The Rebel.

By WingsofAnAngelx

Nova West, a girl who's bad at making friends, decides to opt it off and become a loner. She's an insecure gi... More

Introduction...x
1 - Once Upon a Time...
2- Damned Brick Walls...
3- One friend. Just One.
4- Hanna.
5- Hooray For Weekends!
7- Oh, Brother.
8- Rebel.
9- A Day with Derek. Part 1
10- A Day with Derek, Part 2
11- Yep, Going to Get My Eyes Scratched Out.
12- Alpha.
13- The woods isn't a place for a rebel.
14- Keeping Quiet.
15- Is This a Date?
16- Chaos.
17- Where the hell is Nova?
18- Daddy.
19- The Truth Won't Set Me Free.
20- Home Sweet Home.
21- Back to Reality.
22- I Can Kiss Normal Goodbye.
23- Another West in the Woods...
24- Noah.
25- Vengance.
26- Goodbye.
27- The Calm Before the Storm.
28- First Hunt.
29- I can't stay mad at you forever.
30- Stay Alive.
31- Blackness.
32- Somebody Resue Me.
33- Nothing to Lose.
Happy Ever After?

6- P.A.R.T.Y.

6.2K 176 8
By WingsofAnAngelx

A/N So here is chapter 6! I think I was quite creative the way I set this chappie up, hehe.

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 6

“Hanna! This party is insane!” I said, my mouth open so wide I would start catching flies soon.

“I knew you would like it!” She said excitedly as someone approached us.

“Hanna! I’m so glad you came!” This tall, muscular guy who had to be in college said. “And you brought a friend.” He said, winking at me.

“Dakota! Hey!” She gave him a friendly hug and turned to me. “Nova this is Dakota, and Dakota, this is Nova.” I smiled at Dakota and shook his hand.

“Well, Nova, it was nice meeting you, but you wouldn’t mind if I stole Hanna away from you would you?” He asked sweetly.

So much for your crush on my brother, Hans.

“Of course not! Just give her back eventually.” I winked, and they disappeared into the crowd.

I was determined to have fun, even though I was now alone, hey I'm a loner again! I spotted the bar where many drinks were at and grabbed a cup filled of who-knows-what. I downed it, grabbing another, downing that too.

---

About 12 cups later I was still downing them, when I heard a husky and sexy voice behind me.

“Whoa there, if you don’t slow down you’ll be totally wasted in a matter of seconds!” the guy enthused. He sounded familiar, but I was way too drunk to make recognition, so I turned around.

“Already thereeeeee.” I said with a dumb, drunken smile on my face.

“Little Nova?” Suddenly I recognized who it was, Derek.

“Oh hey there, Channing Greek God Gosling!” I said as I stumbled close to him, tripping, and grabbing onto Derek for support.

“What did you call me?” he said as he held onto me, and laughing with a puzzled look on his face.

“I said hey Derek!” I was wasted, but definitely not repeating the secret nickname I made for him.

“That’s not what I heard.” As his eyes got darker, and he pulled me even closer.

Oh God, could he have gotten any sexier? I just wanted to take my pants off and hump him right there!

Yep, I was definitely drunk.

“Well, maybe your tricks are just playing ears on you.” I said as I patted his chest.

“How long have you been here Nova?” Derek asked as he pulled my closer, not that I was going to complain.

“How long have you not been here?” I asked.

“What?”

“What?”

Derek laughed, “You’re too funny Nova.”

“Mmm…dance with me Derek.” I mumbled as I cuddled into his chest, pushing him towards the mass of dancing teenagers.

Although Derek wasn’t budging. “I don’t dance, Little Nova.”

“Then sway with me.” I urged. Wow that actually came out of my mouth in the order that it was suppose to be. Drunken grammar points for Nova!

“Fine.” He grumbled.

I’ll take that as a yes then.

I pulled Derek in the center of the mass, forgetting that I was here with Hanna, and that she would more than likely scratch my eyes out for being around Derek.

I was just too drunk to care.

Derek didn’t seem very drunk at all though, which if I was sober, would’ve bothered me very much. But since I was drunk out of my mind, I clung to him as I swayed to the beat. As the music picked up I even grinded on him, and he didn’t seem to mind, I think he liked it. And then I did something that I didn’t expect to do, even  if I was drunk.

I kissed him.

