Dr. August. [TMAD series.]

By Bhettiboop

"Being a sex therapist ain't all it's cracked up to be. Business is business." - Dr. August. More

"Virgin Mary."
"Control."
"Tickle Me."
"Like my Husband."
"Dr."
"Against my Will."
"Strip."
"Fruitista."
"I'll be your doctor."
"15."
"Numra."
"Let's get nasty."
"25."
"Battered."
"Plus Sized."
"Poolside."
"Good times."
"..."
"Speechless."
"Catching Up."
"Far Out."
"Old Times."
"Crossroads."
"Back at the office."
"Sex Ed."
"The Naughty Side."
"Kidnapped."
"Rising High."
"Damn..."
"?"
"Temptation......"
"Wife Swap."
"3."
"For the better."
"I've been thinking..."
"First."
"Ugly Trait."
"Daughter."
"Big Step."
"....walk away."
"Mother of God."
"Sin."
"Delivery."
"Jayla."
"Numra." [Part 2.]
"Commander in chief."
"Positive."
"Sleep with me."
"I Fucking Love it."
"Bombshell."
"Spit it out!"
"On her plate..."
"Bond."
"....testify."
"Toll on your Body."
"1st testiment."
"2nd testiment."
"3rd testiment."
"4th testament."
"Naughty Girl."
"Who's there?"
"Ratted Out."
"Blood over Water."
"Moving on..."
"Domino Effect."
"Jury."
"Shit..."
"Matter of Time."
"Beyond Stressed."
"Hold On!"
"Turntables." [Part 1.]
Turntables. [Part 2.]
"It doesn't get any easier..."
"Fly Away."
"All is well." **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

"Bar Mitzvah."

79.5K 1.3K 405
By Bhettiboop

Flashback . . .

As Dr. August swirled the dildo inside of one of his clients over and over, he watched her squint her eyes shut and grab onto the seat. As her legs shook a little, he watched her juices fly out. He bit his bottom lip and smiled up at the girl as she let out a bone chilling moan.

"Aaaauuuuuuuughhhh..." The woman growled through her teeth, tilting her head back.

Dr. August placed his right hand on her lower stomach and swirled the dildo in and out of her until her spurts turned into leaks. He watched her shake and shiver a little as he took the dildo and placed it in her mouth, watching her suck all on it as she took a deep breath. Dr. August rolled over to his counter and grabbed his notebook and pen, then rolled in front of her to sign.

"Oh. Fuck......" The brown skinned short bobbed cut woman sighed as she signed the book. "Wha........where'd you learn those moves? They're amazing."

"Well......" Dr. August smiled.

This question, led Dr. August back to Jacob's bar mitvah.

Growing up with Jacob, Rayan, and Craig, they were all the same age. Jacob, was known for throwing some of the best parties up to date. Since Jacob was just turning 14, Dr. August paid a visit like he always would. And everytime he came over, Jacob's older sister would stroll around the home with her other adult friends.

Her name was Addison. It was a warm night in the middle of Spring of 2001.

Addison was 24 years old. She should've been out of her parents house. Of course, a person would rather live with their parents and have them pay off everything. Still living under her mothers roof, she would invite numerous friends over. From boys, to girls, to others. She was fast. Almost like Jayla, accept she was a sluttier version. While Jacob's long bar mitzvah came to a close, a lot of his friends started to go home. Still there, was Dr. August, Craig, and 2 other boys. As Craig and the rest left, Chresanto sat on the couch, waiting for his mother to come back.

"Damn, Chres." Jacob laughed as he cleaned up all of the cups around the house. "Your mom STILL isn't here?"

"She just paged me and said that she would be here in 20 minutes." Chresanto growled. "That's like another hour in her time."

"Damn." Jacob sighed. "Look man i'll.........be in the basement. I gotta clean before my mom gets here."

"Alright." Chresanto sighed as Jacob cut on the tv for him.

As Chresanto watched TV in the what was now quiet living room, Jacob's sister strolled down the stairs with her pajama shorts and pink pajama top. She scrunched her eyebrows at him, then looked the other way.

"Where's Jacob?" Addison asked.

"Downstairs." Chresanto responded. "He's cleaning up."

"Damn." Addison giggled as she smiled at him. "Are you lonely?"

"Umm...."

Chresanto froze. He didn't know what to say. Being 13 years old and seeing a 24 year old cute woman was automatically making him nervous. Addison sat next to him and placed her arm around him, stroking the side of his face. She watched as Chresanto's bright caramel cheeks blushed into a pink form.

"Aww. You're blushing." Addison smiled. "You're such a cutie...."

"Heh heh." Chresanto stuttered as he glanced at him. "Uh..."

He watched as Addison's fingers complemented with her hot pink finger nails stroked down to the bottom of his black shirt. She pulled it up to see what was under there, and there it was. His deep stroked abs. Her eyes widened as she glanced down at it, then looked back up at him. She leaned close to him and kissed him on the cheek, glancing inches away from him as he gave her a worried look.

