Crazy Morning

Emily's POV
---------------------
I wake up and look at the alarm clock next to me. It was 9:00. I normally only get 6 hours of sleep so I wasn't to tired. I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. *after the shower* I get out and get dressed and I grab my blow dryer and start to blow dry my hair. I brushed my hair then straighten it. I walk to my bag and pull out a tainted punk Alice in the wonderland shirt. I grab a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I grab my high heel boots as well(outfit in the photo above). I walk into the bathroom and change into the outfit I just grabbed and then I put on a silver heart neckless. then grab a few nirvana bracelets and put them on one wrist then I put a black leather bracelet with chains on my other wrist then I put on a black ring that hade black metal feathers. And I put on a black choker. I pull out my makeup bag and I make my face look a little more paler then normal then I pull out a jar of black paint and I pull out my phone and Goggle pictures of jake Pitts war paint and I start to use the picture as a guide for what to do with my war paint. Then I pull out a red lipstick and I put it on and my lips are bright red. then I add a little bit of black to the red to make it look like black lips with a hint of red. I pull out my eyeliner and put it on. I put all my makeup back in my makeup bag and I toss it in my suitcase. I open the bathroom door and walk over to infinity's bed and I shake her to wake her up. She looked at me and smiled. "Nice war paint. Ten bucks says you wanted to look like jake Pitts" infinity said. "Very funny. Ok maybe I did wanna look like him." I say and laugh a little. "Well get up and get dressed we haft to go eat breakfast then we'll head to warped tour." I say and I watch as infinity shot out of bed and started running around getting everything she needed to get dressed. I pick up a little speaker out of my bag and plug it in my phone then I started to play black veil brides Album Set The World On Fire. me and infinity started to sing along. "Wait did you bring your guitar?" Infinity asked. "Oh yeah I did. I don't know why I brought it" I say. "Well maybe later we could have jake Sigh it for you" infinity said. I gasped a little. "I didn't think of that. But I don't want it to get broken or stolen" I say and sigh. We go back to rocking out to Black Veil Brides while infinity got dressed. I walk out of the bathroom while infinity gets a shower and I walk to my bed and pull up my pillow and grab my gun. I pull out the gun clip and I set down my gun and I pull the bullets out of the clip and count them. "Ok I have 10 bullets in the clip and I have ten extra in my bag..... I'll go later tonight and pick some more up" I say quietly. I put all my bullets back in the clip and push the clip back in my gun and I put my gun on safety. I tuck my gun in the back in my jeans and pull my shirt and leather jacket over it and I look in the mirror and I couldn't even see the gun. I lay on my bed and turn on the TV and start to watch some random show I've never heard of.