Locklyle Fanfic

Galing kay Locklyle_Life

She got him. Lucy finally got Lockwood after wanting him for so long. But now what? Will they get married? W... Higit pa

1. Finding The Love
3. Horrifying Experiences
4. Great Liar
5. Beautiful Birthdays
Lockwood and Lucy
George and Holly
6. Planning
7. Wedding Bells
8. Honeymoon
9. Finding Out
10. Vacation With The Family
11. Another one
12. Broken Hearts
13. Years
14. Crazy Things
15. I Love You
Sorry Guys
16. Together again
17. Another Family Vacation
18. Now Older
19. Lockwood
Explanation

2. Bad Dreams

3.9K 36 108
Galing kay Locklyle_Life

Hopefully yall liked my first chapter, if yall did then here you go, you can enjoy my second chapter. Hopefully yall like it. XD

It was in the middle of the night that I woke up. "Ahh" I sighed and relaxed my muscles and reached my hand sideways toward Lockwood. He wasnt there, I freaked and sat up abruptly. I got up and left the room silently. I walked down the steps slowly and carefully to not trip in the dark hall.

As I turned a corner I found that a light was still on in the living room. I checked for Lockwood, no sign of him anywhere. I turned around to go back upstairs.

"Oh hey you wanna join me?" Asked George with a big bowl of popcorn in his hands. "What, join you with what?" I asked very confused, my face getting more tired. "Yeah, Im not very sleepy so Im watching movies downstairs in the basement" he resonded casually.

"Um yeah, no thanks, but do you know where Lockwood is?" I asked. "Ok fine, and Lockwood is with Holly, when wouldnt they be together?" He muttered the last part butI still heard him. What does he mean by that? Why would they be together? "Ok thanks", I say not meaning it, running up the stairs, loudly as ever.

I run up the stairs hurrying to Holly's room. I open the door slowly until its wide open. "Ah......"I gasp quietly and fall to my knees in defeat. Lockwood turns to me, a grin on his face.

Theyre on the bed, Holly is completely naked, her body on top of Lockwood's, him naked as well. Holly moans and Lockwood kisses her deeply his eyes on mine. He stops kissing her and mouths me " I have never loved you".

"NOOO!" I sob loudly and I feel someone shake my shoulders. "Lucy, Lucy!" I hear Lockwood's echo. I open my eyes wide and find myself on Lockwood's bed again, him beside me.

"Lucy, are you ok? What's wrong?" He asks me worriedly. "It was just a nightmare"I say to myself and him, relieved, and I hold his hand.

Holly walks in to the room, a gun in her hand. "Lockwood will NEVER be yours!!" She screams at me and the gun goes off.

"STOP!" I scream and I sit up abruptly. A sleepy George and Holly surrounding the bed. "Lucy! Calm down!" Lockwood yells at me to finally wake up. "She shot me, Lockwood! She-she shot me, she told me I couldnt be with you! An-and You and her were together! Yall-yall were making out in her room!" I yell at Lockwood, feeling like its hard to breath, shaking my head to escape the nightmare.

"No Lucy! Youre fine, it was just a nightmare, ok! You're okay, your fine! Im right here I havent left! Lucy Im not going to leave you, I love you!" He yells at me, and finally convinces me. "Oh crap" I finally remember that Im half naked and rush the blankets to cover me but there's nothing to cover, as I have Lockwood's shirt on. "Oh, that was also a dream" I say sadly. Lockwood smiles "guys yall can leave now" he says to them and Holly pushes George out of the way rudely.

He lays me back down, next to him and I snuggle close to him and rest my head on his chest. He lays his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. "I love you Lucy, everything is okay" he calmly says "and by the way it wasnt a dream".

"What yeah it was otherwise I'd be dead right now" I say to him and he looks confused "oh, yeah....... Holly shot me in my dream, she said, you wouldnt ever be mine" I say sadly. "Oh..... Im sorry....but that's not what I mean............you and I did make out." A smile growing on his face.

