Frozen Melody [Kuroko No Bask...

By WinterRaineeDay

Singing is a dream came true for her. A talented musician and composer, Kuroko Tetsuki hid herself from the w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Score 2 ~ The Mysterious Rumor
Score 3 ~ HEAVEN
Score 4 ~ We Met Once Again
Score 5 ~ A Date
Score 6 - Pink Cupcake
Score 7 - Blue Ribbon
Score 8 ~ Biggest Fan
Score 9 ~ A Doctors' Passion
Score 10 ~ Let Me Help You
Score 11 ~ A Wave of Panic
Score 12 ~ Live Your Life To The Fullest
Score 13 ~ Fever & Lingerie
Score 14 ~ My Lost Heart
Score 16 ~ Give Me More Time
Score 17 ~ An Evening with the GoM & HEAVEN
Score 18 ~ You're Important To Us
Score 19 ~ Dreamers' Symphony
Score 20 ~ Forever Lullaby
Score 21 ~ Severed Relationships
Score 22 ~ That's Why I Love You
Score 23 ~ A Painful Goodbye
Score 24 ~ The Beginning of an Ending
Score 25 ~ You're Everything, Still My Everything
Score 26 ~ For Those Who Loves My Songs
Score 27 ~ Proof of Life
Score 28 ~ Why...?
Score 29 ~ Tetsuki
Score 30 ~ I Love You. Forever.
Epilogue
Statistic

Score 15 ~ Coral Sea

1.4K 65 14
By WinterRaineeDay

Ding Dong~~

"Coming !" Tetsuki answered as she hurriedly ran across her apartment from her kitchen upon hearing the door bell.

"TETSUKICHIIIIIIIIII! ~" Kise immediately latched himself to the blunette when the door was let opened.

"Ryo-Chan, didn't you have the spare key, why didn't you just enter?" she asked after Kise let her go.

"Well you see" He grinned as he raised both of his hand that was holding two big pink paper bags. She titled her head.

"Oi Kise you're blocking the door!" Aomine growled as he kicked the blond out of the way, the blond fall flat on his face as the rest of the gang enters the spacious apartment, while the blunette felt sorry for the keyboardist that is now totally FLAT on the floor.

"Yo, Tetsuki, we bought you some stuff" Aomine said as he grabs the two big pink paper bags from the now flat blond, then shove it to Tetsuki.

"What's this?" she asked, as Kagami then pushed her from behind towards the bathroom.

"Eh, Tai-chan?" as she was pushed into the bathroom, Kagami patted her head then he locked it from outside.

"Lemme out!" she shouted.

"There's a change of clothes in those bags, change into those, if you wanna be let out!" Kagami said, he chuckled as the blunette shouts stopped immediately. Most probably be checking what was in those bags.

"EHH! I'm not gonna wear these! Lemme out, Tai-chan!"

"Nu uh uh, wear those and then I will let you out, I'll give you…" Kagami leaned against the door, he looked at his watch.

"10 minutes before we leave you without letting you out" Aomine was laughing his ass off, while Kagami tried to stay cool but a big failure when he was amused by picking on his childhood friend.

"TAI-CHAN!"

"9 minutes~~you better get change or else~~"

"UGH FINE! YOU BIG JERK!" she pouted.

"You're too mean to her, bro" Aomine who was still trying to control his laughter, Kagami just grinned, while Kise just stood there in puppy mood, as crocodile tears dropping down.

"Tetsukichii~~~" he tried stopping the idiots evil plans but both Aomine and Kagami gave him a deathly glare that will promise him he will lose his head.

8 minutes later ~

"I'm done changing." A pissed off voice was heard outside the bathroom door. Kagami unlocked it; the other two poked their head into the bathroom to see the result.

"Stunning…"

"Tetsukichii, you looked amazing in those!"

Tetsuki stepped out of the bathroom, looking all angry as a faint shade of pink sprawl across her pale cheeks.

