Unexpected Stupid Feelings(Er...

mistiquecherry tarafından

She was led on and only used by the guy she fell for, his words seemed honest and true, yet they turned out q... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Pizaaa? Pizaaa.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
BEST ERICK BRIAN COLON FANFIC AWARD!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
New Cover + Sequel + Upcoming Fanfics!

Chapter 5

5.5K 162 53
mistiquecherry tarafından

Song of the Chapter : Tranquila by J Balvin

Erick's POV

It was around seven AM, Yoyo (Yoandri) , Richard ,Joel and I had slept over at Johann's.

I hadn't been able to sleep very well last night because something inside me was killing me...ok more like someone to be honest. My conscience felt very heavy, I feel so fucked up and confused. So I had just fallen asleep, yes around 7 in the morning, after much tossing and turning....when suddenly

the doorbell rang. Nobody got up, so whoever was at the door, rang the doorbell again, then this person knocked loudly and firmly.

So I had no choice, I got up from the couch in which I'd been sleeping minutes before, and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, I managed to do that in less than two minutes!

Way to go me! No round of applause? No? Ok.

Still in my pjs, I rush to the door, twist the handle , pull the door open slowly, and before me, she stands.

Sammy looks absolutely gorgeous, I think to myself.

And I can't help but look her up and down.
She's wearing leggings and a hoodie, with black vans ,her hair's in a cute messy bun and her side bangs, hanging to the right side.

I pretty much just stand there looking at every one of her features, and not stupidly realizing that I didn't even bother saying hey.

"Hey Erick! Sorry did I wake you up?!"  She suddenly asked, pulling me away from my train of thought.

"Uh yes...well no...eh it um ...doesn't matter." I stutter out.

Fresh...Get it together Chico!

So then I add " Well hola mami, how are you?"

I swear as soon as I called her mami she blushed....

"Hahaha" she laughed nervously and then added "I'm good, hey is Johann up already? There's something I need to tell him ASAP !"

Something huh?

"I think he's still sleeping but I can try to wake him up for you" I said trying not to sound bothered.

"Aight thanks" she said smiling at me.

Be chill yo! But she looks so huggable right now...

So without hesitating, I take two steps closer, (still barefoot & outside ) and take her into a tight bear hug.

Then she giggles a little, still in my embrace, this may sound creepy asf but I'm pretty sure her hair smells like strawberries.

Then  I remember the note....

My lips find her left ear, and I dare to whisper in my husky voice, " so ...did you read my note mami?"

This sends a shiver down her spine. Don't call me arrogant, but I do happen to have this effect on girls.

Then she suddenly pulls away... And I can't help but smirk.

But my smirk soon fades away when our eyes look into eachother's.

I swear she's so hard to figure out. But I'm pretty sure there's something like disappointment and hurt reflecting in her eyes....

"As a matter of fact I did...and I really don't wanna talk about that right now " she replies coldly.

Oh no what did she find out about?

"Kk...so um ...let's go inside " I say awkwardly.

As we walk into the living room , we see that Johann's already up.

"HEYYY GIRLLL" he greets Sammy.

"Hey loco!" She says to him.

"What's up?" Johann says.

"Sammy has something important to tell you " I say trying my best not to sound bitter.

"Dude I can speak for myself!" Snaps Sammy at me.
Ouch

"Tranquila nena..." *chill*

"Aight then let's go to my room " suggests Johann to Sammy.

WHAT?! His bedroom? Like alone?

"How about the kitchen instead?" I suggest.

"Because it's too cold up there in your room." I add awkwardly.

They both laugh at my comment , and Sammy's like

"Aight whatever".

"I'll be here sleeping if you need me" I say.

But as soon as they get to the kitchen, I go and hide behind one of the tables nearby, to eavesdrop.

I've to know if she likes him!

"Johann...fwand...there's something I gotta tell you" Sammy says .

"What's wrong? Are you ok? Do I have to beat someone up?"says Johann in a serious tone.

"No. It's actually about you doofus" she says.

DAMMIT! I KNEW IT! SHE LIKES JOHANN, I think to myself

"What about me?" He asks.

"Well first of all, don't ever stand up to the judges like you did last show, ok? Because they feel disrespected and they'll kick your butt out of the competition on the first chance they get! " she says.

"Oh Gosh you're right " he sighs deeply.

"But even if you don't get to be in la Banda , I'm pretty sure you'll get signed to a record label ASAP ! Because you're AMAZAYN!" She says smiling.

"Thanks Sammy" he says then hugs her.

I swear he's literally holding her too tightly.

Chill it's just a hug...but I thought hugging was our thing..

So without thinking  clearly, I rushed off to the kitchen.

"Oh I'm so hungry! I say loudly.

As soon as they hear my voice they pull away from eachother.