"How did you know that happened in my dream?" I question, looking deep in his gorgeous choclate brown eyes.,

"Because... I told you, it wasnt a dream. You did notice you have my shirt on. Right?" He says in a cocky voice and I smile. "Yes, I did. And why is that if you say we made out?, I remember you taking off my shirt" I smile, looking at his strong chest, with a smile, letting him know Im staring.

"Because" he repeats and gets a hold of my waist pulling me rapidly close to him, earning another look. I put my fingers in his chest, as I feel his strong body. I trace his body and uncover the rest of his chest by moving the blankets away.

What is wrong with me?!? Just seconds ago I was crying and now Im all sexual with him. He is really getting to me.

I stare at his beautiful skin. I find a tattoo on his abdomen of his body. Its a cracked heart. "You never told you had a tattoo" I say looking up at him. He looks down at his tattoo.

"Oh that..... Yeah I got it when I was younger, after........ you know, when my sister died. I was depressed.......... I didnt know what to do. One day I went crazy and I ended up getting this." He points at the tattoo.

"Oh, I thought...... I thought it was because of an old girlfriend or something" I say not really relieved. "What no. Actually you want to know something? You're my first girlfriend" he hugs me, and brings me close to him so that there's no space between us.

"Really? I always thought guys like you, would have had lots of girlfriends" I smile and rest my head on his chest "what do you mean guys like me?" He questions me, he takes his hand and uses it to lift my chin to look up at him.

"Well, you know? You're cute, handsome, you have a nice body, I thought you'd for sure have had at least one girlfriend before me" I tell him and he lets go of my chin, letting me rest it on his chest again.

"Well..........I wasnt really ever close to any girls, the only girl I ever really talked to was my sister, and some of the girls that wanted a job here, but nothing more than that. We werent ever close. That's why I love you so much. Because Im lucky to be with you" he finishes and kisses the top of my head.

"Lockwood I love you too" I tell him and I fall asleep cuddling next to him.

I open my eyes and find Lockwood's arm on my waist. I turn around slowly to not wake him up. Aw he looks beautiful sleeping. I slowly and delicately grab his arm and lift it off me and put it on his side.

I try to get off the bed without a noise. Great! the bed squeaked! I turn to look at him, he's still sleeping peacefully. I walk slowly out of the room. Oh my fricking gosh! Is everything against him sleeping today, and me just trying to be quiet! I somehow manage to trip on my clothes, layed helplessly on the floor.

Whew! Didnt make a loud noise! I finally get up and notice he is still sleeping. What? Is he like like a really heavy sleeper?!? I laugh quietly at the thought.

I get my un-used makeup bag and walk out of the room. I'm finally in the restroom. Before I open the bag I hear a knock on the door. Oh my god! Cant I have some peace and quiet!.

"Yes?" I ask standing infront of the mirror and I open my hot pink, makeup bag. Ugh, I hate pink, why'd I even get this color. "Can I come in?" Lockwood asks and Im surprised.

"Werent you sleeping?!?" I question him. "No actually, Ive been awake this whole time. I woke up before you. Can I come in?" He tells me and asks again. I open the door for him, leaning on it.

I find him wearing another shirt and some long pajama pants. "Hi" he says as I turn to look at the mirror again.
"What you doing?"he asks hugging me from behind, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Er um I was actually going to put some make up on" I say to him and in my head I add "for you". "Oh" he frowns, "dont, you dont need make up, Im never going to like you for how much crap you put on your face" his words make me frown "you're already beautiful enough for me, and besides I love you for you" he adds, bringing a smile back to my face. He hugs me even tighter and I close the makeup bag.

I turn around to face him. I get on my tippy toes, him leaning his head down a little and I kiss his lips.

"Guys....... I told yall not to make it weird-meaning, yall cant be kissing everywhere you go in the house." Said George staring at us from the other end of the hallway, where his bedroom door is. He was about to go downstairs, to make breakfast Im guessing.

"Wait, Lucy, are you wearing pants?!?" He asks and both Lockwood and I look down. We found that Lockwood's shirt was only covered me a bit.