Kagami, who was leaning against the wall opposite Tetsuki, grinned as he looked at his watch once again. Quickly he grabbed Tetsuki arm as he signed at the other two, dragging her out of her apartment, while Aomine and Kise quickly turned off the lights and shut all the windows and doors, while Kise grabbed her hand bag in her room before locking the main door completely.

"Hey, wait! Where you guys taking me to!" she shouted after being pulled out of her own apartment.

"You'll see" Aomine grinned as he puts a white summer hat decorated with dark blue ribbon on the back onto the blunette head. She was pouting all the way in the elevator from the 10th floor downwards to the lounge.

Aomine and Kagami grabbed both of her arms and dragged her outside where a dark red car was waiting for them, behind the car was a black land cruiser, Atsushi was sitting at the driver seat while munching his snacks.

They stopped near the driver seat, as the window slid down revealing a red haired bassist smirking at her, looking at her from top to bottom.

She was wearing a one piece sky blue summer dress with a sailor pattern on the shoulder, revealing some part of her chest, a white lace ribbon flowing down the dress from her waist, as she was using flat heel sandals, ties using ribbons on her ankle. On her neck decorated with a blue pendant necklace.

"Perfect."

The other two grinned and shove her into the car, while Kise and Kagami went into the black land cruiser. Swiftly they drove off towards the road.

"Where you guys bringing me?"

"To the beach!" Aomine answered as he grinned at the confused blunette that was sitting at the passenger seat behind him and Akashi, who is driving the car with full focus.

"The beach?" She titled her head, if Akashi does not have self composure he will definitely screaming to the adorableness the blunette showing.

"Yes, today is the fourth month ever since you and Kagami joined the GoM, so we are celebrating it by bringing you both to the beach." Akashi explained while his eyes focused on the road, while he stole several glance at the blunette behind through his front mirror.

Tetsuki then quickly searched for her cell phone in her hand bag, she checked the date.

"You're right, it is the fourth month." She smiled as a soft blush appeared. Akashi just smiled looking at the blunette expression.

"It will be a while before we arrive there, so let's stop by the 7/11 to grab some snacks and drinks."

Akashi nodded, while the black land cruiser follows them from behind.

After buying some snacks and drinks, they began their long 2 hours journey to the beach. Along the journey, they spoke about many things, from their lives to their music and so on. Eventually the car went silent as Tetsuki stares outside, looking at the green forest passing by.

"Tetsuki, we'll be there in a fe—"Aomine said as he turned his head behind, found the blunette fell asleep on the seat, her head resting on her hand bag, while both her hands curls up onto her chest, she breath lightly, as her eyes shuts tightly. Aomine just smiled as he puts his jacket onto her before brushing her bangs off her eyes.

"She's asleep?" Akashi asked when Aomine turned front. He nodded.

"She must have been staying up late composing the songs for our album." Aomine rested his head on his palm.

"Yes she has been."

"She works too hard." Aomine lets out a small huff before shutting his eyes for a while. Akashi looked at Aomine before focusing back on the road.

"She wants to use every second of her life to the fullest…" Akashi thought to himself, as he drove the car through the road. The journey went on silently accompany by soft breathing from the asleep blunette.

Tetsuki orbs were so wide, seeing the beach for the first time makes her really happy, she ran towards the beach while the rest unloading the stuffs and luggage's into the beach house, apparently it belong to Akashi.

Kagami who was looking at her from afar just smiled, until Aomine tapped his shoulder.

"Guess it was the right thing for us bringing her here." Aomine said, Kagami just nodded then they both enter the beach house.

"Tetsuki!" Kagami calls out, gaining the attention of the blunette, she waved to him as she walks quickly towards the beach house.

"You will need to change out of those clothes or they'll get wet." Kagami reminded her then it hits her.

"But I don't have any change of clothes, you guys dragged me out of the apartment, remember?" she said as she pouted.

"Go check out your room, we bought some change of clothes for you. Use them." He said as he pushed her into the beach house.

