This Revenge Brought Us Love...

By Byullover92

I don't know what he want... I don't know why he's so bad to me... I don't know what I did to him.... But... More

First Impression
The Reason
First Day : Fear
Embarrassment
Broken Heart
Surprise
Mission
A Day With His Friends
Wedding and Honeymoon
His Nightmare
Work and Fun
Jiwook
Home
Last Day
Grandchild?
Back to Normal Life
Yoon Jieun
Lunch
Run
Jing
Jin and Jing and V
Going Out
Love Line
Advises
Twins?
Party Pt1
Party Pt2
Getting to know Junghyun
Danger
The Truth
Apology
I love you and I meant it
Saved
Move on and Pay back
Family fun
Truth or Dare
Make up and become one
Good News
New Or Old Member?
Happiness (Final)
New Book
V-Jing side story
New Books
My Bad, I'm sorry
Promotion Time

Losing

33.6K 1K 522
By Byullover92

New day

I came out of the bathroom, ready to go to school. My phone was vibrating on the nightstand. It was from Yoon. I quickly checked it.

From: My love

I feel very sorry for our relationship for those six years. Although, it's hurt so much, I'll make sure I don't live in it forever. I'll try to forget no matter how hard I try. One more thing, I decided to go, and never come back again. So do not feel sorry or regret. It's not your fault or anyone. Just promise me... you're happy with him. Goodbye...

I dropped my body to the floor as I read the message. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He's gone...He never come back to me. It's over between us...NO!

"This is losing huh?" I muttered while running.

"This is too much to handle" My target was 'That guy'. While running I bumped into someone. Before I could hit the ground that person grabbed my arm first. I looked up and found Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol..."

"Where are you going? Are you alright?" He asked pointing to my puffy eyes.

"Alright...Oh I want to ask you some question" I caught my breath.

"What is it?"

"What is the transfer student's name?"

"Mm...let me think" He blinked in thinking and then he clicked his finger.

"Ah got it. It's Jeon Jungkook. Why do you want to know anyway?"

"Nothing...Do you know where is he now?"

"I guess with his group of friends"

"Where?"

"At his private room xxx building xx"

"Ah thank you. See you later" I ran toward that room before Sungyeol could ask another question.

I placed my hands on my knees painting hard as I was standing in front of the room xxx

"Jeon Jungkook huh? Heartless guy ever!" I muttered and tried to catch my breath. I could hear the laughter from inside. Happy? Happy, when the other hurt almost die. This is very bad!!!

I knocked on the door. Many second later the door crack open. The door was opened by a very tall guy with messy hair.

"Hello! Can I help you?" He asked with his deep voice, but full of friendly. I felt good with him already.

"Is Jeon Jungkook here?"

"Oh! Yeah...He's inside, but wait!"

"Ehh..." He closed the door into my face. How rude! I took back my words earlier.

"Yah! Is Jungkook sleeping?" I heard his yelling.

I couldn't wait anymore, so I opened the door by myself. There, I saw six hot guys in the room.

"Ah Ha! Pretty girl. Are you Jungkook's girl?" A guy with very wide smile asked.

"Are you looking for Jeon Jungkook?"A boy with cute eyes asked.

"He's sleeping over there" A guy who looking good told me with a smile, pointing to a corner where Mr. heartless was sleeping with his ear phone on.

"Why are you looking for Kookie, beautiful girl?" A guy had long face winked at me. Aish! So pervert!

"Shut up!" I snarled at him made him jerk back, earning laughter from the other. I ignored them and walked toward sleeping Jeon Jungkook. Even he was sleeping, he still put on his cold face, steady but handsome. Aish! What am I thinking? I was here not for admiring his handsomeness. I pulled out his ear phone from his ear, then he opened his eyes slowly. He stared at me with his dark brown eyes.

"Lost?" He said sitting up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Go with me!"

"Where?" He asked standing up and faced me.

"Airport!"

"Why?"

"Explain!"

"To who?"

"My boyfriend!"

"How?"

"Aish! Stop your WH question. It's very annoying!"

"You know, I can't"

"Why not? You've started it, so you're the one who can stop it"

"I don't want"

"Yahh!!!!" I yelled into his face and grabbed his shirt.

