vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

By cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... More

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter - 11

20.6K 626 27
By cuteangel0203

Vishal pov ..

I came home but no one was their it was locked i called my dad to know were are they ..
Hello dad !!
Were are you ????
Ohk .... I am waiting ..
They had went to sharma house ...
I was very impatient to know what their decision is .. I was sitting outside my house and thinking about my future .. How it will feel after getting married ....
I closed my eyes but i felt someone is watching me i slowly open my eyes and looked around me ..i
got up and moved ahead without making any noise ..

Then saw i black van is parked away from my house as soon as they saw me approaching . it drove away speedily i hurriedly moved inside to take my bike and went in same direction after some time i could not catch them .. It was very odd .. I am sure it is not a co incidence .. .. I called  police station to keep a watch outside my house if they find anything suspicious immediately inform me..

I returned back home and saw my parents had returned back ..i parked my bike and went inside ...

My mom , dad and dadi everyone was looking very happy ..
I went inside to sit with them .. My mom was so happy after very long time i am seeing her so happy ..

What happen mom ??

Mon told me You know finaly i found a daughter for me .

Here i thought you were finding a bride for me

Jo tumhara maan bolo .. Mjh to bahu nh beti hi cahiye thi ...

So mom you had gone their what happen ??

Being a police inspector also you dont understand anything babu dadi told .

What not understanding dadi ??

Your mom is telling that she got a daughter dont you get ??

Then i struck me .. Realy dadi ??

Yes babu its a yes from them also and we want the wedding to be done before you go for your training ...
Why so early dadi we can do wedding after my return also .

No vishu their is no auspicious date for marriage after next month upto next year and i cant wait for so long ..

Ohk mom did you told them yes .. And you know i brought a photo of Anju for you to see..here take this ...
I took the envelope from mom ...

Ohk get up everyone go to sleep .. We have to go for a rasam at their house tomorrow dadi told everyone ..

What rasam dadi ??

Roka ki rasam babu but you are not allowed to go their its only for ladies .. Her brother will come to our house after that for your tilak ceremony to fix the wedding .. So you will have to come early from duty tomorrow ..

Ok dadi ... Goodnight i am going to bed ..

Goodnight beta ..
I was sleeping on my bed with envelope which has her photo but i will not see her as i decided already so i kept the envelope on my bed side table ..

I was feeling a different kind of emotion now .. Within some days i am going to share my life with someone .. I will be her world like dadi told me . This thoughts brought smile on my face ...  I cant wait to see her which already won heart my family but will her after she become my wife ...Lets see what wait for me in my life . 

Adwaitha pov
Mom told us that kumar family will come for roka rasam tomorrow .. And bhaiya will go their after roka for tilak to fix the marriage .. Everyone is so happy ..
But the thought about my father brought tears in my eyes .. I wish if he was here the happiness would have increased so much ..
He always use to tell that he will find a mother in law like hitler for me as i was very naughty .. I used to tell him koi nh papa wo v mjh pyaar karegi apki tarhan kynki main hun hi itni sweet koi mjh se gussa ho hi nh sakta .. Then he will laugh with me and hug me .. Those were so happy days when papa was with us .. It was his dream to marry me with a good boy who will love me like he love me ...

I was 15 when i lost my father .. I did not saw him for 4 months before he died because he was admitted in hospital at banglore .. He was heart patient .. One day he got a attack at night we took him to local hospital but he told ud to take him to banglore because he need surgery as his heart is 80%block .. Next day mom and bade bhaiya took him to banglore were surgery was done with in 15 days he recovered and was ready to return home but god has other plan for us ... 1,day before their return his condition detoriated he was again took to hospital their for 4months he was admitted day by day his condition has reducing ..
Here me and bhai were waiting for him to return fit and fine but we were so unlucky .. My father left us alone and we didnt knew about this i got to know about his death after 2,days .. My mom brought his dead body from banglore so we can see him last time ..
That day i lost every hope .. I was so mesireable i couldnot even cry because their was no one to look after my mother .. I promised my father that i will take care of her .. I didnot shed a single tear in front of her .. I used to cry at night sitting alone so that mom could not see me .. ..

