Voices of the Heart

By StingLikeABumblebee

Barricade is gone, and Alyssa is safe... At least, that's what everyone thought. Megatron and his Decepticons... More

Nightmares
A New Friend
Royal Problems
Leave it all in the Past
Angry Disagreements
Keeping Her Safe
Homecoming Horrors
There Is No Difference
N.E.S.T
Restarting... Maybe
Deadline
NOT RESTARTING
New Friends... Kinda
Not Again
Say What?
The Lennox Family
Galloway
Dinobots and Wreckers
Broken Love
Hidey
A/N: SORRY AND HELP
Apologies

Two Queens

201 15 3
By StingLikeABumblebee

"There, finished!"

I smiled as I looked at my reflection. My eyeshadow sparkled like the sequins of my dress and heels, my curled eyelashes framing my eyes perfectly. My lips had a slight hint of pink, giving them a natural look. Destinee had put my hair in a waterfall braid, which fell past my shoulders in gentle curls.

"I look..."

"Amazing," Destinee smiled before studying herself in the mirror. The black dress hugged her body, showing off her figure nicely. Dark red lipstick, burgundy pumps, smoky eyeshadow, and a side-swept punk braid completed her look.

"So do you," I said.

"Really?" Destinee asked skeptically.

"Hey, would I lie to you?" I teased. "Friends only tell the truth."

I saw Destinee's smile falter slightly and frowned slightly when I saw regret flash in her eyes.

"Alyssa..." She began. "I-I have to tell you something..."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"T-here's a reason why I didn't tell you sooner," Destinee stammered. She paused and took a breath. "Alyssa... The truth is... I'm-I'm actually--"

"Well, look at you girls," Chris said as he and Shane walked in. "You two look absolutely stunning."

"Thanks, Chris," Destinee said as she forced a smile. I had a feeling they interrupted us on purpose, but I kept my mouth shut.

"You look beautiful," Shane said as he hugged his daughter.

"Thanks, dad."

"You do, too," Shane added as he winked at me.

"Thank you."

Chris smiled as the doorbell rang. "Sounds like your dates are here."

Destinee and I shared a smile before answering the door. Sure enough, Bumblebee and Sunstreaker were waiting for us. Sunny had on a gold tuxedo vest with a matching tie, black dress pants, and a nice pair of black shoes. Bee's was somewhat similar, only his vest was yellow,he wore a black jacket, and had a black bow tie.

"You never fail to take my breath away" Bee said softly before kissing my hand.

"You look great, too."

"Hey, Dess," Sunstreaker said nervously as he approached her. "You-you look beautiful."

Destinee blushed and smiled shyly. "Thank you..."

Sunstreaker bit his lip as he reached into his pocket and took out a small box.

"I, uh... I got this for you," he stammered as he gave her the box. "I-I just saw it and thought of you."

Destinee's eyes widened as she opened the box and took out a beautiful silver Cupid heart bracelet. Sunstreaker smiled shyly as he took the bracelet and slipped in on her wrist.

"Skyler, it's beautiful..." Destinee breathed.

"That's why it made me think of you," Sunstreaker said softly. Destinee went silent as she looked at him in shock.

After awhile, Bee cleared his throat. "We should get going. Homecoming started half an hour ago."

"... Okay. Thank you for ruining the moment," Sunstreaker said flatly.

**

I laughed as the four of us danced to the music with the other Autobots. Destinee and I were just jumping up and down while the boys were just goofing off. Both of us cringed when Mudflap ended his 'break dance' routine with a perfect split.

"SOMEBODY SAVE MY UNBORN CHILD!"

"Idiota," Dino muttered as he yanked Mudflap up. "It wouldn't matter either way."

"So you two showed up."

I groaned as we turned to face Ursula. I had to squint in order to adjust my eyes to her shiny silver dress.

"And you're dressed like a disco ball," I said.

Ursula sneered. "I thought I made it clear that you're not going to stand between me and my crown."

"You're crown?" Destinee scoffed. "I wouldn't claim it just yet."

"Are you saying one of you will win?" Ursula laughed.

"I'm saying that you might not win," Destinee said coolly.  

Ursula scowled. Before she could say anything, the principle walked up onto the stage. "Attention, attention please. Would the Homecoming Princesses come up to the front of the stage please."

"Omigod, it's happening!" Ursula squealed as she ran up to the front of the stage. Destinee and I shared a look before joining her. Bumblebee gave me an encouraging nod while Sunstreaker gave Destinee a thumbs up.

"Well, now that we have the votes in, it's time to announce the Queen," the principal said. Ursula smirked at us as he unfolded the piece of paper in his hands. "And this year's Homecoming Queen is... Destinee Williams!"

I didn't know who looked more shocked: Destinee or Ursula. "WHAT?!"

"Ms. Williams. Come up and get your crown."

Destinee smirked before taking my hand and leading me up onto the stage.

