Chapter Six

a/n: They're getting married soon *squeals*

Okay so I know I said I was going to stop these author's not but I think you should all know about my non-existent love life, considering I'm writing two people being in love. Just so you all know how unqualified I am to be writing this and you really should never take any relationship advice from this.

Okay so first, today in PE I was hanging out with my friend Khyra and then this kid comes over, takes in a deep breath, and pokes me so I'll turn and look at him. All he says is, "Hi." and I'm like, "Uh, hi." Then he slides down the wall and sits, so I follow because Khyra did that too anyways. I came up with some lame topic about being bored and we started talking and then someone threw his paper airplane over and I tried using it and it landed in front of me and he started teaching me how to throw this specifically folded in a box shape paper airplane and I found out his name is Connor. . . And there's a small chance he's dating my best friend.

*cries*

Then on the bus I got to sit with my senior ex-crush (meaning I got over the crush on him) and I started to realize why I started crushing on him in the first place. Him, this kid who has a crush on my sister, and I really bonded over specific topics like how I suck at sports and he told me, "You shouldn't try cheer leading because I know a lot of other pretty girls who's legs got banged up and one girl broke her rib." and I was just stuck on the fact that he said OTHER pretty girls... and I started thinking Did he just call me pretty?

And then I remembered that I imagined my entire love life #neverhadaboyfriendorhadaguyaskmeoutormyfirstkissoranythinginvolvinglovelife

So never mind. NEXT CHAPTER

no reread or edited

"Sixteen days!" Biana cheered, walking into their house. 

"Sixteen what?" Sophie asked, taking a sip from her bottle of youth. 

"Days. You know, until your wedding. We're almost down to two weeks!" 

Sophie's eyes widened. "Holy crap," she said. "Is everything ready for it?"

"You still need to write your vows, you know," Biana reminded, sitting on her couch. 

Sophie's shoulders relaxed in defeat. "How do you write vows? Like. . . What am I supposed to say, you know?"

"Well, I think you should start with what you thought when you first saw him."

"Cute?" She almost guessed.

Biana slouched. "Okay, so the first time you met Keefe you couldn't help but instantly like him. He was joking about you needing to go the the infirmary and you were embarrassed but let him walk you there anyways."

Sophie laid back on the couch. "You make it seem so easy,"

"That's because I already wrote my vows for my future wedding with Dex and actually wrote Ashla's vows for her."

Sophie's eyes widened. "You wrote her vows?"

Biana nodded with pride. "Best vows ever said at a wedding before, according to Magnate Leto," she bragged. "I'm glad Ashla got all the credit though, I don't want to be seen as that weird girl who wrote vows for the person marrying her brother. You know, cause it'll make me seem like I'm in love with my brother or something."

Sophie nodded. "Yeah, I get it." She sighed. "Do you think you could write mine?"

Biana sat up excitedly. "Me? Write the vows for the best wedding since. . . For the best wedding ever?"