Dr. August. [TMAD series.]

By Bhettiboop

"Being a sex therapist ain't all it's cracked up to be. Business is business." - Dr. August. More

"Virgin Mary."
"Control."
"Tickle Me."
"Like my Husband."
"Dr."
"Against my Will."
"Strip."
"Fruitista."
"I'll be your doctor."
"15."
"Numra."
"Let's get nasty."
"25."
"Battered."
"Plus Sized."
"Poolside."
"Good times."
"..."
"Speechless."
"Catching Up."
"Far Out."
"Old Times."
"Crossroads."
"Back at the office."
"Sex Ed."
"The Naughty Side."
"Kidnapped."
"Rising High."
"Damn..."
"?"
"Temptation......"
"Wife Swap."
"3."
"For the better."
"I've been thinking..."
"First."
"Ugly Trait."
"Daughter."
"Big Step."
"....walk away."
"Mother of God."
"Sin."
"Bar Mitzvah."
"Delivery."
"Jayla."
"Commander in chief."
"Positive."
"Sleep with me."
"I Fucking Love it."
"Bombshell."
"Spit it out!"
"On her plate..."
"Bond."
"....testify."
"Toll on your Body."
"1st testiment."
"2nd testiment."
"3rd testiment."
"4th testament."
"Naughty Girl."
"Who's there?"
"Ratted Out."
"Blood over Water."
"Moving on..."
"Domino Effect."
"Jury."
"Shit..."
"Matter of Time."
"Beyond Stressed."
"Hold On!"
"Turntables." [Part 1.]
Turntables. [Part 2.]
"It doesn't get any easier..."
"Fly Away."
"All is well." **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

"Numra." [Part 2.]

76.4K 1.2K 311
By Bhettiboop

Flashback . .

It was the middle of freshman year for Chresanto, Rayan, Jacob, and Craig. It was 2002. It was the middle of the second semester, so this was the most tiring time of the year. During their 3rd hour, the science teacher stood up in the middle of the class and prepared for what everyone thought was a lecture. Chresanto was sitting in the back of his class with Craig and Jacob.

"Okay settle down, settle down." The male teacher smiled. "Here today, we have a new student! She moved her all the way from the Netherlands. Everyone, welcome Numra."

Everyone stared at the door and watched Numra walk into the room. She had on her hood to represent her religion, but she didn't have it over her head. Her frizzy hair scolded on top of her head as she walked inside of the classroom with her checkered shirt as flooded pants. A few of the classmates started laughing under their breaths at how bad she was flooding.

"Oh hoh hoh shit." Chresanto laughed under his breath as he looked at her pants. "Are y'all seeing what I'm seeing?"

"Yeah. Mmmft." Jacob scoffed, holding in her laughter. "She's flooding like crazy."

"She ain't flooding, she damn near drowning!" Craig said as Chresanto and Jacob burst into a loud laughter.

"Excuse me, boys!" The teacher barke as he looked at them. "I would LOVE to break you three up for the beginning of the trimester. Try me."

The three quickly silenced as the teacher gave them a furious look, then smiled at Numra.

"Sit anywhere you'd like." The teacher smiled.

"I'll.....sit over...there......" Numra said, struggling with her english as she walked the the back of the other side of the room, far away from where the boys are sitting.

"Alright." The teacher nodded. "Alright class. Today is the day that you start your science projects!"

"Aauauahhahahaguuughh." The whole entire class complained simultaneously.

"Aauuauhgh all you want. This is worth 25% of your current grade, so if you want to bomb it, that's on you." The teacher said in a blunt tone as he got out his clipboard. "Now I've paired you up to make sure that you don't pair with your friends to goof off. Susanna, you're with Matt."

"Oh my god are you fucking kidding me.." Susanna groaned.

"Excuse me, is that a problem?" The teacher asked as he looked at her. "Because if so, you can work by yourself."

"No...." The girl groaned.

"Jacob, you'll be with Seiji." The teacher continued. "Flora, you'll be with Jamie. Max, you'll be with Seta. Peter, you'll be with Frank. Tom, you'll be with Raul. Wesley, you'll be with Breanne. Chresanto, you'll be with Trisha. And Jasmine, you'll be with Tray."

"Mr. Peterson, Trisha transferred schools." Chresanto said in a confused tone.

"Oh. You're right." Mr. Peterson said in a serious tone. "Well. Uh......I guess you'll have to be with Numra."

"What?!" Chresanto said in a loud tone.

"Hahahahahaha!" Jacob, Craig, and a few others laughed.

"Settle down! Settle down right now!" The teacher shouted, startling a few students.

"She doesn't even understand English!" Chresanto said out loud as he put his hand out, not caring if she understood him or not.

"Actually, she understands it pretty well. She also speaks it." The teacher said in a serious tone. "Now everyone, pair up and talk about your ideas."