I left my dream for my family and decided to take care of them at the age of 15 i took the responsibility of household work... We 3 siblings used to give tution to school childer to run our home no one came to help us ..we  Were their for eachother at the time of good or bad .. We have seen so much in life ..
Their was a time when we wished that papa could be with us .. He sacrificed his life for his brothers to fulfill their needs but when he died no one came to even console us ..

I was lost in my thought i didnt realised tears were flowing through my eyes .. I wiped my tears but it was too late because my brother saw me crying .. They came and sat beside me .. I was sitting betwen my brothers ..
We three were sitting silently with eachother ..
I broke the silence bhaiya you all are very egar to send mey away na .. ??

princesses you know how much we love you but it time for some else to love you now .. I hope he will love you more than us but dont forget us then ohk ...

I pouted what bhai how can you say this i will not forget you never ... This is my house and when ever i will wish i willcome ...

Yes princesses its your house we are always their for us if get any problem please inform us will come for you .. But i know vishal will take good care of you ..

Bhai i want to have traditional wedding ..

Ofcourse ,whatever you wish ...
Within somedays you will lives us and will be some else life ...

You know i thought it will take atleast 2-3 years to find a perfect groom for me but you found him within a week bhai thats not fair ..

Oh god have mercy in vishal how will he handle her tantrum .. We will give him some advice before marriage ..what say bade bhaiya laksh bhai told to nirav bhai ..

How mean bhai go i'll not talk with you ..

Aww my cutie princessess is angry with me ..???

I node my head as yes

Oh then who will eat this chocolate bhai asked me ...

Hearing about chocolate i turned and snatched the chocolate from his hand ..and both my brothers started laughing ...

After our chit-chat we all went to sleep ...

Laksh pov

  Finaly today i saw my family so happy aftet such a long time ..
I know Adwai missess papa a lot we all do but she was more close to papa then any of us .. I hope vishal will keep her happy so that she will never cry ...i too had tears in my eyes when i saw Palchi was standing infront of me .. She put her hand on shoulder i hug her stomach .  she was caresing my head ..

I am very happy today .. Vishal is a good boy he will keep our princesses happy palchi told me ..

Hmm me too ..

Cahlo sojao av bahut raat hogai hai .. (Come lets sleep its getting late) palchi told me

You know after Princesses will be gone to her inlaws house we will miss a small baby in our house dont you think we should do something about that ???

Palchi was blushing hato badmash ..

And moved away from me to go towards other side of bed ..

But before she could go i caught her hand and pulled her towards me .. She lost her balance due to pulling and fel on  top of me . i rolled over
her so that she was under me ..

After 3years of marriage you still blush like a virgin bride i told in her ear .. She hide her face in my chest ...
I pulled her closer to me and kissed her expose neck i felt her cluthing my shirt tightly and her breathing fastly ..
I pulled her face closer to me which was hiding in my chest and kissed her lips .. She put her hand around my neck and we were kissing passionately .. After fel like long time i pulled my lips to breath she was blushing looking  so cute ..

Aaj bahut romantic mood mey hain janab ??( today someone is very romantic ??) Palchi teased me ..

You know i am always in a romantic mood but you dont see it  . and now stop talking and let me finished what we had started with that i again took her lip in a long passionate kiss ..

After a long love making session with my wife i was looking at her sleeping form .. Her head was placed on my chest and legs are tangeld with my .. I was moving my fingers in her hair ..

I am so lucky to have her as my wife so supportive , so loving .. She love my family like her own .. And always stand beside me at the time of difficulty .. Our intial days of marriage was very tough but she never gave up .... She know how we treat our sister but she never complain about that because she know my sister is like my daughter and i asked that we will not think about child until my sister is happily married she agreed with me without any complain .. I kissed her forehead and mummered " i love you"

--------------------------------------------------------

Morning everyone of us were busy for prepration for roka ceremony .. I went to maket with mom and bhaiya to brought thing for roka and tilak ceremony ..