He moved to be infront of me, embarrassed. "Oh! Hush up Lockwood's shirt is covering me" I said with a half smile, peeking from the side of Lockwood. "And your wearing Lockwood's shirt?!?!" He complains.

"Oh my god, George!, Chill out!" Lockwood says "dont worry, next time you'll find me on top of Lucy, naked, in your bed" Lockwood says and laughs. I feel my face get hot and I dig my face into Lockwood's back and he laughs again. George scrunches his face and walks slowly, facing us, to the stairs.

Lockwood laughs once more. I run into my new room/Lockwood's room too. I open the drawers looking for a towel, I place it on the bed. "Lockwood, can you close the door" I ask him as he enters the room.

"Oooohh.........what for?" He asks sounding very interested, a smile growing on his face. He gets closer to me his hands getting a hold of my waist.

"Im taking a shower" I say, dissapearing his smile. "Oh..."his voice sounding very disappointed this time. He takes his hands off my waist and turns slowly to leave.

I take his hands putting them back on my waist, I leave his hands on my waist and cup his face in my hands. I get on my tippy toes, "we'll have time for that later" I smile a big smile and kiss his lips softly and I get back on my feet.

His smile grows a bit and this time he leans his head down and kisses me, his kiss being deep and full of love, I kiss him back and I move my hands to his shoulders.

I push him back gently, not leaving his lips. "I said later" I smile at him and his smile finally comes fully back.

"Now get out!" I say jokingly, pushing him out of the room.

I finish showering and I got to the room and put something I'd never put on before. I put on a blue shirt that had no sleeves with a leather brown jacket. My pants were black skiny jeans. Dang! They really are skinny I thought to myself.

I got some combat boots that matched the color of the jacket, the boots had small designs on the side and they had a bit of heel.

I walk fast, down the steps until I get to the kitchen. "Hey guys!" I smile, Holly rolls her eyes, George's eyes go wide "you loo-look nice" George says and Lockwood turns around annoyed at George for checking me out. "Wow" Lockwood's mouth drops to the floor.

"Dang Lucy! Wow you look-you look gorgeous"Lockwood stands up and sitts back down not knowing what to do. "Guess what? Kipps needs help to ight, at this place called The Horrible Citadel of Horror. Apperently its been haunted for years."

"Oh Im sorry should I just go get changed? I didnt know" I say getting disappointed. "No you look fine for this" Lockwood smiles looking over at me.

"He's right Holly always wears stuff like that, and no one cares so it doesnt matter" George says and Holly frowns at him with her mouth open.

"Oh ok" I laugh and I walk to sit beside Lockwood but he grabs me and sits me on his lap and I feel my face get pink. Holly fakes gagging with her finger in her mouth.

"My real question is.........since when does Quill Kipps ever ask for our help" Lockwood says taking a bite from a piece of bread. "Well is this place like really bad?" I ask George taking a piece of Lockwood's bread.

"Yeah it is-" George gets cutt off by Lockwood. "Yeah but I mean............its Kipps were talking about, he asked for our help, we didnt ask him if we could help. You get what Im saying?" Lockwood enjoys his bread.

"Ok so should we get ready? Or is it until night?" I ask. "Its at night but I think we should get our stuff ready now" says George.

"Ok then"I try getting up but I feel like Im glued to Lockwood. "May I" I turn my head to face Lockwood. "What happened to we'll have time for that later?" He whispers seductively in my ear and I chuckle.

He begins to kiss my neck, uhhh is he forgetting George and Holly are still here!?! "Ughh! Guys yall are disgusting! Just stop!" Holly screams at us getting up from her seat to leave and George scrunches his face.

"Dont worry, we will have time..... I just dont think that'll be able to be today" I frown at him, trying to pull myself off Lockwood.

"Fine" he whispers, he turns me around cupping my face in his warm hands and begins to kiss me deeply, and passionately and I kiss him back.

"OH MY GOSH! GUYS WE'RE STILL HERE!" George complains "yall may be my O.T.P (One True Pair, for those of you who dont know), but please just stop! No one enjoys this!" He continues. "Are you sure about that, cuz I know I do" Lockwood laughs and kisses me again.