As everyone moved around the room, Chresanto glanced at Numra as she looked back at him. He shook his head and slumped in his seat, watching her slowly walk over to him. She sat down in the seat across from him, watching him give her an irritated look.

"Hi." Numra said as she looked at him.

"Hey." Chresanto said, blowing her off.

But when Chresanto glanced a little closer to her, she looked way better up close. In fact, she looked absolutely beautiful. He stared at her for a while and enhanced her beauty a little, causing goosebumps to come up on his arms. These were the first chills that he ever received by her. He jumped out of his stare and rubbed his arms, looking down at the sheet.

"So, what do you want to do?" Chresanto asked in a blunt tone.

"من می خواهم به انجام-"

"No no no. I don't understand what you're saying." Chresanto said, giving her an agitated look. "Speak English."

But it wasn't as easy as it sounded. Numra closed her eyes and spoke as much English as she could.

"Eggs?" Numra said.

"What about them?"

"We........do........project on eggs?" Numra struggled, still trying.

"Okay and what about?" Chresanto said as he clicked his pen open and started writing.

Numra paused for a long while, then spoke again.

"Explosion." Numra said.

"So you want to make the eggs blow up?" Chresanto said, trying to get it out of her.

Before she could finish, the lunch bell rang. Without saying goodbye, Chresanto quickly sprang out of his seat and left her there. Numra slowly gathered her things and made her way to the lunchroom. However, looking around, it was packed. There were no open seats anywhere, and nobody was offering her a seat.

So just like Christina, Numra sat in the hallway and are by herself.

The next day, Numra and Chresanto were still deciding on what they wanted to do for their project. But the two weren't talking. It was extremely difficult to get through and understand Numra, so he just drew out what they discussed the previous night before. When he looked at what Numra was drawing, it was completely different from what they discussed. It was almost like a robot like figure.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Chresanto asked.

"Um....." Numra paused, trying to get her sentence together. "Writing a robot."

"I thought that you wanted to do an egg explosion?" Chresanto asked in a frustrated tone.

"I want to change it." Numra mumbled.

"Oh my god. Why didn't you tell me?" Chresanto scowled as he threw his hands in the air and looked at her. "Here I am trying to figure out on how to make an egg explode and you're changing ideas!"

"I.....think that that'll be better......." Numra said, looking down to avoid looking at his raging eyes.

"Alright." Chresanto groaned. "All fucking right."

"Chresanto, you and your partner go and work outside since you like to be so loud." The teacher snapped as he looked at her.

Chresanto got up out of his seat and stormed out of the classroom. He was growing extremely agitated. Numra slowly followed after him and sat next to him as he sat against the wall, preparing to write and draw out what she wanted to do with the robot idea.

"Did you want to change back?" Numra asked in an innocent tone.

"No." Chresanto snapped as he wrote, not looking at her.

Numra quickly looked away and continued to finish her idea. However, she quickly grew tired of her robot idea and wanted to change it again.

"I want to change it......again." Numra said as she looked up at him.

"No. Hell no. You're not about to keep changing shit." Chresanto growled at her. "We're doing this idea and that's final."

"But I don't want to do i-"

"Look, you're really about to piss me off!" Chresanto barked, startling her and looking at the fear in her eyes. "I said no and that we're doing this idea! Now cut it out!"

Numra slowly looked back down at her paper and started writing. Chresanto looked at her hand and noticed that her hand started to shake. He looked up at her and watched as she held back her tears. She tucked in her bottom lip to continue writing, trying to avoid her lip from quivering. Now Chresanto felt bad. He lifted up and glanced at her, watching her nervously keep her eyes on her paper while she wrote a little frantically.

"Did you um, what idea did you have?" Chresanto asked, trying to comfort her after yelling at her.

"Nothing..." Numra said in a shaky tone, not looking at him.

After a spending an hour in science class, the lunch bell rang. Usually, Chresanto would rush up and leave her. But he didn't. He stood up and kept his eyes on her while walking to the lunchroom. He watched her stand up and wipe her eyes with her hood, crying harder in the process. Throughout the whole day, that's all Chresanto could think about. He felt extremely guilty for making her cry like that.

The next day when he came to 3rd hour, she seemed afraid to go near him. When class started, they both walked in the hall and sat down. This time, Numra didn't speak. She finished writing down ideas on her robot plan. Chresanto tapped his pencil, looking up at her. He really wanted her to talk for her to indicate that she was alright.

"So.....are you sure that you don't want to change the idea?" Chresanto asked.

"Yeah." Numra said, not looking at him as she continued writing.

Chresanto scrunched his eyebrows at her, watching her nervously write down on the paper. He knew that she was afraid of him.

"Numra." Chresanto said in a calmer tone.

"Y-yes?" Numra said as she lifted her head up and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for the way that I yelled at you yesterday. I was getting.....a little too fired up." Chresanto said in a serious tone. "I didn't mean to make you cry like that."

