Forever Blaze (Sequel to Good...

Bởi abitstressed

the first book is written on my first account turtleswift01 -- After getting engaged, Sophie and Keefe are sw... Xem Thêm

Info
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Contest-ish thingy
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Why
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Small Note... Okay, ranting kind of... so note.
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Note: My Parent's Anniversary
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Ending Notes
Acknowledgements
Recommended Books List
Important and/or Cool Chapters
Hunger Games Preview
Build Your Own Keeper Book + ONIMAN + Interviews
GUYS GUYS GUYS I GOT 10K READS
15K, Lodestar, and ONIMAN
You Guys Made Me Cry OMG
Really Exciting News!!
NIGHTFALL COMES OUT TOMORROW LET'S FREAK OUT TOGETHER
shannon is a perfect little snowflake
New Story is Out!!

Chapter Eleven

5.5K 86 84
Bởi abitstressed

a/n: I wanna learn stuff about you guys. See if we have anything in common other than books. 

First question: What's your favorite part of this story? (you can pick a part from Good Match if you have a scene in that that you love more than a scene in here c:)

Mine, to be honest, chapter 22 of Good Match is my favorite in there because it was just so much fun to write and I love how Keefe has this whole paragraph of ranting about how he loves Sophie and she loves him and why couldn't it just be simpler for him to ask her to marry him and idk I just love it... Plus, it's the chapter she cuts off his mallowmelt supply xD

 In here my favorite part is chapter ten when they got married c:

now for chapter eleven. not reread or edited. 

"Okay, you'll meet up with us at Forkle's house in the Forbidden Cities in five days. Repeat after me, five days." Sophie narrowed her eyes at Biana. 

"Hey, I'll remember that perfectly."

"Says the one who forgot where she put my vows," Sophie muttered, picking up a bag of human clothes. 

"Your words hurt me," Biana said, gasping dramatically.

"Hey, ready to go?" Keefe asked, walking down the stairs. 

Sophie grinned at him. "Yep," she told him. She looked to Biana. "We'll see you at the party. Please make sure to take care of Iggy with all you have inside you. Don't let him feel lonel-"

"Sophie, go have a fun honeymoon. I've got this," Biana assured. "Dex will help me too. Don't be surprised if you come home to a orange iggy, by the way."

Sophie nodded and took Keefe's hand while he held their bags.

___

"Forkle, where are we goin-" Her eyes widened. "The Freemans are here. Hey, guys," she said, almost frowning. She turned to him with confused eyes. "Weren't you supposed to take us to where we're going for our honeymoon?"

His eyes widened. "That's today?"

"Well, we got married yesterday. . . "

"I thought you guys were going to open presents today," he said, frowning. 

"We opened them yesterday because she couldn't wait," Keefe said, smiling at her. 

Mr. Forkle looked at him. "So, you opened them?"

"I wasn't even in the room," Sophie told him. 

"You said you'd be right back," Keefe said. "I thought you were back."

"I told you I was going to bed. Does going to bed sound like 'I'll be right back' to you?"

"Well, yeah. To me it does," he commented. 

She rolled her eyes at him before turning back to Mr. Forkle. She let out a sigh. "Well, we'll just put all our stuff in my room here. You hang out with them and after they leave you can tell us where to go. Biana is at our house taking care of Iggy with Dex. We can't go back there now."

"Why can't you go back?" Mr. Forkle frowned. 

"Don't tell anyone I told you but Dex is planning to propose to Biana tonight." Sophie grinned at the thought. "Man, my two best friends."

"I though I was your best friend," Keefe said with a frown. 

Sophie scoffed. "You were never my best friend. Dex was my first friend when I moved there. . . Actually, technically Fitz was. Really, Keefe, I met you even after Jensi. You're in fourth place for my best guy friend," Sophie said with a grin. 

He shook his head. "Well, now I like Biana more than you," he commented, crossing his arms over his chest."

"Do you guys always argue like this?" Amy asked, cutting in.

"It's disgusting, really. It always ends with them kissing or hugging and we're all pretty tired of it," mr. Forkle answered her.

"No! One time I made Keefe slam into the tree and we had to go see Elwin and that didn't end with us kissing or hugging. It ended with him going home with after being laughed at Elwin for having him help us even after graduating from the elite towers, and ended with me feeling really bad everything," Sophie said. She turned to him. "Still sorry about that, by the way."

