Carl Grimes and Chandler Rigg...

By DontOpenDeadInside

A range of Carl Grimes short Stories [Now includes SMUT] I started this book in 2015 when I was 15 so I don't... More

Thank You for reading!
[S]Carl Grimes: The Cabin
Carl Grimes: Dehydration
Carl Grimes: Daryl's Niece
Carl Grimes: On a Run
Carl Grimes: Lil Asskicker
Carl Grimes: Blue Eyed Boy
Carl Grimes: Nightmare
Carl Grimes: Alone
Carl Grimes: Crushin' hard
Carl Grimes: I'll Fix You [Smut]
Carl Grimes: Sanctuary
Carl Grimes: Just the Two of us
Carl Grimes: The Barn
Carl Grimes: Just Friends
Carl Grimes: Every ACTION has a CONSEQUENCE
Carl Grimes: Attitude
Carl Grimes: Hell
Chandler Riggs: Reunion
Carl Grimes: Memories and Promises
Carl Grimes: Somebody to Die For...
Chandler Riggs: A New Beginning
Carl Grimes: Mixed Feelings
Carl Grimes: Trapped
Carl Grimes: A little Time to Ourselves
Carl Grimes: Very Unexpected
Carl Grimes: Goodbye...
Carl Grimes: Spikes
Carl Grimes: R.I.P to my Youth
Carl Grimes: You Always Have a Choice...
Carl Grimes: I'm So Sorry
Carl Grimes: Always Here For You
Carl Grimes: Close Call
Carl Grimes: Torn
Chandler Riggs: Oops
Carl Grimes: You and Me
Chandler Riggs: Audition: Part 1
Carl Grimes: RED
Carl Grimes: Interrupted
Carl Grimes: Long Awaited Return
Carl grimes: End of the Line
Carl Grimes: Autumn leaves
Chandler Riggs: Audition: Part 2
Trying Something NEW!: Preferences/ One shots
Carl Grimes: We all Have Demons
Authors Note: Hey Guys!
Carl Grimes: Strange Things Did Happen Here(Part 1)

Carl Grimes: Unexpected

8K 128 36
By DontOpenDeadInside

You tapped lightly on the door and drew a shallow breath in and listened. Your eyes darted around the front garden of the house and out into the street as you waited for any indication that there was either undead in the house or in your surrounds.

No noise as far as you could tell came from the inside of the house, you couldn't really hear anything but the quiet rustle of the late autumn leaves along the pavement and grass. You twisted the door handle slowly, noticing the scratch marks in the wood, walkers had certainly been here at some point trying to get inside. You swallowed and pushed the door open. It creaked loudly making your cringe as you snapped your arms up pointing your gun in front of you ready to shoot anything that appeared. The house didn't stir.

You swallowed and lowered your gun taking a glance out at the street before closing the door slowly attempting to prevent it from squeaking again. You pushed your back against the door until you heard the audible click of it closing. You stopped to listen briefly again before walking deeper into the house.

First you went through the house slowly gun raised in front of you checking every possible nook and cranny that the undead or otherwise could be hiding in. that bit always freaked you out, the overwhelming fear of turning a corner to be confronted by a walker that hadn't heard you to begin with or worse another person hiding in the house.

Half and hour later you were finally satisfied that the house was well and truly empty, you relaxed a little and put your gun back in it holster before beginning your second sweep of the house. This time for food. The cupboards were bare just as you ad suspected all that you could find was 2 cans of mixed vegetables and some long stale crackers that were hidden away at the back of the pots and pans cupboard. You opened one of the 2 tins and started eating it as you walked to the living room.

You wandered over to the mantle piece and looked at the dusty yellowing photos that were still siting there untouched. You placed your half eaten tin onto the mantle and leaned forward to inspect one of the photos, you raised your hand and wiped the dust off of it.

Something caught your eye in the reflection of the glass your eyes grew wide as you reached for your gun.

"Don't even think about it" said the man who was standing in the doorway of the Livingroom, you heard an audible click as he turned the safety off of the gun he was pointing at you.

You slowly raised your eyes still fixated on the refection, your heart hammed in your chest as you tried to read his expression.

"Turn around slowly" he said.

You slowly turned trying your best to not make any sudden movements that could set him off, once you had turned towards him you made eye contact with him. The expression on his face turned from one that was harsh and demanding to one of shock, which was mirrored by you. He was a guy about the same age as you, he had brilliant blue eyes that stood out from the shadow that was cast by his cowboy hat.

"Don't move" he said stepping towards you slowly gun still pointed at you. His had went to your side and slowly took your gun out of your holster before placing it in the back of his trousers. "Do you have anything else?"

"No just some cans of vegetables and some stale crackers" you replied your eyes fixated on him both in fear and curiosity.

He seemed to relax slightly so you spoke again in an attempt to ease that tension.

"My names Y/n by the way"

His lips curled into a small cute smile as he let out a breath, you felt the tension dissipate as he opened his mouth to speak again.

"I'm Carl"

"Nice to meet you Carl, now would you mind lowering that gun I don't really fancy dying today" you said trying to sound calm but the traces of fear in your voice were clearly audible.

He gave you another small smile before slowly lowering his gun.

"Where's the other can of vegetables?" he asked.

You slowly pointed over to the cabinet at the side of the room. He stepped into the room and walked over to it picking it up before flopping down onto the sofa. You watched him in amazement as he began opening the can with his knife.