"I told you, I've never made that stupid mistake. I don't even know you anyway"

"Take off you dirty hands from me" he said one by one in a steady tone.

"Dirty hands huh?"

"Eh Eh girl, how dare you?"

"Unbelievable tch tch tch"

"She's dead!" The boys commented. I ignored them and glared at the face in front of me.

"Stop it!"

"..."

"I'll fight back if you keep playing with me"

"I'm not playing"

"Stop it! Because I hurt to death already! You got what you want, didn't you?"

"Take off your hands" He raised his voice a bit, I repeated A Bit! But I could see the other boys started to panic. It showed me that this guy very scary and effective to them.

"Girl, let him go or you'll die in this place"

"Oh no! It can't be happening"

"Jin hyung help!" They shouted and yelled like the idiot. I let him go and stepped back, but still staring into his cold eyes.

"Have you ever had a true love with someone?" I asked painfully.

"Never" He replied with cold tone.

"So you're such a person who lacking in love, aren't you?"

"None of your business"

"You feel lonely, sadness, anger, and fear follow you every seconds... you never know what love is, and you never love someone than yourself, you selfish! You jerk! You heartless! You...." Before I could continue, a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the room. He was the guy with good manner. I tried to struggle but he was stronger and didn't let me go. So I just let him drag me to somewhere. At last, we reached the school garden. I sat down putting my face into my knees as my tears rolled down my cheeks. I heard him sighed and sat down next to me.

"I don't know, what your problem with my friend is, but mind to tell me?" His voice was so manly and comfy.

"You're his friend, go and ask him" I wiped my tears away.

"Everything in his mind...I've never known" He said sadly. I turned to look at him. He weakly smiled.

"Although we are best friends, he would never open up with us. He's kinda quiet and mysterious"

"Because he's heartless, selfish..." I said angrily.

"You shouldn't say those cruel words to him. Those words touch his heart badly. If you know him enough, you'll feel sorry for him" He said with sad eyes.

"You're his friend, so you stand on his side, don't you?"

"That's right. But what is your problem with him?"

"Don't mention it. It's over"

"It's ok if you don't want to tell me. But... if you need me to help, I'm happy too. I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me Rapmon or Rapmonster, and you?"

"NaIn, Lee NaIn. Your name is kinda weird" I said teasing with his nickname.

"I like to rap"

"Oh nice"

"Nice to know you"

"Me too" He smiled. It was an angelic smile, his dimple full of kindness and honesty. His smile reminded me about Yoon...I sighed as Namjoon stood up.

"I have to go to calm Jungkook down. Angry Jungkook will make a big disaster"

"Ok thank. It's really good to know you. You're different from that heartless guy so far"

"It's because you haven't know him clearly like I do. But thanks. Bye, see you around"

Meanwhile

Jungkook slowly sat down on the couch. His eyebrows were pulled together as his eyes kept staring into space.

Jimin, V, and J-Hope were hugging each other at the corner while Suga and Jin exchanged worried glance. They were staring at Angry Jungkook. This was the second time they saw 'Angry Kookie'. The first time was the time that Jungkook had a fight with his father. So they tried to cheer him up, but they got kicked out of the room. Then Jungkook went out and had a big fight with a group of gang. He came back with bruises in the night to Jin's apartment. They started to scare of him because the next day, they found that the gang who had a fight with Jungkook was sent to police station and each of them got the heavy injuries. The other thing was the gang's illegal information was along with them too. He's scary, right?

"What to do? What to do?" Jimin kept muttering as he still hugging J-Hope.

"Should we tie Jungkookie?" V suggested as his voice cracked in fear.

"You dare?" J-Hope raised his eyebrows at him.

"I meant US"

"Don't you remember the time he kicked us out of his room?" Jimin asked with mocking tone.

"Unforgettable!" V answered.

"He's scary" Jimin added.

"Sent the gang to the police station by himself, unbelievable..." J-Hope mumbled.

"What will happen this time?" Jimin said looking at Jungkook.

"Will he fight with another gang?"

"Who would be next victim?"

"Nobody knows" Then Namjoon came back in the room. He looked at the three hugging boys and sighed at the two elders. His eyes then moved to Jungkook and he sighed deeply.

"You guys go to class. It's time to study...And Jungkook..." Before Namjoon could start his sentence, Jungkook stood up and walked out of the room.

