Numbers z.m

נכתב על ידי 1dfanficsxaf

She was a frustrated student who didn't understand the way he taught Her grades started to drop and she blame... עוד

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
update. // Q & A
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Character Q&A // Author's note!
Author's note
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
I'm sorry!!!
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Im back
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66
Author's Note: bid you good bye
Chapter 67
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Hello Again

Chapter 52.

4.8K 169 179
נכתב על ידי 1dfanficsxaf

mLexie's P.O.V:

I don't blame Jasmine.

I don't blame Jasmine for thinking about Izzie like that, because she's fucking right.

3 weeks, 3 weeks she has done nothing but push me and Zayn away. What does she do exactly? let me list it down for you.

1. She makes inappropriate comments about Zayn and I's situation, sort of rubbing it in my face that I'm dating my college professor.

2. She would get in between Zayn and I, not metaphorically but literally. If I was at his place she would sit between me and him, inside the car she would take the passenger's seat and would reason out that she's older oh and even in the cinema.

3. If I would say something about Zayn and it was wrong she would correct me like the know it all she is, once I got Zayn a  vanilla smoothie and Izzie went on and on about how Zayn always liked chocolate since they were kids and always hated vanilla and how I should pay attention to detail.

4. I would always catch her side comments, you know the rude side comments that when people say them you just want to rip there head off? yeap those side comments.

every time she does this, she does them low key like when Zayn isn't listening or when Zayn isn't the room.

I could go on but trust me it just gets even more ridiculous.

oh and did I mention her impeccable timing, she would always but in when we would kiss, when we would be talking on the phone, when Zayn would pull me closer or something every fucking time.

I would be lying if I said that we didn't fight about what she said, I tried talking to Zayn  about her rude remarks but he wouldn't believe me, he said that I may just be taking her sense of humor the wrong way and that I was delusional.

Yeah, cause her answering your phone and intentionally not giving it to you after she said she would give you the phone, just so I could hear two of you having fun when you canceled yet another date is 'funny', in fact its fucking hilarious.

Can you sense my frustration?!

"She's bloody mental" I breath out as I slam my book shut, groaning inwardly as I let the thoughts run through my head.

"woah who is?" Harry asked, chuckling as he sat down beside me.

"why are you here?" I frowned "this isn't your class"

"yeah well Niall asked me to sit in" He informed

is that even allowed?

"woah, oh okay hey Harry" Jasmine said unsure why he was there, before she sat beside me and Alyssa beside her

"Niall asked him to sit in" I cleared out and they nodded.

"cool"

"so going back" Harry pushed and I raised an eye brow at him "who's crazy?"

"it's this girl" I frowned remembering Izzie. "best friend of the guy" I elaborated and Harry nodded

"what is she doing exactly?"

she might want to do my boyfriend who happens to be her bestfriend.

"don't get me started" I sighed, before fiddling with my pen.

"aw hey, you and this mystery lad will fix things up, if not then that's his loss" Harry smiled reassuringly and I nodded "thanks"

"good morning Class" I heard the thick accent that I loved hearing, but right now it annoys the fuck out of me.

I shot my head up to see him, bags under his eyes and he seems tired but still so hot.

how the hell does he do that?!

"sorry I had a long night" he apologized for his appearance and I rolled my eyes.

yeah, probably had a long night with Izzie huh.

His eyes locked with mine and I couldn't pin point what emotion he was portraying until his gaze shifted to the figure next to me.

"Styles? why are you here?"

My eyes widened as he was improper in greeting Harry "Niall Horan asked me to sit in sir, he's sick"

Zayn frowned but nodded "okay so next lesson"

The class consisted of Zayn teaching and me not listening as I doodled on my notebook,

"Lex" Harry whispered pulling me out of my thoughts "yeah?"

"is it just me or does Mr. Malik seem to hate me?"

I smiled at his words, it was cute how Harry didn't feel Zayn's negative feeling towards him. "I'm sure he doesn't" I assure him

he's just jealous of you Haz

"he's been glaring at me" he whispers warily  "I honestly did nothing wrong" I accidentally chuckled out loud as I registered his words.

"Mr. Styles, Ms Shay" Zayn scowled obviously annoyed "would you kindly share with us what you two were talking about?"

I clenched my jaw and Harry cleared his throat "it was all me sir, I talked to Lexie my bad"

I looked up to see him glaring at me "Ms. Shay?"

"what?"

"don't use that tone with me"  he shook his head disapprovingly "is Mr. Styles telling the truth?"

I looked at Harry and he nodded his head signalling me to tell Zayn that it was him who talked to me "yes sir" I rolled my eyes

"then why did you entertain him?"

what?! so it's still my fault?

"maybe because you teaching was boring me" I sarcastically smiled and everyone grew silent. Zayn's jaw clenched.

"Lex" Jasmine whispered warily at my sudden outburst.

I ignored her and stood my ground "well you only have to endure it for 5 minutes more" he scowled at me.

"yeah but thanks to you it will feel like an hour"

"shit" Harry muttered under his breath and I could feel everyone's gaze on me. "Lex"

"how about we actually make it an hour, everyone dismissed Lexie stay."

