Abducted By A Thug Was Not My...

Από ILoveMeTurntUp

I didn't accept the hug; i didn't want to accept it. He let go and kiss me. And for some reason I kiss him ba... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Pt.2
Games
So Ready!!
Dinner Or Teasing?
Feeling Some Type Of Way
The Basement
The Game+Crazy
I see Now
Author Note
Don't Say Nothing!
Chained Up
The Visit/Awkward
Bye Felicia!
The Party!
He's Nice
Going to School!
His Shirt!
Practice and Ice Cream
Author Note
I Love You!
Kiss-Enroll
Taleteller
Netflix
Saturday
Shortcake Fight
Company
Black Figure
Locked Bathroom
Pills Label
Control
Tragic: Part I
Tragic: Part 2
Court
Advertisment {2}
Cover
Its Here!!

Secret Spills Out

2.5K 93 18
Από ILoveMeTurntUp

I hope you guys like this chapter, I didn't updated last Saturday I was getting braids, you know how long that take and Sunday I was at church and when I came home I took a long nap then went to my auntie house with my mom.

So as you can see I really didn't have time...but anyways let's get off of me because that was truly irrelevant lol. Anyways enjoy this chapter, let's read my lovely readers.

"What do you mean Josh told you to kidnapped me?" I ask looking at Keyshawn bewildered.

"Josh wanted me to kidnap you because he wanted you to confess your feelings to him" Keyshawn said shaking but not as bad like the first time.

Ok, I am hella confused.

Is his medicine kicking in yet?

"Keyshawn I am really confused, please explain" I said anxiously.

"Ok, listen... I'll tell you everything from the beginning" Keyshawn said lying down on his side with his face towards me, he was still slightly shaking.

"Please do"

I'm really scared right now.

Someone please tell me that this just his mental side talking.

No, it can't be because he took his medicine.

"Ok, please listen carefully....

"Josh has been planning this out for the longest. Ever since you guys were in high school he told me he wanted me to kidnap you when you guys go to college. He told me everything, which was you like to run late at night so that was a great opportunity to snatch you up. Josh called me the night before you guys were going to the library to study. He told me it was time for me to abduct you. So when you guys were at the library studying I stayed in the dark alley for hours. Josh told me you guys were heading out so that was my cue to get you. He describes to me how you look and I also seen pictures of you, so it wasn't hard to know who you were."

"Wait, so why did Josh want to kidnap me?" I ask looking at Keyshawn intently.

"I told you he wanted you to confess your feelings to him" Keyshawn said looking back at me.

"What... I'm so confused Keyshawn"

And I was... this was all stupid.

"Let me finish please" Keyshawn said while licking his lips nervously.

"Ok, go...

"Ok, Josh made a plan to not just snatch you up. He told me I should pretend like I shot somebody so I can have a reason why I'm keeping you hostage. So I caught you running and I pulled out my gun and pretended like I shot Samantha."

"Hold up wait Samantha... "Pretends" ...so she's not dead" I said interrupting him.

"I tell you about that later... can I just finish" Keyshawn ask getting annoyed.

I shook my head.

I was still so confused.

"Josh told me when I see you looking at me I should run behind you. So I ran behind you as fast as I could. He told me you were a track star so I had to try my best to catch you. Well, of course I finally caught you in put you in my car. At first I was about to take you to some raggedy place but Josh told me to take you to my house..."

"Ok, now can you explain to me why Josh wanted to kidnap me so I can confess my feelings to him?" I ask coming closer to Keyshawn who was still lying on the bed.

"Ok" Keyshawn said taking a deep breath.

"He told me he sees how you look at him. He knew you liked him for the longest but he wasn't really sure. Josh is not good with rejections so he thought this would be a good idea to kidnap you so you can run up to him, cry in his arms and admit that you like him, of course you didn't do none of that so when he came over to my house for the first time he started to brag about Samantha and how he was going to take her to our parents house just to make you jealous. I thought that was going to be a dumb idea, I thought you were just going to run downstairs in his arms and that's when Josh would pretend like he was fussing at me and basically started kicking my ass... but you did exactly the opposite. You ran downstairs and pretend like I was your boyfriend, and I guess that's when the game begun. Me and Josh was very shock at what you did. You basically made it better for Josh to play with you more so you can confess your feelings.

"Oh-my-gosh" I couldn't even hardly talk.

"So how does he know I was ease dropping and not lock up?" I asked.

"He told me to never lock you up and basically curiosity gets in the way of people so he knew you were going to ease drop" Keyshawn said rubbing his hands on his face.

Wow that bastard was smart.

But what if Keyshawn lying.

"Tell me more..." I said while trying to process everything in my head.

"So basically you were invited to go to my parents' house because you did that little stunt. Josh told me to buy you a beautiful dress and to make you look really good. So I did. While we was at my parents house I didn't know Josh came up with the plan to have Samantha blackmail you to steal my dad golden vast that mean so much to our family. But when you told me Samantha was blackmailing you I call Josh and that's when he told me that plan.

"So you really didn't want to stay to watch the movie?" I ask referring to the time when Keyshawn wanted to go home but I wanted to stay.

"No, not really but Josh gave me the eye telling me to stay and that's when he... you know...under the covers (He's was referring to Josh fingering me). Samantha already knew he was going to do that, he told Samantha to keep her eyes close at all times so you would think that Samantha was sleep. So that's when he told Samantha to use that against you so you can steal the vast and for Samantha won't tell me he was... you know... under the covers."

