The Fallen Girls (Black Veil...

Oleh wetbxnds

Emily wanted her best friend Infinity's 19th birthday to be perfect. After getting vip tickets to warped tour... Lebih Banyak

The Gift
Best Day Ever.
Girls Night Out
Girls night out part II
Emily's Bio
The Tickets
Infinity's bio
California Dream
Crazy Morning
Crazy Morning part ||
Back Stage
Is This Real Life?
"The Joker"
BVB
The Carnival
Carnival Night
"Lets Move To LA"
Mixed Feelings
Your an Idiot
Broken
Wake up...
Complicated
I love you
Moving
Saying Good Bye
Bye Chicago
Video Games
Omelets and Singing
Hello
December
Tag Your It
The Perfect Gift
The Secret
Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas
Moving On
Keep my pretty mouth shut
What!

Welcome

48 3 0
Oleh wetbxnds

Emily's Pov
--------------------
Me and infinity walk to my apartment building. We walk inside and walk into the elevator and press the 5 floor button. I smile a little. We wait a little while and soon The elevator dings and the doors open. I walk down the hall rolling one of infinity's bags. I stop in front of a door. I look across the hall and see my neighbor(who was a old lady) and I wave at her. I turn back around and pull out my keys and unlock my door and walk in. I stop in the middle of the living room. "Welcome to my home" I say. I walk down a hall to a door. "This is the guest room. Next door is my room." I say. "Thank you Emily" infinity said. I smile. "Well I'll leave you so you can get ready because me and you are going to dinner and a movie. So basically a girls night out" I say and start to walk out. I walk to my room and lay on my bed. "Alright just haft to wait for the tickets to get here and then I'll tell her the surprise" I say and stand up to find something to wear to dinner and the movie. I pull out a fall out boy shirt and put on black leggings and black combat boots and tie a red and black flannel around my waist and grab my black leather jacket and put it on and i put on more eyeliner and fix my blonde hair. I grab my Wallet phone and keys and my bag. I put everything in my bag. I walk out of my room and walk to infinity's door and knock. "Hey you almost ready" I ask. "Yup. Give me just a few more minutes" infinity yells threw the door. "Ok I'm gunna wait by the door" I yell and walk to the front door.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.2K 250 10
Hail reunites with her two best friend's, Black Veil Brides guitarists, Jinxx and Jake Pitts, but what happens when she starts to fall for two of the...
37.6K 373 20
When Issabelle Hunt gets staled by her ex, can the black veil brides keep her safe? After she and Andy Biersack take a liking to each other, can her...
34K 1K 40
When Emily McCown meets someone unexpected, her life will take a drastic turn and will flip her life upside down one way or another.
10.9K 392 60
(COMPLETE) Ginger June purdy yes she is the sister of Ashley purdy, well she gets bullied at school she has depression anxiety, she has to live with...