Magcon Girls ↬ J.J

By meghanreily

Emily, Kylie, Lexi, and Olivia; four of the most popular girls on vine. When they are invited to the Magco... More

•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•

Magcon Girls

3.2K 56 21
By meghanreily

Lexi・
"Mail!" I called through the apartment, shuffling through the stack.

Olivia came running down the hallway, Kylie following behind her, pulling each other back and trying to be first.

"Can you two please take your sibling rivalry somewhere else?" Emily snapped, pushing them both out of the way.

"Do they have to do this every morning?" I asked. She rolled her eyes." You two are 19 years old, can you please grow up already?!"

They both stopped." Every morning with you two." Emily muttered, taking her mail into the kitchen.

"Hey Lex, I think you should look at this." Emily called. I handed Kylie and Olivia their mail and they followed me into the kitchen.

Emily handed me a letter from Magcon." Do you think this is a joke?" She asked. I held out the letter for Kylie, Olivia, and I to read.

We had been invited to join the summer tour!

"I think this is legit! Should we do it?" Kylie asked.

"I don't know, three months traveling around the country with 12 hot guys?" I gave her a dumbfounded look." Of course we should do it!"

"Wait shouldn't we-" Olivia cut Emily off." I'm so excited. Call Bart right now and tell him we said yes!"

I dialed the number on the letter and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" He answered after a few rings.

"Hi Bart, it's Lexi Miller. I'm calling on behalf of the girls and we accept your invitation for the tour!" I said.

"That's wonderful! I will get your plane tickets to Nashville as soon as possible, see you next week girls!" With that he hung up.

We all cheered.

"I can't believe we're going to meet Nash Grier!" Olivia yelled.

Emily didn't say anything but she still seemed excited. My only concern is that over the tour we don't get caught up in many fights.

*
* one week later
*

"Clothes, check, shoes, check, bathroom essentials...check." I said out loud, rummaging through my bag so I know I have everything.

"Do you guys have everything you need?" I asked, yelling down the hallway.

"Almost! We can leave in 5 or so minutes!" Kylie called back.

I zipped up my suitcase and met up with Emily in the kitchen." Good morning." I said cheerfully. She groaned and dropped another spoonful of cereal cereal into her mouth.

I checked my watch, 6:26am. I wanted to leave soon so we wouldn't miss our flight but Kylie and Olivia are taking forever.

"Ladies, chop chop, we have a plane to catch!" I yelled.

"We're coming!" They yelled back. The reply echoed through the flat and from downstairs someone yelled at us to be quiet.

With the time problems, I forgot it was early and people are still sleeping.

The girls came running down the hallway and we all grabbed out stuff and left.

*
*
*

When the plane landed, the girls and I waited a bit before getting off so it wouldn't be as crowded.

"For someone who's going to meet famous people, you don't seem too happy." I said to Emily, nudging her with my elbow.

"I'm just tired, that's all. Ready to go?" She asked, starting to pack up her stuff. I nodded and we all got off the plane.

Like we did 10 hours ago, we went through bag check and the metal detector.

When we stepped outside, the first thing that caught my eye was a sign that read: Magcon Girls.

I ushered the girls over to the driver and he looked at us and at his clipboard before letting us in.

"Okay, let me just say this but this is the best way to start off the tour!" Olivia squealed.

"I want this tour to be fun for all of us, so you two need to get along." I eyed Olivia and Kylie." Try to behave, for our sake."

"We will, don't worry." Kylie said." Yeah, we know how to act civil." Olivia assured me. I nodded my head, believing that they'll prove to act good around the boys and fans.

The car stopped at the driver helped is out and got our bags.

"Thank you so much," I told him, handing him a twenty dollar bill; 5 from each of us.

We went inside and went to the front desk.

"Hi, reservations under Bordelon." I told the front lady at the desk.

"Ah, yes," she said after typing in the name." You're the last arrivals. Rooms 24-B and 25-B, floor 6." She handed me four keys.

"Thank you." I said. We grabbed our stuff and got onto an elevator.

In the doors, Emily fixed her hair and checked her makeup.

"Someone is eager to see the boys." Kylie cooed." The fanfiction I've read states that Nash and I will fall in love and it'll happen on this tour." She replied. We all burst out in laughter and when the doors opened we settled down.

I opened the door to 24-B and when I opened the door, all of the Magcon members were standing there.

We all dropped out stuff and strained each other from jumping up into our favorite's arms.

"Um-hi-hello." I said awkwardly. They all looked us up and down and yelled," AYYE," simultaneously. They each came over and hugged us individually, greeted us and helping with our bags.

Jack Johnson was sitting on one of the beds, looking down at his phone. I cleared my throat as he looked up and have me a wave; I waved back.

"Well, what so you guys want to do first?" Cameron asked." Let's get food!" Emily yelled from her bed.

"PIZZA!!!" The boys yelled together, running out the door. The girls looked at me and I shrugged.

We chased after them and ran down the stars to meet them in the lobby.

*
*
*

"What kind should we get?" Nash asked me.

"Let's get three pies. Cheese, meat lover, and Hawaiian." I told him.

"Hawaiian?" Cameron laughed." Nobody likes Hawaiian!"

"Um, Emily, Olivia , and Kylie like Hawaiian." I snapped." Whoa, okay. We'll get them a Hawaiian pizza." Cameron said, throwing his arms up in surrender.

He ordered and paid as we went back to our table.

"Pizza will be out soon." Nash informed them." Everyone owes Cameron $3.55." He added. We all handed him the money as he came back to sit down.

When the pizza came out we all horked it down as if we hadn't eaten in days.

During dinner, nobody really talked. There was small talk about room arrangements but that was it.

When we got back to the hotel we all dispersed to our rooms with our stuff and unpacked.

I texted my brother Miles that I got here safely and to remember to sort our mail by day and went to bed.

•~~~~•
100 views and 50 likes for next chapter

I hope you liked the first chapter! More coming soon!

Later loves❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.8K 38
Carly Harrison is a normal 17 year old girl. Well, almost normal. Carly can't stand MagCon, when, on the other hand, every other girl in her school a...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
185K 2.6K 44
A story in which an English girl is forced to move to North Carolina. Her neighbour happens to be the vine famous Griers! What happens when she falls...
286K 5.4K 27
Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she meets him at a MAGcon, she feels a chemistr...