"So you didn't know I was going to steal the vast?"

"No, I didn't know he was planning that remember; only him and Samantha knew."

"Ok, so were Samantha know?" I ask anxiously.

"Josh killed her" Keyshawn said looking down.

"What...?" I am so lost for words right now... I can't believe I'm even hearing all of this.

"When I was talking to Josh about Samantha blackmailing you, he told me to get Samantha and lock her in the basement... but Samantha knew it was a part of the plan. You see, there's a camera in the basement and Samantha didn't knew that. So one day when you went in there Samantha told you to run away from this house and to get away from me because I'm dangerous, that wasn't a part of the plan so Josh came in the house and killed her.

"So why did she tell me "you" were dangerous and not Josh?" I ask.

"Because Josh planted in her head that I was the crazy one... that I'm the one who made up this plan, and I basically do Josh dirty work... so she believed him. And plus I take medicine so when I don't take it I do turn a little crazy" I can tell Keyshawn was a little embarrassed to even say he take medication.

"So why don't you take it?" I ask

"Because I fucking hate it Ang, I fucking hate it... I don't want to feel like I have to take something to my make my mind right... why can't I be like everybody else" Keyshawn said trying to hold back a tear.

I caress his arms because I actually felt bad for him.

I can't believe Josh use Keyshawn to do this... he knew Keyshawn was mental.

"What happen to Mrs. Sánchez... did she work for you guys to, is she really dead?" I ask letting go of his arms.

"No, she didn't work for us... you told Mrs. Sánchez about everything so Josh told me to kill her in front of your face so this can feel realistic" Keyshawn said using his fingers and point it around the area of the house.

"Oh gosh, so how did you know I told Mrs. Sánchez?"

"Well she called Josh for you and Josh told me she knew" Keyshawn said taking another deep breath.

Of course.Damn.

"So why did Josh give me a phone?" I ask taking my IPhone from my back pocket and throwing on the bed.

Keyshawn look at the phone then back at me. "Because he wanted to keep in contact with you... he told me to not catch you with your phone... one time I seen it laying on your dresser while you was taking a shower but I had to pretend like I didn't seen it what so ever."

Gosh, this was just too much.

"So your nice after all huh?" I ask smiling a little.

"Only when I take my damn medicine" Keyshawn said smiling back at me.

We wasn't really smiling it was kind of a "were going through a fucking crazy moment right now", smile.

"So was he the one telling you to spank me?" I ask

"Yes" Keyshawn said looking to the ground.

"He wanted me to do stuff like that to only have you run to him" Keyshawn said looking back up.

Gosh, Josh was sick... and the plan he made was so stupid.

I was up here trying to make him fall in love with me and he was doing the same thing to me... but worse.

I seriously hate him. I cannot believe this.

"You're not lying to me are you?" I ask looking at Keyshawn intently.

"I promise you I'm not... I'm so sorry for you being in this predicament". Keyshawn was looking at me with sincere eyes.

"It's ok... it's not your fault"

It, wasn't his fault... it's Josh... he had his sick brother do all of this because he knew Keyshawn didn't have control over his mind unless he take his medicine.

"You have to help me escape" I said getting up from my bed.

"I can't" Keyshawn said getting up along with me.

"What do you mean you can't?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Because Josh have control over me and you know he do." Keyshawn said wiping the sweat off of his head.

"Yea, only when you don't take your medicine." I said putting both of my hands on his shoulders.

"I hate taking my medicine... you know that" Keyshawn said sitting back down on his bed.

"Keyshawn listen to me... do you want to be good or bad?" I ask squatting down on my knees in front of him.

"I don't even know anymore" Keyshawn said below a whisper.

"You do know... tell me... use your own mind" I said looking at him intently.

"...good...I guess" Keyshawn said looking up at me.

"Ok well then you need to take your medicine as much you don't want to, without taking your medicine you turn out bad, not only that but someone is still controlling your mind which is your brother, and we both know he's the sick one... not you. You can fight it Keyshawn you just have to follow the first step by taking your medicine daily... don't have another human control your mind but control your own." I said looking straight through Keyshawn eyes.

"Ok." Keyshawn said looking right back at me

I was just about to think of a plan of how I was going to escape but Blake pop in my head. "What about Blake?"

"What about him" Keyshawn said it with disgust, but quickly change to his normal self. Was he jealous?

"Did Josh told you to put him in your basement" I ask looking at Keyshawn intently.

Keyshanw shook his head while standing back up.

"Ugh, he is such a psycho!" I yelled out. I was literally on the edge of breaking down crying. I really have to check on Blake.

"We can go to the hospital first if you want" Keyshawn says like he was reading my mind.

"Yes, please" Keyshawn is a nice person. Who would ever knew Josh was this crazy, it look likes he need to be on medication also.

"Let's hurry before—"before Keyshawn could finish somone knock on the door.

I and Keyshawn look at each other for a minute wondering who could that be. Keyshawn walk around his bed and look out of the window.

By the look on Keyshawn face I could tell this day was just getting started. Keyshawn turn around to me with worried eyes and said "Josh is here"

I just want to take this time and say I am thankful for all the love and support I am getting on my books, you guys are the reason that I am still writing on Wattpad, literally. Please keep on commenting, and giving me you guys feedback it truly does me good.

Please Comment, vote, follow, and most of all READ!! Love ya smooches.

Ne_Ne

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

272K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
3.6M 76.8K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
130K 6K 35
Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just like an angel, she has captured his hea...