"YEAH RIGHT..." Says Johann laughing.

"Well I gotta get going , bye Doofus , think about what I said, please take my advice" says Sammy.

Then she walks past me .

"I'll walk you out" I offer.

"Nah I'm good" she coldly replies.

"Well I wasn't asking , I'm telling you I'll walk you out" I say raising an eyebrow.

As we walk outside, and step into the porch, I shut the door behind us.

"What are you doing ?" She says, as I step closer to her.

"I feel like there's something you're not telling me , is there something bothering you mami ?"  I say, mentally crossing my fingers , calling her mami will soften up her tone.

"Nope " she says coldly.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask....

"Oh hell no, you're just ...you" she says sarcastically.

"What's this about?" I ask.

"Aye listen, we'll talk later, perhaps after rehearsals? Because I really don't have time for your fake bullshit right now." She says getting pissed.

"Ok whatever you say linda" I tell her.

"And stop calling me names! " she says.

I cam see she's about to go off yelling at me again, so without thinking, I put a finger on her lips.

"Shhh" I say softly, while lifting up her chin with my other hand, forcing her to look me in the eyes.

Then I remove my finger from her lips, and lean in , for a sec I think she's gonna let me kiss her.

But she suddenly pulls away, "you don't know who you're messing with, Colon...so I suggest you stop before you're the one who ends up getting hurt" she says harshly but in a whisper.

Just then a red mustang pulls up into the driveway, and Sam says :

"Bye Colon...we'll talk some other time, promise " she says, before walking off.

But I follow her and wrap my around her , "you forgot my hug" I say smirking.
So she let's me hug her, smiles meekly , then walks off.

As I see her get into the car, I can't help but think about her pink glossy lips.

I walked back inside, the guys were already making breakfast. I said hi to the other guys , grabbed a pancake, told them I wasn't really hungry. I changed , then my mom picked me up, and we headed back to our hotel room.

That afternoon I actually overslept, so I couldn't make it to rehearsals. My mom called the judges and told them I had a bloody nose, but that I'd be fine by the next day.

I felt awful. I mean I was ok, but on the inside I was dying. I laid in my bed, just staring at the ceiling thinking about Sammy, feeling somewhat guilty for leading her on, when I wasn't even sure who I wanted, when my phone buzzed.

It was a text from, no other than that slut...

Jasmine...aka my ex...I guess.well we never actually broke up...I mean I asked her for a break after, I found her in her bedroom making out with some other guy. however, we still talk every now and then...Can't deny I still miss her though.

Jasmine : hola Baby

Me: hey J, I'm busy right now, sorry

Jasmine : you're always busy nowadays ;(

Me : yeah I guess so

Jasmine : I miss you so much

Me : same

Jasmine : Same? Really? K

I'm so confused, I really like Sammy and I need her, but I also don't want to lose Jasmine.

Me: sorry babe, I'm really tired. But I miss you too

Jasmine : whateves , Adios!

Me: kk goodnight :)

Jasmine: Goodnight , I've a little surprise for you btw! But u won't find out until the finale of the la Banda this upcoming week ;)

Me: haha ok bye <3

Whoa? What ? Surprise? I don't really care what her surprise is, so long as she doesn't come here for the finale of la Banda....I thought to myself.

The next few days flew by pretty quickly. We had rehearsals in the mornings, and no Sammy and I haven't talked yet. And until that happens, she's been avoiding me as much as possible. But every time I would approach her, one of the choreographers would tell me to get back to work.

In the afternoons, Sammy would interview us individually. But this all took place infront of lots of people so we couldn't really talk about us right there.

I told her I usually feel a little nervous before every show, but after praying , that uneasy feeling goes away and I feel better.

It was finally Sunday...today was our last to second show in the competition. One of us would leave.

So the first two bands performed, and I was in the second one.

Then we performed individually. It was finally my turn , and I had to sing "Tranquila" by J Balvin.

Sadly at the end of the night, Yoyo, Joel and Johann made it to the bottom three.

The fans saved Joel.

As this was going down, I couldn't help but think about Sammy's words. She was right....But How did she know?

Then the judges had to choose between Yoyo and Johann.

Ricky voted for Johann...but then Laura and Alejandro both voted for Yoandri.

2-1 against Johann.

So Johann left that night. It really hurt that he had to leave, he's like a big bro to me, and Yoyo's cool too, it's just that it sucks to have your friends leave.

Sammy was really upset, she and Johann talked outside for a while, and even though this was goodbye for now,no literally though, we'd still hangout.

After Johann departed from us guys, he went to see his family backstage.

And Sammy was still outside, in the cold by herself.

Then it started to rain. Worried , I headed outside to check up on her.

I found her sitting against the back of the building of Univision Studios.