"It's okay." Numra smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Chresanto smiled. "If you have any other ideas, let me know. No matter how many times you change it. Okay?"

"I will." Numra said. "But, why are you so angry?"

Chresanto sighed and glanced down at the floor.

"I have anger problems." Chresanto mumbled. "It gets uncontrollable at times..."

"Well you can talk.....to me whenever you get mad." Numra nodded as she smiled at him.

"Well I would, but you barely understand english." Chresanto said, scrunching his lips together. "It's kind of difficult."

"Well, how about......I help with anger problem, and you help me with English?" Numra smiled. "That way we can solve some problems."

After another long class period, the lunch bell rang. After seeing Numra grab her lunch and sit by herself in the hall, Chresanto decided to be nice. He grabbed a lunch and bailed out sitting with his friends, sitting next to her and setting his tray down.

"Do you need someone to sit with?" Chresanto smiled.

For the next month, Chresanto and Numra became really good friends. While the teacher thought that they were working outside in the hall, they were both teaching each other something different. Every other say, Numra taught Chresanto some of the highest relaxation techniques and skills. And as for Numra, Chresanto taught her how to properly fluent her sentences. All the while, everyone else were doing silly science projects.

But as for every boy and girl who hung out a lot, they were beginning to grow a little closer.

Now that it was becoming easier to talk to Numra, her and Chresanto would discuss a little bit about their personal lives. Another week in, Numra and Chresanto started to flirt. They talked about random things while playing and fiddling with each others fingers. Also, his friends were wondering where he would go at lunch since he barely sat at the table. Little did they know, is that he was sitting right into the hall with her. Three days before the class were responsible for presenting their projects, Numra and Chresanto had nothing on their posters. They hadn't been working on anything at all. As Numra sat in the hall, her hood rested on the middle of her head.

"We don't have anything, Chresanto." Numra said in shock.

"I know." Chresanto said in a nervous tone, sitting next to her. "What are we gonna do?"

Numra let out a deep sigh, watching Chresanto look at her. He placed a small smile on his face, then moved her hood all the way down her back, revealing her frizzy hair.

"Chresanto!" Numra smiled as she grabbed her hood. "Why'd you do that?"

"You look prettier when your hair shows!" Chresanto smiled as he glanced at her.

Numra was never told that she was pretty before, so it really made her happy. She grinned heavily, then leaned close to Chresanto and kissed him. They held their kiss for a while, then looked at each other. Chresanto stared heavily and deep at her as she looked back at him, then placed his lips back onto hers. Their "middle school" kissing soon turned into a lustful make out session as he placed his hand on the side of her face, cupping it so that he could get a full adjustment. When they heard the teacher coming, they quickly snatched their lips away from each others and glanced at their poster.

"So uh......I think that we should, um....put the graph up here, then the rest of it down here." Chresanto said in a distracted tone, pointing all over the empty poster board as the teacher stepped out into the hall and smiled at them.

"So, where's your work?" The teacher groaned.

"We'll have it done by tomorrow." Numra said in a serious tone. "Promise."

"Yeah y'all better." The teacher said in a serious tone. "Presentations are on Friday."

As the teacher shut the door, Numra looked at Chresanto and giggled.

"My dad said that I can't have a boyfriend." Numra giggled. "Sorry."

"Are you sure that you haven't had a boyfriend before?" Chresanto smiled. "You can kiss your ass off."

"Thanks." Numra smiled.

Then, a fresh new idea came up into Numra's head. She looked down at the ground, thinking to herself.

"Kissing..." Numra said to herself, thinking. "I have an idea."

3 days later . .

"And that's how kissing can make you burn calories!" Chresanto smiled as he pointed to his posters. "It tones your facial muscles and studies also it can motivate a person to get active!"

The whole entire class started to clap after they got done presenting. They'd gotten done with their project within 2 days of thinking off the top of their heads. After two more people presented, Chresanto met Numra outside of class and gave her a huge hug.

"We did it!" Numra smiled. "I knew that we were gonna get a good grade!"

"Yes! Thanks, Numra." Chresanto smiled.

"You're......a good friend." Numra smiled.

"So are you!" Chresanto smiled. "And um.......I hope that we remain friends all the way until we graduate."

But all of this, was shattered when Numra's father shipped her away. Leaving Chresanto in despair, he was forced to move on from Numra, missing the first 9 years of Christina's life after they made her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Better By Aaliyah

Teen Fiction

71.4K 897 21
293K 1.9K 79
A Mindless Behavior Story! Copyright © by YayaStories14. All rights reserved.
9.1K 263 38
"I mean, life is what it is. Nobody can change that...right?" ©®...
147K 3.4K 64
If you love something, set it free; If it comes back its yours, if it doesn't, it never was. ~ Richard Bach I honestly thought that my life was crumb...