The Only One ~Markiplier X Re...

By _alrighty_then_gurl_

Hey interweb users! I decided to come at you all with another fanfiction! Hope you all like it! Beware. Luna... More

You
Bestfriends
The livestream
The meeting
Mark's P.O.V
Backstabbing Bitch
Drunk Minecraft
Hangover with Emily
2 years later
The YouTube boyfriend
Connor
The New Boyfriend
The Disaster Date
The job
5 months later

The fnaf goodbye

157 3 5
By _alrighty_then_gurl_

I realized me and Mark didn't play fnaf. I guess we won't. [Guys I actually forgot. Sorry.] I got dressed and saw it was 10 am. I went downstairs, and saw everyone. I saw Wade's mom, dad, and sister. [I'm not sure if he has a sister. Well in this he does.] Mark, Emily, and Bob was there. I walked up to them. They all parted to show two computers with fnaf 4 on the screens. I smiled. They did this for me. That was very thoughtful. I sat down in the right one, and Mark sat down in the left one. I smiled, knowing me and him were going to compete. "You ready to get crushed by THE KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!" Mark exclaimed. "Are you ready for the FNAF TERMANATER!" I yelled. "YEAH!!" Everyone yelled. "THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!" I screamed. Wade was recording and so was bob. I beat the first night. Then the second. Then the third. Then the fourth. Then the fifth. I was on the nightmare level. I beat it! Everyone cheered. I looked on Marks screen to see he was on the fifth night still at 1am. I laughed then yelled. "I'M THE FNAF TERMANATER! THE BEST AROUND!!!!" "Well you win." Mark said fake frowning. I laughed like there was no tomorrow. Then I stood up and grabbed my suitcase. I gave everyone a hug. Everyone awash crying except for Emily. She was smiling. She didn't know I was looking at her. There is definitely something wrong with that girl. I started to tear up. "I'm going to miss you all." I said sadly. "Keep in touch." Wade said. I smiled. Then I grabbed my car keys and left. I left it all behind. As I drove, I kept thinking: I definitely like Mark more then a friend. But I can't go back. I wish I lived here. I would be able to stay with my friends then. But I can't. Well at least for two years, then I can move there. Everything will be amazing.

[Sorry for the short chapter guys. I love all of you guys. Beware. Luna out!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...