As she sat, her face was burried in her hands, so that you could only see the back of her head. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a dark red crop top, along with black boots. And her hair was soaked.

It was raining , Yas on her too, she was getting wet and didn't seem to care.

I immediately rushed to where she was, and without hesitating I took my jacket off, and slowly placed it around her.

She didn't even look up,but only scooted away.

"Mami soy yo" *babe it's me* I tell her, hoping she'll recognize my voice.

I bend down, and she looks up at me.

"What do you want?" She says softly.

"To talk to you, to be with you" I say.

Then I cup her face with my hands, and lean closer.

Surprisingly she doesn't push me away .

I looked at her lips...
Those pink inviting lips, mine are only a few centimeters away

And so I kiss her softly ....on the cheek

She's still mad at me and I don't want her to think I'm taking advantage of the situation.

After I kiss her cheek, she looks up into my eyes and smiles, as she blushes slightly.

"Why are you mad me? " I dare to ask softly.

"Because you're just messing with me , and i don't think your girlfriend will like that " she adds sarcastically.

"What girlfriend?" I say , a little freaked out to be honest.

"The one with curly black hair " she says.

"What?!"
I say faking confusion.

OH CRAP SHE KNOWS ABOUT JASMINE...I think to myself.

Then she takes out her phone, and goes on Instagram, goes to my account, and then starts scrolling ....

She seems to be looking for a certain post....then it hits me! MY PIC WITH JASMINE....

She clicks on the picture, yes the one where I'm with Jasmine, and puts it infront of my face.

"THIS ONE, THIS IS THE ONE I MEANT" she says annoyed .

"Oh that's just my friend from Cuba" I lie , but my voice comes out assuringly, as I run a hand through my black hair.

"Whatever, just friends don't look at eachother like that , so I suggest you stop flirting with me before I make you regret it!" She says , her voice growing louder.

Then it started to rain harder.

And that's when her mom came to pick her up....

"My mom's here, bye Erick, please take my advice and stop messing with me, and here's your jacket thank you" she says softly...even though I could tell there was a lump in her throat, and her eyes still looked upset.

So I grabbed her arm before she left, "first of all , you can't tell me what to do , and second of all, leave my jacket on, you'll get even more wet mami" I say loudly, before letting her go.

"Ughh bye Colon!" She says almost smiling.

I stand here in the pouring rain, watch her get into the passenger's seat in the front, and soon enough the car disappears, and my heart's never felt so heavy. She's right. I should stop. But I can't . I can't get her out of my head, it's not like I planned this ok...

Later that night, Yoyo and I hung out with Joel, at his house.

We were in his basement, sitting on his couch , playing on his XBOX .

We had been talking about how nervous we were for the upcoming week...it'd be our last week in la Banda . Then suddenly Joel said :

"So Erick, Sammy huh?"

"What about her?" I say playing it cool.

"Oh c'mon don't play innocent , we've seen you flirt with her like everytime you get a chance bro " says Yoyo butting in.

"Well she's really cute and chill , and to be honest I'd love to go out with her anytime " I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Does she know about your ...er...girlfriend if you will? " asks Yoandri frowning.

"She doesn't have to know....and besides at first I was just using her for two reasons, 1: to get her to help me look good with the judges and my fans and make it to finals, and I did, so that worked. And two, I planned on using her to help me get over
Jasmine. But ...I don't know what changed....because I think that maybe... I really do like her now."I say, letting it out.

"You shouldn't mess with her like that dude, you'll hurt her" says Yoyo.

What's up with him?

"What do you care?" I say.

"Because I care about her...she's my friend." He says.

"Yeah Yoyo's right" says Joel.

"And if you do hurt her...you'll regret it! I'll make sure of that!" Says Yoyo.

"Dude chill! It's not like she's ever gonna find out ok? Not about Jasmine either, ok!" I say.

Then Yoandri does the most unexpected thing ever...

He gets up from the couch, and storms out of the room.

"I need to go for a walk guys....alone...I'll be back soon..." He says before leaving .

Joel and I just look at eachother like wtf just happened ?

And keep playing.

But I can't focus...I feel guilty....and fucked up...and Yoyo's reaction's really bothering me...does he perhaps ...like her as more than friends?...or nah?

SOWY FOR THE LATE UPDATE EARTHLINGS, but ayyee long chapter tho :P AHAHA IM SO WORRIED ABOUT TOMORROW ....IMMA DIE IF MY FAVES DONT MAKE LA BANDA
;((( XOXO- mistique cherry🍒🙈

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9K 74 5
eres una tipa de 12 años que vive en unos departamento , vives con tu madre no tienes hermanos.
405K 17.1K 38
A relation at the verge of breaking. How are the little souls trapped inside it affected? My take on the little family of Arnav and Khushi Highest st...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...