Chapter Forty

a/n: *cries for a bazillion years straight* I DON'T WANT THIS TO END BUT THIS IS IT GUYS.

I will be posting the epilogue and finishing facts tomorrow, (maybe later today if I have time), the list of fanfics y'all should read + the list of chapters in this book that have importance the day after, the THG fanfic preview + the trailer with it the day after that, and then the Neverseen ending rewrite the day after that. Also, the thing that I mention at the end of this author note at the top will be posted in a week or two.

chapter question (I might add these to all the stuff stated above): I have three (please answer them xD)

#1: What was your favorite scene in each book? (name two scenes)

#2: What will you miss the most?

#3: What are you looking forward to the most out of all these little extra stuff I will post?

Because of the last chapter I decided to incorporate almost all the characters. Even that girl from the ice cream place in chapter fourteen makes a stop xD

Also, I don't know if you remember since it was more than twenty chapters ago but on their honeymoon they wrote that cheesy teenfic novel "Oh no, I married a nerd!" and I've been keeping this a secret for SO LONG and I'm happy that I can finally announce that after my small break from kotlc fanfiction writing(at least a week if not two), I will be writing that as a kotlc au because it's so stupid it's funny xD

not reread or edited

(*quick note: this is REALLY long compared to my other chapters. [small compared to my book, Little Sister, though...] So sad it took me until the last chapter to write a long one. *cries for the fifth time since I started writing this authors note*)

"Just stand still for five seconds," Sophie said in a demanding tone to Kenric. "Five seconds and then we'll do your sister and then the two of you together then we'll leave," she said, ignoring the impatient glare from the photographer.

"But Mommy!" He cried in the enlightened language. 

She sighed when the photographer gave them a questioning look. Kenric could understand what she was saying when she spoke in English but he couldn't speak it fluently. 

Keefe lifted Kenric from his spot and whispered something in his ear. Whatever he said seemed to work because after he put Kenric down, Kenric ran to his spot and posed for the picture. The photographer ended up taking about three pictures of him doing different poses before turning to Sophie. "I think we have enough for him, would one of you get your daughter ready while I tell the other one some things we can do for her pictures?"

Keefe immediately walked over to get Rowan while Sophie walked up to her and after about five minutes, she finally settled on the pictures she wanted Rowan to do. "This is so stressful. Why did you want to do this?" Keefe raised an eyebrow. 

She rolled her eyes. "We need some pictures of them while they're still kids. We can't live off Forkle's human phone forever."

After they finished those pictures, which became extra stressful when Rowan needed a diaper change in the middle of one, they decided to only take one picture with Kenric and Rowan together and they'd order more than one when the pictures were ready. 

They sat Kenric on the ground and ordered him to stay still and hold Rowan.  After following instructions from the photographer; chin up, eyes on your sister's face, don't crush her, they took the picture.