"Are you a virgin?" Addison whispered in his ear.

"Y-yeah......" Chresanto said in a nervous tone. "I don't.......i'm afraid to have kids. I don't want any until i'm 21."

"Hm. Well..........you're not going to be one after tonight." Addison smiled as she stood up and took his hands. "Come upstairs with me."

Chresanto was more nervous than he'd ever been. Just turning 13, he's never seen anything on a girl other than a one piece bathing suit from a waterpark. As Addison took Chresanto into her room and shut the door, she pushed him down onto the bed and started inching closer to him.

"But.........but......." Chresanto stuttered. "I'm only 13 years old. I could get into trouble and-"

"Do you see anyone in here?" Addison smiled.

"No-"

"Then you're fine." Addison grinned. "We're fine. Lay down."

Chresanto laid down and looked up at her in a nervous form as she softly placed her lips onto his and started french kissing him. He was so scared that he was kissing her with his eyes open. As she stroked on his cheek and attempted to comfort him.

And she knew exactly how to do it.

She slowly took her lips off of his and started kissing on his neck, leaving him to do nothing but lay there and enjoy what was going on. Just as he was getting into it, something happened that shattered the vibe.

"Addison!" Jacob shouted from the other side of the door, startling Chresanto.

"Ugh." Addison growled as she lifted up and stared angrily at the door. "What?!"

"Did Chresanto leave?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah he left!" Addison lied. "Now get away from my damn door!"

"He left his pager and keys to his house!" Jacob barked. "Let me get the home phone in there so that I can call him and tell him to come get it!"

"No! I'll give it to you later!" Addison shouted. "Now finish cleaning up before mom gets home because she said that she wants it spotless!"

"Damn can you ever stop being a bitch for once?" Jacob shouted back as he stomped down the stairs in a furious form. "Geez you're so damn irritating!"

"Your mothers son is a bigger bitch!" Addison cheered as she inched closer to the door.

"I think that I should get out of here before I get in trouble." Chresanto panted nervously. "I don't want to get caught. Plus, you're too old to be-"

"Oh where are you going, big boy?" Addison smiled as she laid him back down. "I'm not finished with you, yet."

Addison lifted his shirt back up and glanced at his deep caramel skinned abs. She placed her tongue on his upper chest, sending shivers all throughout Chresanto's body. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as she licked all down to the crease of his shorts. She peeled them back, watching Chresanto nervously jerk up and look up at her.

"Okay okay that's........that's going too far!" Chresanto panted as she pulled his shorts and underwear back. "I don't think that you should be doi-"

"Shhh." Addison smiled as he placed her index finger on his lips.

She pulled his shorts and glanced at his package. It wasn't as big as it is now, simply because he was 13. He was just starting to grow. She placed the tip of her tongue on the tip of his member, then looked back up at him as he held onto the sides of the bed, giving her a worried look.

"Remember, when a girl gives you good head, she NEVER uses her teeth." Addison said in a low tone. "She always tucks her lips over her teeth, or she does a tricky way to make it feel good. Watch."

Addison placed his member all the way in her mouth and began to suck. She started from the bottom and sucked her way all the way to the top, then did it over and over again. Chresanto started panting heavily as he laid back into the pillow. He couldn't deny it any longer. He was enjoying it. Addison lifted up and started jerking and screwing him off, watching Chresanto bite and gnaw at his lip.

"Oohh fuck.." Chresanto gasped. "That.........it feels so-"

Before he could spit it out, cum started to spurt out of his member. Addison smiled and continued to jerk him off, then started to suck him off for him to finish in her mouth. Chresanto clenched his teeth and his jaw together and growled as the rush of his first orgasm settled into his body. After she got done sucking him off, she licked her lips and looked back up at him. His eyes were completely shut as he was panting and breathing for dear life.

"Hoh.....hoh.................hoh my god...." Chresanto panted over and over. "Aaaauughhh..."

"Woah. So you can have kids, huh?" Addison smiled, referring to him cumming early. "How did that feel, baby boy?"

"Good as fuck." Chresanto growled.

"Now we can get to the fun part." Addison smiled. "I'm gonna show you how to do your first girlfriend when you get one."

Addison laid beside him and slipped off her pajama shorts along with her underwear. She slowly opened her legs as Chresanto looked in between her legs, then looked up at her in a shocked form. This was the first time he ever seen a girls "private area" as he called it.

"Wow." Chresanto gasped as he looked up at her. "What do you want me to do with it?"

"I'm gonna show you how to make a girl squirt." Addison smiled. "Put your finger inside of me."

Chresanto hesitated, but slowly placed his index finger inside of her. It felt extremely warm. He watched her close her eyes and bite her lips. Of course, since Chresanto didn't know what he was doing, he kept his finger in there not doing anything.

"Is this it?" Chresanto asked.

"No." Addison panted as she leaned forward. "Now place your middle finger in there next to your index finger."