"D-Dess...?" I asked nervously. "What are you doing?"

"I'm afraid there's been a mistake," Destinee announced loudly as she took the crown. "This year, you have two Homecoming Queens."

My eyes widened in shock as Destinee snapped the crown in half and handed me a piece. I smiled up at her and placed the crown on my head. Destinee winked before putting on her half of the crown and taking hold of my hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Your Homecoming Queens are Destinee Williams and Alyssa Parker!"

I beamed as everyone cheered loudly. Everyone except one person...

"NO!" Ursula screeched as she stormed onto the stage. "There's only one Homecoming Queen! And it was suppose to be ME!"

"Give it a rest, Ursula," Destinee groaned. "It's over."

"No, it's not!" Ursula hissed. It was official; she had lost it. "Give. Me. My. Crown!"

"Want it?" Destinee growled. "Come and get it!"

Ursula let out an ear-splitting screech before charging at me. I didn't have time to react before Destinee pushed me out of the way and punched Ursula straight in the jaw. The blow made Ursula lose her balance and fall of the stage with a loud thud. All eyes turned to Destinee in shock, who just smiled innocently.

"Hey, don't mess with royalty."

Some people laughed uneasily as the music started again. Destinee winked at me before making her way towards Sunstreaker.

"Shall we dance, Princess Dandelion?" She baited. Sunstreaker rolled his eyes, but smirked and led Destinee to the dance floor. I started to make my way to Bumblebee, but someone roughly pulled me back. I tensed, thinking it was Ursula, taking another chance to snatch the crown. But when I looked into blood chilling blue eyes, I found the owner to be much worse than Ursula.

"Hello, Alyssa," Alice said coolly. "I think it's time you met my friends."

=D=

I laughed as Skyler and I danced awkwardly to the slow song. I wasn't much of a slow dancer and Skyler... Well, he wasn't much of a dancer.

"Sorry," he muttered as he stumbled. "I-I'm not a good dancer."

"I guess that makes two of us," I laughed before looking into his eyes. Suddenly, guilt washed over me. All the lies had to stop now.

"There's something I need to tell you," I said. I hesitated, before saying his real name. "... Sunstreaker."

'Skyler' stared at me in shock before backing away from me as if I had slapped him.

"... What did you call me?"

"I know who you really are, Sunstreaker," I said. "And I know about your friends, your brother--"

"How?" Sunstreaker said. I couldn't tell if he was shocked or angry. "Are you... Are you you a 'Con?"

"No!" I hissed. "I would never side them! Not after those monsters slaughtered my mother!"

I saw Sunstreaker's eyes soften slightly, but he was still skeptical. "Then who are you?"

"Optimus Prime sent me," I told him. Any distrust Sunstreaker showed vanished completely at the name of his leader. "You can trust me."

"Okay..." Sunstreaker said slowly. "Why are you here?"

I was about to reply when Sideswipe and other Autobots ran up to us. I frowned when I saw how frantic he looked.

"Sides, what's wrong?" Sunny asked.

"Dude!" Mudflap complained. "You blew our cover!"

"She already knows about us," Sunstreaker told them.

I sighed when they eyes me warily. "Optimus sent me, okay?" I snapped. "Now what's got you all so worked up?"

"We can't find Alyssa," Dino said.

I felt my heart stop. How could I have let my guard down? "What?!"

"She's not in the gym," Jazz said.

"Are you sure?" Sunstreaker asked worriedly.

"We checked three times," Sideswipe said. "She's gone!"

"Well, where's Bee?" I inquired.

"He's looking around the rest of the school," Dino answered.

"And no one saw her leave?" Sunstreaker snapped, clearly annoyed.

"Well, my bro and I saw that Alice chick leave with her," Skids said absentmindedly.

We all looked at him and Mudflap in disbelief. Those two morons!

"You idiots, why didn't you say anything?!" I snapped.

"Yo, we thought they were just going to the bathroom or something!" Mudflap said defensively. "Why are you so pissed?!"

"BECAUSE YOU LET HER GET KIDNAPPED BY A FUCKING PRETENDER!"

"... Oh, shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 130 18
Este vorba despre povestea a două fete Ana și Lia .Ele sau cunoscut la luceu, și vor avea parte de o mare surpriza atunci când descoperă trupa lor d...
3.2K 480 31
- Atat de frumos... Șopti băiatul brunet înspre locul în care baiatul stătea întins la soare,se aflau la ora de sport,însă blondul a rămas neclintit...
1.8K 362 16
Luând asupra sa o alta identitate pentru a-și menține adevărata în secret, băiatul putea fi descris ca adevăratul sens al cuvântului "brutal si frumo...
814K 41.5K 44
Leah Evans este deifiniția unei femei de afaceri:puternică,deșteaptă și în drumul ei spre a deveni șefa celei mai mari compani din New York.Oricum,câ...