Everyone cleared out the room, leaving me and him. The tension was thick, we were both fuming.

"what the fuck was that about?!" he scowled at me slamming his fist on the table

"Nothing, look I have my next class" I frown and try to push past him.

"No" he growled "fucking drop your bags and let me have a decent conversation with my girlfriend"

"oh so now you consider me as your girlfriend yeah okay"

"what the fuck is up with you?!" he raises his eye brows

"you won't believe me!" I defended and he rolled his eyes "you're imagining things."

"I tried being friends with her but she would ignore me or say something that will piss me off until you would come into the room." I frown "can't you see it?"

"I have been friends with this girl for over—"

"14 years I know." I raise my voice to shut him up. "but that doesn't mean you can ditch your girlfriend every single time Zayn."

"okay fine I shouldn't have ditched you baby but Izzie wouldn't do the things you accused her of doing" He reasoned out and I mentally punched his face in.

"Look this isn't going anywhere, just please I have my next class" I sigh in defeat, leaving the rest of the argument for another time.

"please let me kiss you" he mumbled, barely audible. "its been 2 weeks since I've kissed you"

"Zayn—" I tried to protest but he quickly stood in front of me

"please" he murmured, barely audible "Ms. Shay" he growled and I mentally kick myself for being so fucking whipped.

Zayn cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and let him take over my senses, his musky, minty, smokey scent completely clouding the fact that we were in a fight.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, "I miss you." he breathed out. "Please come over tonight."

"I don't think—"

"Lexie" he groaned before standing up straight to walk towards his desk and sitting on the edge of it. "just stop being childish" he sighed

"me? what the hell?" I snapped "I'm not the one who's been in love with my best friend for god knows how long and is trying to break them up"

"I am not in love with her" he muttered under his breath but there was uneasiness in his voice.

there must've been something between them.

"Not you, her" I growled

"Well I'm not saying she is but if she was the feelings aren't mutual" He murmured.

"please come over tonight and I promise you, you'll see that it was all just in your head"

again with this shit about it's all in my head, trust me I've tried convincing myself that it was all just in my head but I can confidently say it wasn't.

***

"so you're going?" Jasmine raised her voice at me.

"hush it" I scolded her "well might as well" I shrugged but I still wasn't all on board with going.

"she hates you, you know" 

"he said it's all in my head" I mumble and she rolls her eyes "No. I saw the way she was practically killing you in her mind."

"she has a thing for Zayn!" Jasmine tried to stop me from going "I choose not to believe that"

I smile weakly before pushing past her and she charges for the door to block it. "move"

"No she could kill you" Jasmine protested "and quite frankly I still want you around"

"you're over exaggerating" I cross my arms over my chest "yeah okay but still she might be crazy"

"she isn't crazy" I defend and Jasmine raises an eye brow at me "okay fine maybe a bit"

"but still I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt" I argue and try to pry her off the door.

She gets off the door "call me if you need back up" she calls out before I slam the door shut.

I climb into my car and trust me I don't want to see Izzie, I even considered calling to tell him I was sick but I knew it would just lead to another fight.

I turn on the ignition and drive out of the university.

I feel this horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach and I frown. I have to admit I'm uneasy about tonight, I feel as though something is going to go wrong between Zayn and I.

I chew on the inside of my cheek, trying to release the stress I was feeling.

suddenly my phone rings and I am automatically ripped out of my thoughts, I reach for it "hello?"

"babe where are you?" he asks through the phone and I melt by the sound of his voice.

"pulling up at you're drive way" I say as I slow the car down

"okay cool" Zayn says and I turn the phone call off.

Climbing out of the car, I see his figure outside his house, I move towards him and he smiled lazily "hey"

"hi"

"come here" he murmured before pulling me into a warm, tight hug. I nuzzle my face into his chest.

"she's in there you know" he said into my hair.

I know.

I hum in response "yeah" I pull away from him and shift from feet to feet

"thanks for doing this" he said awkwardly, knowing we still weren't  a hundred percent okay.

"sure" I shrugged and he turned around to open the door and lead me inside.

"Lexie!" Izzie automatically greeted me with a  hug, I looked at Zayn and he was happy with what he was seeing but I for one wasn't happy at all.

It would've been great if it was a warm, friendly hug but no, it wasn't. It was one of those hugs that you give to someone you want to stab so bad.

"haven't seen you in a while" she pouted

"yeah"

well I'm sure you're so sad about that.

"well I'll be in the kitchen, you two bond yeah?" Zayn said before kissing my cheek and striding over to Izzie and pushing her lightly "be nice" he joked.

and let her taunting begin.

"so why haven't I seen you?" she asked, smirking at me.

"been busy" I answered simply "you know with college and stuff"

"well yeah, Zayn's been grading a lot of your classmates papers" She said tauntingly, again rubbing it in my face that I am dating my college professor

'well you did set yourself up for that one.'

"well he is my teacher" I smile and she frowns "but right now he's my boyfriend"

She scowls at me and I pretend that I don't  notice it. "so you excited for the trip next week?"