"Ok, ok, fine, come on Lockwood. We have to get our stuff ready" I push Lockwood by putting my hands on his muscular chest.

He finally lets go of my waist and I get up. I start going down the staircase as I hear Lockwood walking behind me. I look beside my desk for my rapier and find it layed on the floor.

I feel someone grab me tightly by my waist, they turn me around and I find that its Lockwood. He lifts me up lightly and sits me on my desk, one of his hands now holding one of my thighs and his other hand still gripped tightly around my waist.

He brings his face closer to mine and kisses me harder than ever, I hear the door for the basement open. I start pushing Lockwood, I put my hands on his chest trying to pry him off me.

"Lock-Lockwood!, someone's coming.... Stop!"I try speaking in between his harsh kisses. He begins kissing and sucking at my neck, "Lockwood stop! Please, someone's coming" I keep trying to push him off but he's too strong.

"Is this what you call getting ready!?!" George screams at us and Lockwood stops, he turns around to face George and I look down embarrassed.

Lockwood looks at me, "Im-Im sorry"he says and takes off running up the stairs, before I can say anything.

I get off the desk and start for my stuff, deciding not to follow him, so he has time to..............think, I guess.

I finish packing my stuff and head for the stairs,I open the door slowly and find Lockwood laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, his arms stretched under his head. "Lockwood?" I say and he doesnt even stir.

"Lockwood?" I say again, this time getting on the bed and laying beside him. "Lockwood what's wrong?, what happened downstairs?" I ask him and he turns his head to look at me.

"Luce, I honestly dont know............. I just,............... I wanted you so bad right then............ I didnt think about what you wanted....."he turns to look up at the ceiling. "Hey, look at me" I put my hand under his chin and I make him look at me, "Lockwood, nothing happened, you stopped yourself." I say trying to stay calm since his eyes are still not on me, I let go of his chin and he turns it away from me.

"Lockwood! I dont get why you're so mad at me when you were the one doing this! It wasnt really even bothering me! Because you didnt do anything!" I scream at him. Finally gaining some courage, I stand on the bed and sit back down on him.

He finally looks at me "Luce, you dont get it!" "Of course I do!" I yell at him. He's about to get a slap if he doesnt stop this.

"No! You dont get it! Because, I didnt stop myself! George stopped me! And plus, did you not hear the part about when I said, I didnt care what you wanted! I only cared about what I wanted!" He yells at me almost pushing me off him.

I get off him and lay beside him again, also looking up at the ceiling as if it were filled with stars. "Lockwood?" I say, not looking at him. "Yes?" He says annoyed, "you're wrong" I keep my voice steady and calm, I dont want to fight anymore.

"About what?" I feel him get up on his elbows, his eyes staring straight at me. "I also want the same thing you want, I just dont want it to be rushed. I want it be special, just you and I. It has to be romantic, beautiful, something every girl wishes for but only I get, because its with you." I finally look up at him and theres remorse in his eyes.

He holds me and brings me closer to him. "Im so sorry, Luce. I love you" he holds me stonger than before, "I need you..........I'll do it. I'll make our first time special, it'll just be you and I, alone in the place, it will be beautiful, and it will be something every girl wants but only you get because its with me, I promise" he repeats my words into my ear and I smile.

"Lockwood, I love you too" I cup his face in my hand and kiss his lips, forgetting about the slap that he deserved. I love you too I repeat in my head.

Ok well, thats it for this chapter! Please vote if you like! Im trying my hardest to make this book real interesting, Hopefully you do like it! Stick around for my 3rd chapter.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8K 98 18
When Emily meets the "New Kid" at school, she has mixed feelings about him. He also feels the same way. Will they become best friends..? or more than...
372 13 12
Emma has known she would be chosen her whole life. But she's different from everyone else. She wants to go outside. Will she live up to the expectati...
404K 11.7K 32
Alex finally finds her mate after a broken past. Will she finally have the fairy tale she has always dreamed of or will it all crumble before her ver...
223 0 34
Will they save them in time Will one of them save the baby in time? Will the boys get locked up or die? are they really friends now or are they sti...