He waved her off. "Nah, it's just forever stuck in my memory without being able to be forgotten," he teased.

She slapped his arm. "I can't believe I was stuck marrying you," she teased.

"Stuck? Really?" He scoffed. "You had like, twelve, guys on your list that were interested. You only picked me because I was the only one you actually knew."

She shrugged. "Probably," she said, not joking. "But, you know, history rules all we have a lot of it."

"Speaking of history and everything, I have a question about what you said in the vows about the window sleepovers. Are you talking about-"

"When we were with you? Yeah," Sophie cut him off. 

"Those were really fun," Keefe commented.

"And they cheered you up, right?" She nudged him and he nudged her back.

"Window sleepovers?" Connor frowned. "What are those?"

"Oh, when we lived with him for like... a month or two, maybe three. I'm not sure. . . I was fourteen and he was fifteen or sixteen, we were in two separate houses. Keefe's room was directly across from mine and so we would sleep by our windows and talk until we fell asleep, really. Window sleepovers," Sophie explained.

"That sounds fun," Amy commented, nodding in appreciation.

"They were," Keefe said, smiling. "So, we're just going to leave you guys to do whatever you guys do... Neighborhood watch, whatever. Just, do what you want to do. We're going to go to her room. Nice seeing you guys." He nodded to everyone before grabbing Sophie's hand and taking their luggage with the other. 

___

"This resembles my old room when- Holy crap! Marty?" She looked at the gray cat with wide eyes. 

Mr. Forkle walked into the room and grinned. "I tried to do as much as possible to get them to remember. Figured a cat named Marty might help."

She knelt down and stroked his fur. "I can't believe you got a cat that looks exactly like Marty! How'd you do it?"

He smiled. "That's not the point. Now, I just told them I'd quickly grab something. Does this resemble your room enough?"

She nodded. "Yeah, almost an exact replica. The size of the room is event the same. That kind of scares me, to be completely honest." He smiled at her, before walking out. 

"So, you grew up in a room exactly like this. . . Or almost exactly?" Keefe looked around in wonder. "Oh my gosh, I'm in Sophie Foster's room," he mocked in a high pitch voice.

She shoved him playfully before going back to petting the Marty-replica. "I can't believe how much he's doing to pretty much help the council."

"Yeah, I thought he hated them," Keefe commented, sitting on the bed. He looked in the closet and gasped. "So much gray," he said.

She turned to see what he was looking at. "Wow, exactly like my old closet, too."

"You wore gray? Fitz said you were wearing a yellow shirt when you first came here." Keefe frowned.

"I. . . Uh. . . I kind of wore my only colored shirt to impress him. I never wore that shirt really." She sighed.

Keefe almost laughed. "You wore a colored shirt to impress Fitz? Please, just you by yourself impresses me everyday. I'm sure his first seeing you in gray was okay." 

She kissed his cheek. "Aww, these little moments make up for the ones where I want to strangle you."

He pulled back. "And you killed it." 

She laughed and he joined while wrapping his arms around her waist. "So, how long until we get to start this honeymoon?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. Matters how long it takes for Mr. Forkle to get his butt up here and tell us where to go."

"Why are they here right now, anyways? I thought that they weren't coming over today and instead another day." He tilted his head to the side. 

She nodded. "Yeah. . . I have no idea. I didn't know they were coming over either, actually."

Keefe nodded. "So, are you waiting for the directions or the place?"

"Both," she answered. "He said he had a good place in mind and I have no idea what."

Keefe nodded. "I hope Dex and Biana haven't burned our house down by now."

She crossed her arms across her chest. "Me too."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

48.9K 1.1K 52
[ COMPLETED AND EDITED ] AU where Keefe takes more than 4 days to wake up and Sophie doesn't know what to do. *** Dear Keefe, It's Sophie. This is...
141K 1.9K 26
Going through daily life seems to be harder than Sophie realizes but with someone by her side, things are a bit more easier. ⭐︎Excerpt⭐︎ ❝ Biana sig...
1.2K 119 37
Dex- The dance is in a few weeks. It's not much time to gather enough courage to ask *her* to be my date. But Keefe, being Keefe, made a deal with me...