"So..." you stared "Are you staying anywhere you look pretty well fed" you said taking your can of vegetables off of the mantle and looking at him.

He stopped opening his can and looked up at you.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" he asked giving you a deathly frown.

"Oh gosh no, I was just trying to make conversation!" you said your heart racing.

"Ah I'm kidding its okay" he said letting out a small laugh before using his knife to spoon out the contents of the can. "We had a place that was safe but its gone now"

A sad expression briefly flickered across his face before he took a scoop of the vegetables.

"I'm sorry" you said not quite knowing what else to say this whole situation was entirely fucked.

You sat on the sofa that was furthest away from him still completely aware that he had your gun. You put your can on the coffee table, you were no longer hungry you just felt this sick uneasy feeling that was swelling up inside you.

"What happened to the place that you used to live?" you asked noticing how dark it had gotten in the room, the sun was almost set.

"People, then the walls fell and the mass of walkers from the quarry came and god they were everywhere I have no idea how many people got out" he said placing his can on the table too and leaning forward resting his forearms on his knees.

"The walkers from the quarry are out?!" whisper yelled said standing up and looking around and the dark room.

The sudden movement scared him a little and his hand went to his gun, you put your right hand out in front of you to motion to him not to draw his gun then drew your left to your face putting your finger on your lips and looking at him wide eyed. That's when you became aware of the sound, it had built up slowly like background noise but now it was louder and clearer. The sound of the dead marching.

Carl slowly rose to his feet and looked around.

"That's not right they were all around Alexandria" he whispered.

"That number of walkers anything could draw one or two away and then so many more would follow, then once they are moving, they don't stop all you can do is get the hell out of their way." You whispered back.

"What are we going to do, stay here or make a run for it?"

"We? Firstly, I want my gun back and I'm staying put, you can risk it out there if you want"

"Well then I'm staying too" he said turning to you and handing you your gun.

That's when you noticed the first of the shapes cross in front of the window.

"Fine, we need to move upstairs as quietly as we possibly can" you said as the both of you ducked down a little and slowly started making your way out of the room and towards the front door.

He followed slowly, you were almost at the stairs when you heard something clatter to the d oor, you turned around sharply and saw Carl with his arms outstretched towards the ground and a broken vase and dried flowers lying on the floor. He looked over at you apologetically. You were about to speak when there was a loud bang on the front door behind you quickly followed by a few more and then more. You turned slowly back towards the door, the frosted glass in it showed the outlines of the walkers as they groaned and clawed at it. Your head snapped back towards Carl the panic that you felt reflected back at you through his eyes.

Your stomach twisted into knots as you heard the glass of the door begin to crack and splinter under the hammering on undead hands.

"Quickly" whispered Carl jumping into action as he rushed towards you grabbing your free hand and half dragging you up the stairs. And you both thumped up the stairs you head the banging on the door grow louder until the glass finally shattered. You took a second to look back down the stairs as walkers were now leaning through the broken window of the door.

The two of you opened the closest door to you not taking the time to check to see if it was clear, a walker came stumbling out into the hallway taking the two of you off guard. You sidestepped its outstretched arms and gave it a solid push sideways and it tumbled down the stairs. Carl again gabbed your hand and pulled you into another room as you watched the walker at the bottom of the stairs struggle to its feet. He slammed the door shut and looked around for anything to block it with.

The room was the master bedroom, you both ran to the wardrobe and began pushing it in the direction of the door. It was heavy but between the two of you it took only moments to push it in front of the door. As soon as it slid into place you put one hand on your hip and wiped your forehead with your sleeve breathing heavily.

"What the hell do we do now?" you asked sitting down on the bed and looking at the wardrobe blocking the only door to the room.

"Talk?" he said leaning against the wall opposite you next to the wardrobe.

His head was tilted towards you his arms crossed and his hat casting a gentle shadow across his eyes.

"Talk? Were strangers and not half an hour ago you were pointing a gun at me" you laughed shaking your head and standing up walking over to the window.

The undead were everywhere illuminated by the cold blue light of the moon, most were staggering through the middle of the street in the direction of the road however there were some branching off in other directions including the direction of the front door to your house.

"Yep but now we are stuck together at the end of the world" he said sitting down on the bed. "So what brings you to this neighbourhood?"

You couldn't stop a smirk as you turned to look at him sitting on the edge of the bed hands either side of him smirking up at you under the brim of his hat.

"Well.." you said walking towards him and stopping just in front of his knees. "I was looking for a little bit of fun..."

***

Authors Note

Yeah I'm not sure if I like this imagine so much I might delete it later on I'm not so sure but anyway it would be great if you guys could get the votes of this story up a little I do put a lot of time and thought into these imagines so maybe you could show me if you like them or not please? :)  Also good news I have started my Christmas break now so I should be updating more regularly (Every few days) so you can get your Carl Grimes fix this Christmas, also who's exited for the next half a season I hope that nothing too serious happens to any of the main characters. What do you think of Ron and the fight between him and Carl?

Thank you :)

Date: 18/ 12/2015

Rewritten: 7/10/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 556 41
NO SMUT BC THATS GROSS ASF What the title says boi REQUEST ARE NOT OPEN Mostly GnR, Bon Jovi and Metallica and some Mötley Crüe here and there, unle...
20K 674 20
Continuation of short stories from the first book by the same title.
145K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
625K 7.2K 45
[COMPLETED] A series of Imagines and One Shots of Evan Peters' Characters and himself :)