Frozen Melody [Kuroko No Bask...

By WinterRaineeDay

Singing is a dream came true for her. A talented musician and composer, Kuroko Tetsuki hid herself from the w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Score 2 ~ The Mysterious Rumor
Score 4 ~ We Met Once Again
Score 5 ~ A Date
Score 6 - Pink Cupcake
Score 7 - Blue Ribbon
Score 8 ~ Biggest Fan
Score 9 ~ A Doctors' Passion
Score 10 ~ Let Me Help You
Score 11 ~ A Wave of Panic
Score 12 ~ Live Your Life To The Fullest
Score 13 ~ Fever & Lingerie
Score 14 ~ My Lost Heart
Score 15 ~ Coral Sea
Score 16 ~ Give Me More Time
Score 17 ~ An Evening with the GoM & HEAVEN
Score 18 ~ You're Important To Us
Score 19 ~ Dreamers' Symphony
Score 20 ~ Forever Lullaby
Score 21 ~ Severed Relationships
Score 22 ~ That's Why I Love You
Score 23 ~ A Painful Goodbye
Score 24 ~ The Beginning of an Ending
Score 25 ~ You're Everything, Still My Everything
Score 26 ~ For Those Who Loves My Songs
Score 27 ~ Proof of Life
Score 28 ~ Why...?
Score 29 ~ Tetsuki
Score 30 ~ I Love You. Forever.
Epilogue
Statistic

Score 3 ~ HEAVEN

3.5K 129 4
By WinterRaineeDay

"According to the address, its located right here…" Kise looked at the piece of paper in his hand and then at the building. A huge building was there in front of them, another giant company in the music industry that was competing with Teiko Cooperation, which has Generation of Miracles as their main band. They were awed at the building size, at the front entrance; a lady was waving at them, as they walked closer to her.

"We've been waiting for you!" she said as she handshake to each of them.

-Flashback-

"Today, you four will be heading to Seirin Corp, for a friendly visit, apparently they have their own band, and they are interested in having you to practice music with them. You will be heading there in 2 hours, here's the address." Their boss said, they sighed.

"Why do we have to do this?" Aomine grumbled.

"Well it's the boss order, nothing we can do about it." Kise added, as Atsushi just shrugged while Akashi was walking in front of them.

"Get ready in 1 hour; we will head there after everyone's ready." Akashi voiced out, an order that they definitely will listen.

-Ends of flashback-

As they exited the elevator that went to the 8th floor, they were awed at the advanced recording rooms. Everyone greeted them until they reached a certain recording room that has a tag on it, 'RESERVED', must be reserved for that day special event.

Everyone entered, they saw Seirin band there, standing not far from them. There was four of them in the band as well just like GoM, all four was male as well. Introduced themselves as Hyuuga, Kiyoshi, Izuki and Furihata, after a few exchange greetings with each other, they started their recording practices till late afternoon.

"Man! That was tough. They sounded better than us!" Kise stretched after leaving the recording room. Aomine had to excuse himself for the bathroom; it took him a while to look for it. After he was done, he then realized, he was lost. Not sure where to turn, he walked and walked, cursing under his breath for his stupidity.

His steps stopped. He heard it once again, a familiar tune coming from the room at the end of the hallway. Another recording room, it seem, it's occupied. He quietly pushed the door, he took a peek into the room and saw no one was in it, and then he looked again, again the recording room, there was someone in it, sitting at the piano, playing it, the notes enchanted his heart once again, and the familiar notes he loves and misses.

There, sitting the person he once met and know. Her fingers dance on the keyboard, not only the music attracted him but the blunette beauty.

Her hair was short on her shoulder, only tying it half while the rest was let flow nicely, her blue orbs seems to be much more beautiful than before. She was dressed in a sleeveless one piece soft blue dress along with a necklace lying on her chest.

He rubbed his eyes, thinking it was just his eyes playing with him. Her fingers kept playing those notes, without noticing someone was watching her. Her love for the piano has never changed.

"Tetsuki…" he mumbled quietly, he was not sure if its her or not since her hair has changed.

Out of the blue, Aomine collar was pulled and he dropped on his butt as he was dragged out of the recording room.

"Damn you, what are you doin-!" Aomine almost shouted as he looked behind to see who it was.

"You looked like you're having fun."

Aomine quickly turned his head back forward, sweat dropping.

"No. I must definitely not look over my shoulder!" He screamed in his head.

"You should know well by now that roaming around and wasting other people time is not my thing." A dark voice spoke with calm yet it scares the hell outta the tanned teen.

Aomine was not sure if he should argue or not or if he wants to preserve his life a little more. Akashi then let the teen stand up, as Aomine starts leaving the place. Akashi closes the recording room door before that; he took a peek in it, taking a glance at the beauty that was playing on the piano.

"… So that's her." He smirked as he left the place.