Her room was on the second floor of the house,

"This is definitely not a normal beach house" she mumbles as she looked around. There at the corner lays a single bed with sky blue blanket, and some floral pattern in pinkish color pillow, alongside with the wall in creamish color, until her eyes falls on a certain luggage held a tag named "TETSUKI"

She opens it, she narrowed her eyes at the contents.

"Did those perverts buys these?"

In the luggage, there were a few set of casual wares, pajamas, and of course…some undergarments. Her forehead twitch at the sight of the undergarments- bra and panties,"Yep, they're definitely perverts." As she looked again underneath those clothing, a few set of swimming suit, there is a one piece and a few set of two piece. She sighed.

"They're hopeless."

She then changed into a much comfortable clothes.

Aomine whistled at her, the moment she stepped out of the beach house. Kagami and Kise can only stare, while Atsushi just munching down his snacks. There she is wearing a two piece swimsuit, blue in color with some lace on it, her exposed curves left the boys speechless.

"You looked ho-! OFFF!" a slipper just flew to his face even before he can finish his words.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHO JUST THREW THAT THING TO ME!" he looked at the slipper that just fell on the floor.

"You got a problem?" Akashi glared at him. He gulped as he sweat dropped.

"N...no…"

Tetsuki then left for the beach along with Kise and Kagami, while the other three was preparing for the dinner.

That evening they had a barbeque, everyone was enjoying themselves, Atsushi was munching down almost anything he can see on the barbeque pit, while Aomine and Kagami was drinking down the drinks they brought along, Akashi, just say there silently eating his share, Kise and Tetsuki was talking away. The evening went on so peaceful in a heartbeat.

"You should give yourself a break once in a while ya know." Aomine broke the silence that was emitting in the living room that was near the veranda leading towards the beach.

Tetsuki was indulging her composing world once again, the moment she saw the piano earlier. Everyone has gone to bed or relaxing for the night except for one certain blunette.

The sound of water splashing as it reached the white sandy shore, the moonlight shines so bright, casting its shine on the water.

Tetsuki raised her head towards the sound of Aomine voice, he was leaning against the sliding door, smiling at her, gentle warmth stays in his midnight blue eyes. He went over to the blunette that was sitting on the piano chair, in front of her displayed several pieces of scores that was just freshly written. He took a look at them.

"A duet?"

Tetsuki nodded, "Akashi said I should compose at least 2 duet songs for this upcoming album…and he wants me to be a part of it…" she trailed off. Aomine raised an eye brow then he chuckled.

"Well we can try practicing our part now." He said, the sea blue orb looked at him as she blushed.

"I…never sing a duet before…."

"Well neither do I, so let's give it a try." He grinned as he puts down his drink, looking through the scores.

"You play the piano as well?"

She nodded as she scoots over giving Aomine a space to sit. A few seconds later, her finger starts dancing gracefully on the piano keys. Aomine took a breath before he starts his part.

(Aomine)

A distance away, the surface of the sea begins to turn grey

Why is sadness this calm and pure?

My face still shows

An expression of helplessness

Akashi who just came back from a stroll stops the moment he heard the sound of the piano plays in his beach house, he can easily guess who it was playing the piano. He then walks quietly towards the living room, as he hides behind a wall, looking at the pair.

(Tetsuki) Your lips mouthed that you're leaving

(Aomine) …Love is absent

(Aomine & Tetsuki)

That sadness silently dies

The turbulent tide

If you listen carefully

Are not the waves but a sea of tears

The sound of the pianos echoes throughout the house, everyone who was still awake, listens to the melodious sound of the pair sang.

(Aomine) Turn around and leave

(Aomine & Tetsuki)

…You have words you don't express

Can't say you want a break up

The love between seagulls and fishes

It was only an accident

Our love

"I'm so jealous of Aominechii; he gets to sing with Tetsukichii." Kise mumbles as his head rested on his two arms while he lies on top of the roof, admiring the moon.