At 1pm kumar famil arrived with their close relative for roka ceremony . we welcome them and made them in drawing room ..

Palchi and Priya bhabhi was busy in helping Adwai in getting ready ... After sometime pandit ji asked to call Adwaitha i went to call her.   She was wearing peach colour sari looking very beautiful like princesses went towards her and kissed her forehead .. She is truely grown up ... And within few days she will be married to vishal ...

Adwaitha pov .
I woke up at 9 am .. Took bath and came out from and my full family is busy in preparation except.. Perks of being a bride i can only give order hehehe.. So i thought why not utilize it i call jyoti to come home .. We half day off from office .. She is more excited then as its her roka not me she came at 11 am .. We were sitting in my room she is pampering me by doing facial and applying nail paint on my toes i am not a big fan to make up and all but today i thought why not enjoy this pampering ... After sometime bhabhi told me to get ready as groom family will be coming .. They help me in getting ready .. Bhabhi choose a peach colour saree for me to wear .. They curled my hair little from ends and applied simple make up ..  Bhai came inside to call me for rasam .. I went with bhaiya while jyoti and bhabhis were following us

I was asked to sit on the wooden bench .. Aunty put a red chunri over my head .. Then she put a coconut and a silver coin in my lap then and aplied  little kumkum on my forehead and on coconat and thrown some rice over it ... Then dadi ma pulled out a ring fron the jwellery box and put it in my  finer and put some red colour glass bangels in my  hand .. Then she put a gold chain around my neck with a small pendent with AV symbol i bend to touch fer feet .. And then kissed my head and blessed me.. Aunty gave me sarees and suits with , dry fruit box and sweets .. Followed by their relatives ..

Priya bhabhi brought aarti ki thali from temple and did my aarti and feed  me some sweet ..  Mom took some mirchi and rai ( seasome seeds and chill)  and moved them above head to prevent me from evil eyes ..
Mom them asked them to sit
And took gifts and gave them with little sagum To eveyone and distributed sweets to everyone ...

Ladies started singing sagun songs ..
Its marwari tadition as we are typical marwaries .. All gents moved to other room so we can enjoy and dance .. Its such lovely time to see all my bhabhis and aunties dancing and singing ... ..

After the ritual are overed everyone left blessing me ... My family too left with them to do tilak of groom .. Me and jyoti didnot go because bride is not allowed to go to groom house before marriage ..
I changed into my regular dress which i wear for office and me and jyoti went to office as we have much work to do ...

Vishal pov
I came back home at 2pm .. And took bath are did my saving and all as everyone wil be coming for tilak .. Mom called to say that they are on the way ..
After sometime mom ,dad ,dadi and my relative came home .. Mom took me inside and gave me kurta and pyjama to wear .. As bride family were also coming within some time ..
I changed into it and came out and saw they already arrived and waiting for i went towards aunty and touched her feets she blessed me .. Both the bhaiyas gave me a side hug as in our tradition groom is treated with respect so we dont touch fet of our brother in laws ..
I was asked to sit on a wooden bench by pandit ji .. I sat on it dad put a white handerchief on my head to cover it .. Then bade bhaiya can and did a tilak on my forehead and put some rice ovet it then he took out a watch and put it on wrist and placed a ring on my finger .. Then chote bhaiya put a chain around my neck ..
Then both bhabhis did my aarti .. Aunty placed a dress with a silver coin on my lap and rolled some notes over my head and gave it to servant ..then i took her blessing..

Then mom too came and did my aarti and blessed me she was looking so happy today ..

After tilak everyone sat to decide wedding date with pandit ji ..
Mom told then that i will going for training next month so she wants me to get married before that . 
Pandit ji match our kundalies then what he told us next made us all shock .......

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys thankx a lot for votes . please my silent readers please give your comment to encourage me .. If you love my story then please do comments .. ....

So what pandit ji told them any guess ?? Who was watching vishal ?? Keep thinking ..

And next update will be little late so sorry in advance .. And please forgive me for my spelling mistake , grammetical error and typing error too ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 5.9K 38
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
58.3K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
157K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...