"well yeah" I nod "I think it's going to be fun to be quite honest I'm nervous"

"yeah, I would always come with them but looks like they want you"

woah, this is not a competition.

"is there a problem" I blurt out and my eyes widen.

holy shit

Izzie seems amused and turns her head to look at the kitchen door and turns back to look at me "yeah there is."

I fucking knew it.

"then please do tell me, because I am completely lost as to why you don't like me"

"You make Zayn happy" she started "but he's mine, he always has unknowingly been mine."

woah.

"I highly doubt that" I fired

"I have seen him at his lowest, at his highest, when he was at his darkest, at his most vulnerable state." She informed and I felt that familiar pang of jealousy.

"You will not see him the way I see him and you will not share what we have shared, what we do share and what we will share."

"well yeah, because I'm not in the friend zone" I smirk and she smirks back

what?

"at least I was his first"

and just like that all the confidence that I had left in me went down the drain, I felt my chest ache and my breathing became shallow.

"and trust me there were multiple nights when I wasn't in the friend zone honey" she said smugly before leaning back on the sofa.

"you are such a bitch" I breath out and like the amazing timing the universe sets me up for Zayn walks into the room

"what the hell Lexie?" Zayn scowled and Izzie smirked before saying "I don't know what I did wrong"

"wow, you know exactly what you said to me" I snap, annoyed.

"what the fuck happened?" Zayn scolded

before I could explain Izzie beats me to it "I asked her about the trip and then she said that you basically forced her and she started calling me names"

"what the hell that is not what happened" I said in disbelief.

"I forced you?" Zayn raises an eye brow at me "I didn't say that!" I defend.

"wow" Zayn scoffs, not hearing my protests.

I look down at Izzie and she was smirking and Zayn had his jaw clenched and he was fuming. I felt tears cloud my vision

I was beyond pissed.

"you know what if you won't believe me then don't " I choke out and storm out of his house.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I felt my features soften as Lexie exited my house, my feet having a mind of their own pace after her. "Lexie" I call out and she turns around.

Her cheeks were flushed "what? what could you possible want" she scowls at me.

"Lex" I breath out as I neared her.

"why won't you believe me" she chokes out.

"I want to, I do it's just that I don't" I admit and she shakes her head.

"is it because she's your first?" she mutters, barely audible and my eyes widen.

"thought so" she shakes her head "doesn't it make you wonder why she would blurt out something like that, cause it sure was hell not about making conversation" she chuckles darkly.

"believe me yet?" she asks sarcastically but I couldn't speak.

"if you won't believe me then fine, but don't talk to me unless you get your shit straight" she turns away and goes straight to her car.

I stand there as I watch my girlfriend drive away.

girlfriendthe word hits me like a fucking truck.

Lexie's my fucking girlfriend and I just exploded at her, I didn't give her the chance to explain, She's my girlfriend and I sure as hell know that she wouldn't just call someone a bitch,She's my girlfriend and I scowled at her like I would any other girl, She's my girlfriend and I was a fucking ass.

I stormed inside and saw Izzie and Lexie's words run through my head 'is it because she's your first?'

"why the fuck would you tell her that?!" I shout at Izzie and she stands there frozen.

Izzie's shocked by my words, speechless. I feel my chest heaving up and down as frustration, irritation and anger build up inside "you know what fuck this"

she nears me and kisses me.

My eyes widen and I push her off "I am in love with you" she confesses

my throat went dry and everything seemed fuzzy "what?" I ask as images of us in high school flash through my mind

Her being with every single fucking guy that she had a crush on,
Me going after girls to find someone as amazing as her,
Us having sex for the very first time,
Me blurting out I love you, right after
Her saying it back
us agreeing that it wouldn't last so we pushed it all away.

"I was always in love with you." I shake my head and she cups my face "I was in love with you when I was single, when I was in a relationship when you were with girls I was hopelessly in love with you, I still am."

she searches for my eyes "why now, why not before?" I ask pulling away from her touch

"you never felt the same way" she protested and I felt everything inside me enrage

"of course I did!" I shouted "of course I did" I breath out as I stared right at her.

Of course I did.

Author's Note:

of course he did.

well fuck.

holy shit, I am sorry for leaving you hanging like this but I do love suspense.

btw next chapter Zayn or Lexie's P.O.V?

comment or vote to make me update faster!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

168K 6.5K 43
Katie feels abandoned and alone after her father left her and her mother for his new family. So when she finds herself part of the popular group at s...
Abigail נכתב על ידי kanne53

היסטורי בדיוני

11.7K 635 25
Abigail's life was never perfect. It wasn't even very good, but it wasn't as bad as it could be either. She doesn't mind too much because within a fe...
147K 1.9K 34
"Dont you get it Mr. Guzman? Your a teacher and im a student!" "I dont fucking care! I want you and only you! What will it take to make you believe m...
35.5K 673 62
Her whole live was a mess ,all 12 years of it why? well she never knew when her next meal was, never knew if she would have a roof over her head ,a...