Differences existed all along

(Tetsuki) …Unable to return to the way it was before

(Aomine) Like dust in the wind

(Tetsuki)…Waiting

(Aomine & Tetsuki)

It has actually accumulated into hurt

Turn around and leave

Can't say you want a break up

The azure-tinted Coral Sea

Lost its ashen complexion momentarily

During that time, the both of us

Atsushi who is in the kitchen heard the two familiar voice singing in the living room, quietly he peek out to see, he smiles.

"It would be nice of Minechin and Tsukichin dates, they match each other~~~" he mumbles.

(Aomine) Were not mature and honest enough

(Tetsuki) Shouldn't have

(Aomine) The passion is no longer there

(Aomine & Tetsuki)

Your smiles cannot be forced

Love is deeply buried in the Coral Sea

Akashi who has been looking at them felt a pang of pain in his heart, his eyes saddens. Not the fact of Tetsuki is dying but the fact that he has no chance against Aomine anymore…

(Aomine)

How can destroyed sand castles be rebuilt?

How can broken love be restored?

Just that everything

Ended too quickly

You say you can't let go

Kagami, who was sitting on the stairs, saw a certain red haired bassist near the living room corner, looking from the shadows towards the duo. He noticed that Akashi dots on his childhood friend a lot but he knows that it was not just a simple friend dotting. He saw how Akashi looked at her, smiled at her even laughed with her.

(Tetsuki) What hopes are hidden within the seashells?

(Aomine) …Waiting for the flowers to bloom

(Aomine & Tetsuki) We've already lost heart in guessing again

(Tetsuki)

Facing the sea breeze

Salty love

(Aomine & Tetsuki) We can't taste if there still is a future

Kagami rested his head on his right palm as he let out a soft sigh, "It gotta suck to be him right now." He mumbles. He felt sorry for Akashi, has an unrequited love.

(Aomine & Tetsuki)

Turn around and leave

You have words you don't express

The love between seagulls and fishes

It was only an accident

Our love

…The love invested

Differences existed all along

…Unable to return to the way it was before

Like dust in the wind

…Waiting

It has actually accumulated into hurt

Aomine never knew singing with someone would be this good, the song has different emotions in it, and he looked at his partner next to him, playing the piano gracefully, his heart felt so content.

"So this is how it felt like to sing with her…it's matched her name HEAVEN." Aomine thought as his eyes focused on the blunette that was playing the piano and singing at the same time.

(Aomine) Turn around and leave

(Tetsuki) Can't say break up

(Aomine & Tetsuki)

The sky blue Coral Sea

Missing the momentary paleness

At that time you and I

…You and I both

Were not mature and honest enough

"It's only the first try and it sounded this good already, I can't wait to listen when it's released."Kise said as he chuckled to himself.

(Tetsuki) …Shouldn't

(Aomine) The passion is not there anymore

(Tetsuki) …Your

(Aomine & Tetsuki)

Smile cannot be forced

Love is deeply buried in the Coral Sea…

Silent tears fall from Akashi hetero eyes, looking at those two silently in the shadows. Both the pianist and guitarist matched each other, just by looking at them, he knows they both were made for each other, the shine and the way their eyes looked into each other, was different from Tetsuki always sees him. Quietly he left the shadow corner and went up to his room.

"Yo." Kagami waved at the bassist. Akashi ignored him and continues to walk upstairs.

Kagami just let him be, as he saw those silent tears earlier on the red haired leader. Akashi heart is broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 5.4K 41
Y/N's fresh start at a new job takes an unexpected twist when she finds herself working for the rude boss, Jung Hoseok. As time passes, their relatio...
213K 4.9K 41
This is my first story that I wrote in wattpad. Please enjoy!!! Will Lucy Heartifilia be able to save everyone with her new power? Will she fell in l...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
234K 4.3K 19
This is a story with a female Naruto named Narumi. This is obviously a sasunaru story and in this story bit will start from the beginning. Also in t...