Chapter Nineteen

a/n: Clara, Cambria, Callia, and Raina are all still up for grabs for the females. For the boys it's been narrowed down to Apollo, Davion, and Kenric. Briceson is out but if someone wants to bring the name back they can xD

chapter question: What's your secret obsession?

My secret obsession as of this moment is the Check Yes Juliet music video by We The Kings. I love the song and I love the music video and I definitely love the band. I don't know, I'm just obsessed with it at the moment.

If we're talking about my forever secret obsession, I have a forever obsession with Wizards of Waverly Place. I will never get over that tv show. I'm secretly still in love with it.

I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE A LONG ONE IT'S ALREADY 12:41 a.m. WHEN I POSTED THIS SO NO JUDGING I COULD GET IN TROUBLE IF MY MOM FINDS OUT I'M STILL AWAKE!!!

not reread or edited

"Come on, we've got to be there within the next few minutes," Sophie said, glaring.

"It takes a long time to look this good," Keefe called from upstairs.

She scowled. "You look perfectly fine without trying. Can we go?" 

"You have to say that, you're married to me," he said, walking down the stairs. 

She rolled her eyes. "Trust me, it's not just because I married you. Ready?" He nodded. "Let's go." She grabbed his hand.

When they got to her parent's house they were immediately pulled into hugs. "Sophie! We haven't seen you in forever!" Grady said, grinning as he pulled away from her. 

She laughed. "I just saw Mom last week," she said, looking at Edaline. "Didn't you tell him?"

She shrugged. "I told him. What he meant is that he hasn't seen you in forever. Though it feels like forever for me too. Seriously, it's weird not having you around all the time."

Sophie shrugged. "It feels weird not being around all the time," she stated truthfully.

"Well, come inside." Edaline motioned. Keefe and Sophie followed after Grady and Edaline, both of them holding hands. 

"So, what's happened since Grady last saw you?" Edaline asked, a grin on her face. 

"Oh, not much," Sophie stated truthfully. 

"Well, what about you two? Anything new?" Grady grinned.

"Keefe got a job," Sophie said, confused. "That's it."

"Really? Nothing else? Man, now I owe Edaline a foot rub," he said, frowning. 

Sophie let out a laugh. "Are you talking about kids?" She looked to Keefe and they both laughed. "No, we're not having any anytime soon."

"Why not?" Edaline asked curiously. 

"Well, we just got married," she explained. "We decided to wait a little bit."

Grady nodded. "Good choice." He looked at Edaline then back at them. "So, what's your new job?"

"It's just one of those small jobs in Atlantis," he said. "Nothing important. Dex has the same job."

"Dex? As in my nephew, Dex? Dex Dizznee got a job that wasn't in his father's shop?" Edaline gasped. 

Sophie nodded. "Yeah, surprised me too. They didn't even tell me they applied for jobs," she said, frowning at Keefe.