"Like this?" Chresanto asked again as he slid his middle finger inside of there.

"Yes. Fuck yes." Addison growled as it started to feel good. "Okay. Now place your fingers up where you feel the wall."

Chresanto slowly moved his fingers to the upper part of her wall, then waited for more guidance.

"Okay...." Addison nodded. "Now move your fingers back and forth, but move it on the upper part of the middle. Kind of like working it in between the middle."

Chresanto moved his fingers in and out of her slowly. He stared at her, watching her feel all over her boobs and bite her lips while she closed her eyes in full pleasure. When she moaned "faster" to him, he started moving his fingers in and out of her as fast as he could. About a minute later, he watched as her juices spurt out onto his fingers.

"Woah!" Chresanto gasped as he looked down. "Is this supposed to hap-"

"Just keep on going!" Addison begged. "Please don't stop!"

Chresanto fingered her faster, watching as some more of her juices spurt out even more. After a few more spurts, he watched as her juices dripped out from between her lips. She grabbed onto her pillow and bit down, trying to keep herself from shouting and alerting Jacob. After she was done, she grabbed Chresanto's fingers and sucked all over them, watching him grin a little.

"You liked that?" Chresanto smiled.

"Loved it." Addison whispered as she kept his fingers in her mouth. "Now.........put on the condom on my dresser."

"Wait a minute........." Chresanto said in a worried tone, holding back. "You want to have, actual SEX?"

"I'm gonna show you how to do it with your first girlfriend like I said earlier." Addison smiled. "Come on. Don't be nervous."

Chresanto gulped and grabbed the condom. He placed the condom onto his member and looked at her puss. This would be his first time "entering" inside of any woman. She placed him on the bottom and held roczilla up as she slowly sat down on it, letting up a huge sigh. Chresanto also was feeling just as good. Addison looked forward at and held onto him, glancing him lustfully into his eyes.

"This is how your girl should ride you." Addison smiled as she bit her lip down.

Addison leaned up and slowly rode him, watching Chresanto close his eyes in full on ecstasy. He slid her hands onto her waist and held on as she rode him like he was her man. After a good 10 minutes of going so, she started to go faster and faster. Both of their bodies coated up with sweat as the room got filled with the heat from their bodies.

"Mmm." Addison whispered as she rode him. "You getting ready to unload in that condom, baby?"

"Fuck...." Chresanto growled. "Shit.............."

As Addison rode him a little bit faster, she felt the condom get super hot. She'd just made him cum twice in a row. Chresanto growled aggressively through his teeth as he gripped onto her waist. He kept his eyes closed and squinted them shut as he finished inside of the condom, then let out a deep sigh. Addison leaned over him and kissed him on the lips, watching him give her a devilish look as he opened his eyes halfway.

"Want me to teach you how to eat a girl out?" Addison whispered as she gave him an evil look.

"Oh i'm ready, now." Chresanto growled at her. "I'm not shy anymore."

Chresanto placed her down onto the bed, stuck his tongue out, then slowly entered inside of her. He was wild, now. He entered it as far as he could inside of her until it couldn't go inside of her any farther.

"Oh. Fuck........" Addison panted as she gripped onto his head with one hand. "Do it. Flicker it inside of me."

Chresanto flickered his tongue in and out of her, then swirled it around over and over. She jolted forward and let out a low, yet long moan as another orgasm crept up on her. He smiled up at her then bit down on her lip and sucked even harder, when she came all in his mouth.

This was the rush that had Chresanto hooked from then on.

Chresanto loved tasting a woman, even though this was his first time. Even though he was so young. Even though he was only 13. As he finished her off, he heard his mothers car pull up to the house. Chresanto's face flushed as he lunged up from the bed and placed his shirt back onto his beader.

"Sorry, I have to go!" Chresanto said in a worried tone. "My mom's out there!"

"Wait, before you go Chresanto, I have one more question!" Addison said, stopping him at the door as she pulled her underwear back on.

"Yeah?" Chresanto asked.

"What do you want to be when you get older?" Addison smiled.

"Uh...........a boxer?" Chresanto said in a weird tone. "Why?"

"Become a sex therapist." Addison nodded. "You'll make so much money doing that."

Chresanto didn't pay much attention to that statement. That is, until he got older.

Now Dr. August, he wouldn't be Dr. August if it wasn't for her. Everytime he went over to Jacob's, it was awkward seeing her because she was a 36 year old woman with a 11 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. But everytime he was asked where he got his tricks from and who he learned it from, he knew that this was the answer. However, he liked to keep it to himself.

"Eh. Let's just say that I learned it from experience." Dr. August smiled as his client kissed him on the cheek and stepped out of his office. "You take care, beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 64
If you love something, set it free; If it comes back its yours, if it doesn't, it never was. ~ Richard Bach I honestly thought that my life was crumb...
9.1K 263 38
"I mean, life is what it is. Nobody can change that...right?" ©®...