Important and/or Cool Chapters

a/n: The promised list of chapters that I think are worth rereading. These will come from both books, not just the second one. 

Good Match (book 1)

Chapter Three: Awkward beginnings of the relationship. They hang out together and then go to Dex's because Keefe wasn't sure if she wanted to hang out with him alone it's just so awkward and at the end Sophie is all like, "Just so you know, I was fine with just hanging out with you alone." Like SAVAGE SOPHIE. 

Chapter Five: When Bronte talks Sophie into getting together with Keefe. 

Chapter Six: I, myself, have reread this chapter a bazillion times. There's the beginning with the Sophie-Grady talk about Keefe and then ending when they kiss. Uh, yeah, can't believe I wrote this. (also in the comment section on this chapter is when we first came up with the coven.)

Chapter Seven: When Sophie tells Fitz she's together with Keefe. This is like a huge thing for me and was really hard for me to write because I tried so hard to show that they had feelings for each other but at the same time they're accepting they're not going to be together, you know? Like the whole, we had our chance as a couple and now we're with other people now and we are really happy in these relationships. It reminds me of the Dan-Piper relationship in Charmed. She was with Dan, had feelings, but then she picked Leo and he ended up with another girl. They still had small feelings but by season three it was all gone and I shipped Leo and Piper so hard. Yeah... Sorry, I just feel the need to throw Charmed references into everything I do. Moving on. 

Chapter Eleven: I love how I showed the friendship between Sophie and Dex in this. It resembles me and one of my guy friends back when I was in elementary and the beginning of middle school. We literally had that 'We need to break up' conversation even though we weren't dating. (people thought we were but ew. He was literally like my brother... just... ew.)

Chapter Twelve: The Sokeefe is strong with this one. It's just one of those raw chapters where nothing big happens yet it's just so good to read over and over again. (Okay, I feel like I'm being a horrible person praising chapters in my own book... Oh well. Idc. PRAISE MY BOOK THAT I WROTE.)

Chapter Nineteen: Ashla and Fitz's wedding

Chapter Twenty: That cute scene where everyone finds Keefe sleeping in Sophie's bed after he came over super early in the morning to bug her and ended up falling asleep. And then everyone starts yelling at him to propose to her because they are probs in our coven. 

Chapter Twenty-Two: In the beginning there's the Sokeefe moments that just make my heart explode (this is when she "cut off his mallowmelt supply"). Then, afterwards is the talk between Fitz and Keefe which finally shows that those two are best friends. I just feel like in this actual books it seems more like Dex and Keefe are better friends and I never actually get to see the Keefe-Fitz friendship. Plus, I like the last few sentences when Fitz starts his rant on Ashla and her feminine power strip. 

Chapter Twenty-Four + Chapter Twenty-Five: PROPOSAL TIME GUYS lawl this is like some huge #tb for me. 

Forever Blaze (book 2) 

Chapter Three: When they move into the house. 

Chapter Nine: I love how it switches between to girls freaking out and the guys just sitting there talking xD

Chapter Ten: It's a nice day to start again... It's a nice day for a white wedding... It's a nice day to start again *starts dancing like freak*