stood up and began pacing back and forth. If he wore out my carpet, I was going to be livd. "But... I'm straight. I think?" He scratched the back of his head before looking at me with a confused expression. 

"What is all of this about?" I drawled, wanting to get this whole ordeal over with so that I could care for my mate. Before Ortiz could respond however, there was a loud pounding on the door. 

"FUCK!" Ortiz screeched, looking around frantically like he was trying to survey a spot where he could hide. I rubbed my temple stressfully, keeping my other arm around Berlin, who was visibly about to have a panic attack. 

"Go open the fucking door, Ortiz. And when you do, let yourself out. You're annoying the shit out of me." I instructed in my Alpha voice, looking down in surprise when I felt Berlin hit my chest with his tiny fist and mouthed out the words 'don't curse' to me. It was a new feeling to be reprimanded by someone as tiny as a middle schooler. 

Ortiz stood there gaping like a fish, staring at me with betrayal in his eyes before he stalked over to the door and yanked it open with a murderous glare. I raised an eyebrow at the sight of a tall, asian male at the door, taller than Ortiz himself but shorter than I. He had a nice amount of muscles that bulged from his tight Nike athletic shirt, but the scariest part about him was his expression. The man's lips were set in a straight line and his eyes were unreadable. He looked as if he was ready to kill. 

"If you run away from me again, I will personally chain you to my bed." the man stated before picking up Ortiz with a grunt, tossing him over his shoulder a moment later. "You are mine. I advise you to remember that." 

Ortiz screamed and kicked, pleading with me to save him but I just smirked and thanked the Goddess that she relieved me of his annoyances. I suppose Oritz was freaking out about having a male mate this entire time, and it seemed as if he was going to be the submissive partner in the relationship. A smile broke across my face at the sound of Berlin giggling softly and waving at the man when he turned around in my lap. 

"Thank you, Corey!" he piped up before ducking his head when Ortiz flipped him the bird.

I couldn't even get angry at him, as Berlin was already sliding out of my lap and jumping up and down excitedly as he faced the door. It took all of my strength to tear my eyes away from his jiggling bubble butt as he did so. 

"You know him?" I asked, slightly taken aback at the change in Berlin's demeanor.

"Yeah!" he giggled, turning around to face me with a bright smile. "Corey is my brother!" 

After the ordeal with Ortiz, I was granted a couple hours of peace. Relatively. Berlin sat in the living room and watched television underneath his pink blanket, reverting back to his reserved and timid self after I ordered breakfast from the main Pack House for him. Meanwhile I attended to pack duties, sorting out the last details for the few that we lost during the attack and specifying details in a few alliance papers. It did not go as smoothly as I wanted however because I was constantly blocking out Ortiz from contacting me over mind link, as he couldn't seem to stop cursing me out. 

"Alpha. Did you hear me?" 

I raised an eyebrow as I looked up from my dinner plate, tilting my head at my assistant Sam before shaking my head. 

"No. I didn't. Repeat it." I spoke, glancing around the room which was filled with loud chatter. Since today is Tuesday, we have the weekly pack dinner. The Grand Ballroom is transformed into a giant dining area, with five tables that stretched from one side of the room to the other. This time, it was quite tight in the room because of the newcomers to our pack. I sat at the front of the room in a special section of the table for the higher ranks in the pack. Berlin sat to my left, subconsciously leaning against my bicep as he dozed off, but the spot to my right reserved for the Beta was empty. I smirked at the thought that he was probably being punished by his mate for evading him to long. Serves him right. 

"I said that I think in order to assimilate the newcomers more effectively, we should have a retreat. Remember when we used to drive the pack down to our California vacation home? It would be a wonderful opportunity to make this whole predicament easier." Sam stated, a smile pulling at the corner of her lips as she spoke. While she usually has stupid ideas, but this one was a first. It actually sounded a bit feasible.

I wrapped my arm around Berlin's waist when he began to slide back, moving his drowsy little body to lean against my chest slightly as I thought about Sam's proposition. Lifting a green bean to my lips, I nodded slowly. 

If we had this retreat for the pack, it would allow for a much more fluid and quick assimilation, as well as allowing the packs to become used to one another. But most of all, I would get to see Berlin in pink, tight swimming trunks.

Just the thought of his bubble butt was causing my pants to tighten in all of the right places. I don't know how much longer I'd be able to hold back from mating Berlin. Although he may not be in heat due to the enchanted bracelet, that didn't change the fact that my instincts as a dominant male wolf screamed at me to fill him to the brim with my seed.  

Naughty thoughts. 

"That is an interesting idea. Get the details and how much it would cost to rent ten coach busses. The ride is not too long, so we will probably be able to manage. Also, make sure that we can rent the beach out." I instructed before pushing my seat back from the chair and gathering my mate up into my arms. "Berlin is about to pass out from exhaustion, so I will be heading back to the Wing now. I want that information on my desk first thing in the morning."

I didn't wait for her reply and simply exited the room, heading towards the Alpha Wing as I stared down at the angelic features of my beloved. I don't think I'll ever get used to the way his bottom lip trembles when he is sleepy, or how his perfectly wide hips sway when he walks past me. 

He's so tempting. So perfect. So mine.

The sound of loud moans broke into my thoughts of Berlin, causing me to scowl in disgust as I realized that I was walking past my Beta's room. I'd have to get his room soundproofed now that he has a mate. Ortiz's groans of pleasure caused my stomach to churn, and I sped up my pace towards the double doors that signaled the end of the pack house and the beginning of the Alpha Wing.

"O-Osi?..." Berlin whispered in a sleepy voice as I set him on my bed, snuggling into the soft covers.

"Yes?" I replied as I walked to my closet to strip to my boxers. 

"C-can you undress me?... I'm t-too t-tired..." he asked, his voice becoming more and more faint as his eyes fluttered closed. 

"Hell yes." I grinned, deciding at that moment that during the retreat would be the time that I make Berlin truly mine. 

"Yes! I'm getting laid!" yelled York inside of our mind. How he keeps getting past the barriers that I put up to keep him at bay, I will never know. 

I didn't even try to shut him up. I just smiled down at Berlin as I gently tugged his sweatshirt over his head. 

Soon, Berlin will officially be Luna of my pack and mine completely. 

3067 words! I'm on a roll!

Thank you for reading! I assure you that there will be some drama to come. ;) Please vote and comment, I greatly appreciate getting them!

coolingsun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.2K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
1.1M 40.1K 44
| BOOK 2: Torn Series | The scatterbrained Beta of the Crescent Falls pack thought that he was straight. That is, until he met Corey Cahill. The myst...
356K 14.1K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
46.4K 1.4K 32
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...