Later that night, as Aomine was walking up the stairs in his apartment building, he heard a faint sound came from the roof top. As he goes nearer and nearer towards the roof top exit, the sound was getting louder.

"Odd, the door should have been locked"

As he opened the door, there reveals the sound that he was hearing earlier,

A penny for your thoughts
A picture so it lasts

The sound of someone singing was louder as he looked around the roof top, he finally saw the person who was singing it. His eyes widened.

-Flashback-

The room was dark but the moonlight shone down into the room onto a certain beauty, playing the piano. Her blue hair shines as the moonlight sets its shine on it, her orbs was as beautiful as the sky blue is, her skin was nonetheless pale but there is something about it that makes her beautiful, her pinkish lips parted a little, Aomine was overtaken with this beauty and her piano playing.

-Ends of flashback-

Let's knock down the walls of immortality
Your fingers on my skin only you can hear my fear

A piano keyboard was there, with a table near the girl and a few score piece on it. Not far from what it looked like was hot chocolate.

"Probably to keep herself warm."

Aomine then kept quiet as he watched the blunette from afar, listening to her singing and tunes. It was still as beautiful as ever, the only person who are able to make his heart waved, was this person only. This was the first time he heard her singing, it was beautiful.

"I know I have heard a lot of girls singing but her voice are…." Aomine thought trying to find the perfect word for it.

"Why is she here though?" he thought as he remembered the meeting with the same short haired blunette at the studio, he then decides to keep quiet and lean against the wall, just like how he used to do back in high school whenever he heard her piano playing, he would just lean against something and shut his eyes and listen to the notes.

Only you can help me heal
I see forever with you here

That night passes by quickly; Aomine was up there listening to her singing. He completely ignored about the coldness of the night, the moon shines brightly.

"What are you? A zombie? Stop looking like that." Akashi snapped Aomine from his day dreaming, his eye bags was dark, he stayed up all night on the roof top listening to the blunette singing.

Starting from that night, Aomine would go to the roof top everyday to look for the blunette; however she did not show up. Aomine decides that he would go to that company they went the other day and look for the person he saw in the studio.

Aomine passes by a few of the company staffs, receiving a few glances from them but he continues his mission.

If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I
I'm gonna love you until the day I die
If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first
I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth

His tracks stopped at the same recording studio, it was occupied. He heard someone is recording inside, since he can see a few staffs was in it. He then looked again; it's the same blunette he saw the other day. Her tune was the same like that night; she was singing and piano playing.

"Alright, that's perfect, HEAVEN, let's get some rest!" one of the staff said as to her. Aomine eyes widened.

"HEAVEN? Isn't that?" He remembers the CD Kise gave him a few weeks ago. Then he looked at the girl, from the looks of it she was sweating a lot. That was odd, considering the place was air conditioned, from her expression, he could see she was frowning as if she was in pain.

"Tetsuki is HEAVEN?" He thought again, he heard someone approaches the door; he quickly hides in another recording room. After a while, he heard someone arguing down the hallway. It sounds like Tetsuki is arguing with someone.

"You know you shouldn't be here!"

"But Papa, I need to!"

"Let's go!"

"PAPA!" Tetsuki wrist was pulled towards the elevator. She cries, the bag she was holding fell on the floor. The staffs were afraid to intervene between the arguments.

"I feel sorry for her, her father is scary." A small whisper among the staffs was heard.

Aomine who saw it all, quickly picked up Tetsuki bag, he saw pieces of score notes in it. He then hurriedly left the building trying to look for Tetsuki, but to his dismissal she was nowhere in sight. He sighed, he then looked into the pink bag that Tetsuki dropped earlier.

"Some music scores, her phone, a mini iPod and… a diary?" he looked through them, he was not sure if he should but his curiosity was beyond a cat. He then looked through the diary then he stopped at one of the page.

Two years left…Papa never understands me…I just want to sing and play the piano…

"Two years? What's goin' to happen in two years?" Aomine asked himself as he looked again through the diary, but he found nothing else other than that.

The flashes of Tetsuki tears earlier, pisses Aomine off. As he kept all of Tetsuki belongings as he walked back to his apartment.

Meanwhile…in a white car that was driving down the main road, Tetsuki was in it, she fell asleep at the backseat. Tears escaped down to her cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 859 67
Konoha 12, sakumo, minato, Kushiana, obito, itachi, jirayia, tsuande, guy, asuma, and kuranei react to kakashi and that is it
358K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
34.7K 1.1K 10
γ€Š COMPLETED: Short Story 》 After going home from a mission, Natsu and Lucy suddenly found themselves being a parent for the first time. Credits to ow...
95.4K 5.4K 41
Y/N's fresh start at a new job takes an unexpected twist when she finds herself working for the rude boss, Jung Hoseok. As time passes, their relatio...