"I hope, there's no fighting between Jungkook and another gang though" Jin said worriedly.

NaIN's POV

All day I couldn't focus on what I did. Hyunji kept asking me but I told her that 'I'm fine'. I knew she didn't believe me but I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

I was sitting on a chair in the dining room, drinking hot chocolate. I couldn't sleep so, in the middle of the night I was there. Just one week, my life had change like the sky to the earth, it's just because of a guy who I never know. Jeon Jungkook! From now on I would fight back to you. You'll see!

No one's POV

The bell was ringing that made Jin wake up and rushed to the door.

"Who could be here in the middle of the night?" He mumbled while walking to the door.

He lived in this apartment alone since his parents were in business trip and Jin didn't want to live in his big mansion alone so he moved out. He opened the door and his eyes widened. He caught Jungkook's body before he fell down to the floor.

"What happen, Kookie?" Jin asked while helping Jungkook in. He laid Jungkook down on the couch then examined his body. The blood was flowing from Jungkook's forehead. The small bruises were on his cheek, his knuckles were bleeding too.

"Leave me alone. I'm fine..."

"If you want me to leave you alone, why would you come here from the first place?"

Jin said with a sigh walking into his room. A minute later, he came back with wet towel and the first aid. Jin started to wipe Jungkook's face but he pushed his hand away.

"Don't be stubborn!" He tried to do it and Jungkook dropped his hands to his side, stopped protesting.

"This time with who?" The Hyung asked while put the plaster on the bruises. The younger didn't care to answer.

"Call your parent yet?"

"No need. They don't even care"

"Parents always care about their children. They love you, worry about you..."

"Stop it" Although his voice was low but still appeared serious.

"If they don't care about you..." Jin was cut off when Jungkook tried to get up. Jin then held his shoulder and force him to sit back on the couch. Since he had no power to against so he laid back again.

"Ok ok I'll stop. Just let me finish with you bruises" Jin continued to put the bandages on his dongsaeng's forehead and knuckle.

"Later don't hurt yourself if you angry with something or someone"

"Don't act like you're my father, I hate it. Night!" Jungkook said coldly and closed his eyes. Jin sighed and walked to his room.

NaIn's POV

It was Friday morning but I didn't want to go to school. I was afraid, I was afraid to face the revenge. So I decided to stay at home. I was not ready to fight back to that guy yet. On other hand, I was worried about the marriage. I couldn't believe I was getting marriage next Friday. Even I didn't know who is my soon-to-be husband? What does he look like? I was nervous because on Monday our families would meet each other.

Finally, it was Sunday. It's Jin's daddy's birthday. So I took him to buy something he wanted for his daddy. My life was better these few days. There was no Mr. Ice's text, there was no revenge too.

"Mommy, what do you want for Appa?"

"Mmm...Flower. You?"

"Appa liked robot very much. Can I buy a robot for him?"

"Of course!"

"Let's go!"

Jin ran into toys shop and started to search his daddy's favorite robot. I waited for him at a table near the counter.

"Mommy!" Jin ran to me. He was hugging two medium iron man figures.

"Mommy this one for Appa..." He pointed one of them.

"And another one?"

"It's for Hyung"

"Really? What if he doesn't like it?"

"I don't know. But I really want to give it to him"

"OK then" I rubbed his head and took the things to pay.

When we finished, Jin put one of the box into his backpack saying he would give it to his Hyung when he meets him. After I bought flower I drove off to the graveyard.

Jin was sitting beside me in front of the grave of my sister and her husband. I put the flower down.

"Unnie, Oppa... how are you? I and our family are fine. Two years already. This year Jin is five years old, he's growing good yet stubborn, but don't worry, I'll take care of him the best. Jinnie say something to your parent.

"Nae! Omma! Appa! I miss you. Don't believe big brain I'm not stubborn at all..."

"Yah!"

"Kekeke kidding. Today is Appa's birthday. Look! I have your favorite iron man for you. When you're bored or miss me just play with it, ok?"

"Unnie I'm getting married next week. Don't forget to look from above, nae?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 225 57
Taekook walks in on Namjin after getting caught doing it in said couple's bed earlier that day. They get kicked out of their shared house, just for t...
200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
826 47 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
1.4M 38.8K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...