The Carnival

Emily's POV
--------------------
We walk down the hall and soon get to the elevator. Me and jake walk into the elevator then Jinxx CC and Ashley walk in. Jake secretly grabs my hand and i blush a little. Soon we get to the first floor. And sadly Jake let go of my hand. I cross my arms and sigh. When Jake held my hand it made me feel something I rarely feel. He made me feel happy. The only person who made me happy after my family died was infinity. And BVB but I didn't even used to know BVB until now. but she never made she as happy as Jake did. Oh god.... I think I've officially fallen in love with Jake Pitts. Okay just try and not show it. I haft to make sure Andy and infinity get together before I think about myself. I've never really thought about what's best for me. Just what's best for the people I care for. Well enough about me. We walk over to two black cars. We wait for infinity and Andy to come down. I smile and look around. "This place is so different from Oklahoma" I say. "Wait you aren't from LA?" CC asked. "No... I'm from Oklahoma. Infinity's from Chicago. But I'm gunna try and talk her into moving to LA with me. Because she doesn't live with her family and for me well...." I suddenly stop talking and take a deep breath. I felt a hand on my arm and I see it was Jake who put hand on my arm. "My sister got hit by a car. My mom shot herself in the head. And my dad burned to death" I say. "Oh my god. Emily that's horrible" Jake says and quickly pulls me into a hug. Me and Jake stood their for I don't know how long. But sadly the moment was ruined when someone cleared their throat. I turn my head. To see Andy and infinity. Infinity was taking a picture. I quickly step back. "Uh.... I um... Told them about my family and Jake hugged me" I said trying to explain what happened. I could easily tell Andy was lost. Infinity whispered the story in his ear. "Oh shit, Emily im so sorry about your family" Andy said "enough about my dead family. I wanna go eat really unhealthy carnival food and ride a rollercoaster that makes me wanna throw up" I say happily. "I'm with you on that!!" Infinity loudly said. Me and infinity laugh a little. "Ok who's in what cars?" Ashley asked. "We can put Emily Jinxx and Jake in a car and put me infinity CC and Ashley in another" Andy said. "Ok. We'll see you all there" I said and ran over to one car and got in. I waited in the back seat with a huge smile on my face. Jinxx and Jake got in. "Ok both of you Buckle up" Jinxx said(he was driving btw). "Yes mama Jinxx" I say and put my seatbelt on. Jinxx rolled his eyes "I will never loose that nickname will I?" Jinxx  asked. "Nope. You never will." I say. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was my aunt. I answer my phone.
--------------
Hello?

Hello. Is this Emily?

Yes. What's up aunt Tiffany?

Emily I don't know how to say this but.... Emily..... Your uncle is dead....

Uh... When's the funeral and we're is it?

Next week. I'll text you the address

Ok. Bye aunt tiff

Good bye Emily
-----------------------
I hung up. "My uncles..... Dead" I say. Jake quickly looked at me. He grabbed my hand. "Listen. Your not going to the funeral alone. I'm going with you" Jake said. That made me feel better that he was going to go. But for now I just wanna have fun with all my friends. Soon we get their. We walk to a stand and get wristbands. We go on that swing ride. And luckily I got to sit next to Jake. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sounds of the rides and people screaming and laughing. It kinda made me happy. Because it reminded me of when I was younger. Soon the ride ended. We got food then while the guys went with Andy so he could smoke me and infinity ran onto a ride. We got into seats. And waited for it to start. Infinity held up her phone and took a photo of us. "But I can see you and Jake keep flirting!" Infinity said. "Is It that noticeable?" I ask. "Yes. You guys might as well be holding a sigh that says 'we love each other'" infinity joked. "Very funny. It's just. He makes me as happy as my family did before they all started to die." I say. Infinity's eyes got huge. "Emily. You never feel that way about someone." Infinity said. "I know. That's why I really think I'm in love with him" I say. soon the ride started. It was really fun. And after the ride we meet back up with the guys and went and got food and went on a lot of other rides ride.