What happened next was a really big blur. I remember riding in a car, a fast one too. Walking through the doors of my house, with Derek still on my lips, and figuring Noah was out with friends and my mother working, I ushered him up the stairs and into my room. He fiercely kissed me, grabbing my waist and pinning me against the wall, he pulled away, breathing heavily and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

“We shouldn’t do this Nova.” Derek growled.

Wait…growled?

Yep. He definitely growled.

Or maybe it was the alcohol, it had to be, because the next thing I saw as he looked up at me were glowing blue eyes as he repeated, “We shouldn’t do this,” More firmly said than before.

I rolled my eyes, and laughed, “Oh come on Derek, I finally admit that you’re super sexy and give myself to you and don’t want me?” I snorted. This was getting ridiculous.

Derek slammed his hand against my wall, making me shrink back a little.

“I can’t do this to you Nova.” He looked me in the eyes, his eyes no longer glowing that vibrant blue that I’m now 100% percent sure I hallucinated earlier. He looked…like he was having an inner battle with himself.

I bit my lip, he was going to play hard to get? Well maybe I should play hard to get away from. I laughed evilly. I proceeded to lift Derek’s shirt up, guided him to the bed.

I really should never drink alcohol…

“And… that’s all I remember.” I patted my legs and sat on my bed.

“That’s it? God Nova what did you drink?”  Derek said, sounding slightly annoyed but worried too.

You see, I woke up this morning, with by far the worst hangover on the planet might I add, and I saw a Derek-in-boxers in my bed. After about 10 minutes of me screaming and beating him with my pillow, much to my grueling hangover’s protest; Derek asked me to tell him everything I remember about that night. So I did, and thanks too poor judgment from alcohol abuse, I’m now positive that I slept with Derek last night. I mean, we did sleep together, but I think that we- oh you know what I mean!

Anyway, this brings us to the present. Derek, who put his pants on, but not his shirt, was now trying to convince me that we didn’t do the deed. I couldn’t halfway pay attention though, because he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He was so yummy and delicious that I wanted to rip hi- 

“Nova, how many times am I going to have to tell you, we did not sleep together! If you were half as drunk as you were last night maybe you would remember that.” He grumbled, getting frustrated with my stubbornness.

“Okay, if I’m supposed to believe you, then why were you in your boxers? And why wasn’t I wearing pants?” Ha! I had him now. He couldn’t lie to me anymore! Damn, I should work in the FBI or something...

Derek smirked as he sat down next to me, “You think that I wouldn’t be a gentleman and dress you for bed?” he lightly laughed.

Sudden realization happened to me as I turned a deep shade of red.

I wasn’t wearing a bra last night! And this wasn’t the shirt I was wearing last night… this only means… So much for me being in the FBI. I can kiss that career goodbye!

“Ohmygod Derek you saw me naked!” I was more shocked than embarrassed.  

To this he only gave me an awarding-winning, guilty smile. “And as for your other question, I sleep in my boxers.”

“You couldn’t go home? I mean, seriously I don’t remember you being drunk last night!” why didn’t he go home? Why? I was beyond confused.

“The house was empty last night, and you may not have lived in Ravenwood very long but anyone and anything could have come in here and took advantage of your drunk self. So I decided to stay here and make sure you weren’t. You should be thanking me!” He explained.

I rolled my eyes, and put my face in my hands, “You saw me naked…”

He really laughed this time. Oh no, did that mean I was hideous? Oh god it did, didn’t it?

“Nova, trust me, I didn’t see anything I haven’t seen before.” He said so casually as he winked.

Oh god, I should expect this though shouldn’t I? He was the bad boy, he probably got around. He’s probably had sex with a million girls and I haven’t done it but once! Oh god, this is bad. I don’t even know him!

But worse…

Hanna is going to kill me when she finds out.

---

How did you like it?

Pic is a Gif of the party

Song - Brillz Smashi tup

Comment

Vote

Follow me!

love,

WingsOfAnAngelx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
1.4K 146 43
4 girls. 4 lies. 1 common secret. Secrets are dangerous. Lies are even more. Welcome to Paradise Highschool, 'Where it's all possible.' Adrianna stru...
957 120 52
Things have never seemed to go according to plan for Alyssa, and after walking into her father's murder scene, Aly promises herself never to build he...
69.2K 754 24
Maeve is a werewolf. Shes headstrong, stubborn, and outspoken. How is it possible that every guy she meets falls in love with her? Well of course it'...