Lab Rats: Season 2

By MarvelWorksWonders

IT'S SEASON TWO OF LAB RATS!!!! The journey continues as Katie adventures with the Davenports all while balan... More

Introducing Chatie
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarentined
Play With Fire
A Girl Worth It All
Robot Fight Club
Author's Note...New Character? (Readers Choice)
Author's Note #2
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Read Me!
Chances and Railroad Spaces
Terrors Of The Heart
An Eye For An Eye
Chatie The Match Makers
The Seaford-Mission Creek Swap
Welcome To Mission Creek
Goofed Up (pt 1)
Goofed Up (pt 2)
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole in One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown
Spirited Away
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
The Flirtatious Mishap
Adam Up
I Dream A Nightmare
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
I've Got the Eye of the Tiger
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
Authors Note: Please Read!
Never Been This Lucky Before
Sorry! Another Author's Note!
No Going Back
Authors Note: Sequel is Up!

Parallel Universe

12.9K 167 28
By MarvelWorksWonders

AN: I am so excited! Time to get back in the swing of new episodes! But after watching the episode, I can definitely say that this chapter will be shorter than the others. I just don't see how I could have added Katie to some of these parts. Anyway I hope you like it!

"Inventing the wheel? Boring! Discovering electricity? Snooze! Slice bread? Lame! But now Davenport industries introduces the world's first proton fuser!"

Okay so I know you're kind of confused as to what's going on. I was bored and decided to drop by my second home to see what everyone was up to; forget calling, I'll just barge right in. It's not like they care anyway...well a few times I caught some people, *cough* Leo *cough*, by surprise watching a horror film and almost gave him a heart attack. It was so funny. Anyway enough with the babbling.

Mr. Davenport dragged us all down to the lab with a giddy look on his face and started rambling words.

Mr. Davenport dragged off a huge sheet to reveal a weird looking metallic thing with cone like structures at the top of it. None of us were thrilled like Davenport thought we should have been.

"You know for a scientist, you would think you're payoffs would be a bit more proportioned to your buildups." Leo said and Mr. Davenport frowned.

"Uh, the payoff is it allows us to see the origins of the universe. This thing fuses subatomic particles so we can understand how planets form" Davenport exclaimed.

"Well we already understand how boredom forms," Bree stated and I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Have you ever wondered where stuff comes from?" Davenport insisted "Galaxies? Stars? Planets?"

"This stuff? No." Adam said "Onion rings: Yes."

Mr. Davenport looked defeated as he continued to talk about it "Guys I have always wanted to build this thing and now it's a reality. It's an important life lesson. If you have a dream: believe in it cause it can happen," Davenport said placing his hand on Leo's shoulder.

"Um," Chase said "Mr. Davenport. Isn't it dangerous to tinker with the fabric of the universe?"

Wise words from Chase Davenport.

Adam chuckled "He said tinker."

I sighed and rolled my eyes at Adam stupidness.

"Yes, techinically, it could destabilize the earth or open up a wormhole into a parallel universe...but I made it and now I wanna play with it."

"I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about that thing," I said to anyone who was listening, which, happened to be everyone except Mr. Davenport who was starting up his machine.

Chase took my hand and smiled "Who knows. For all we know it could not work and we wouldn't have to worry about it."

Davenport started up his machine and a blue glow connected the two cones together "Prepare to be amazed!" Davenport held his arms out as he looked at his creation.

"Or gravely injured." Chase said and Adam stretched his arms out and back us away from the machine. I coward a little behind Chase as Leo hid behind Mr. Davenport as a blue ball of light was forming. As soon as it came, it disappeared and Mr. Davenport looked confused.

"Once again; Big buildup, teenie tiny payoff," Leo said.

Tasha came down to the lab "Okay, the popcorn is popping and the movie is uploaded," Leo looked at her funny "Or downloaded." Finally she gave up trying to think it over "Oh whatever! The red thingy is blinking green. Just head upstairs! It's movie time!"

With Chase hand still hilding onto mine, he dragged me upstairs with the rest of them. I'll admit, I don't have to ask anymore if I can stay and watch the movie with them. It's like I'm one of them now...and I really love it. It beats sitting at home alone waiting for my dad to come home from work.

Later on I was squished in between Bree and Chase while Adam sat by my feet. We all laughed as we watched this adorable puppy play around in a field. Leo was washing the dishes and couldn't watch the movie until he was finished. As we continued to laughed, I could see from the corner of my eyes, Leo inching his way towards the couch to get a better look at the television screen. I guess Tasha saw this too and scolded Leo.

"Leo!"

Leo scream as the dish he was holding dropped to the floor and broke "I said no movie. First you won't do the dishes and now you break them?" Tasha scolded. This was more fun to watch than the playful puppy.

"Hey, you said you hate looking at dirty dishes and that's one last to look at." Leo quipped back.

He thought he was being smart but Tasha, from the look on her face, wasn't having it.

"That is it. No more T.V.  for the rest of the week."

"That's not fair!" Leo backed up away from his mom "By the way I've seen this movie. I wouldn't get too attached to that dog." he said before backing out of the room.

Poor puppy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE...STILL IN KATIE'S POV

"Can you believe those glasses she wears? Talk about pathetic."

Don't pay any attention to their nasty words. Sooner or later they're going to forget they were making fun of me in the first place.

"Hey nerd! My sister was talking to you!" All of sudden I felt a shove and all my books fell to the ground. The Henderson's laughed at me before walking into the cafeteria, leaving me to pick up my books all by myself.

A hand reached down and helped me collect all my books and papers that were littered all over the floor "Let me help you with that." I looked up and found Leo Dooley helping me. What kind of alternate universe is this?

I couldn't help myself "What are you doing?"  I asked.

"Hello to you too Katie," Leo said and I frowned. He never talked to me before.

"This is weird," I told myself.

"What's weird? Don't we hang out together?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No. You've never said one word to me ever."

Leo pouted and I walked away from him. Was he on drugs or something "Wait!" he called "Why aren't you with the Davenport's?"

I busted out laughing "Good one Leo," he then pouted and my laughter stopped "You're not messing around, are you?"

"No. You and Chase are dating."

I began to laugh some more "Are you nuts? Me and Chase Henderson are not dating! He bullies me for crying out loud!" I then frowned "You know it's mean to mess with people, right?"

"But I'm not messing around!"

"Yeah right," I scoffed and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by without people noticing I was around. It was like always except Leo kept talking to me like we had been friends this whole time. I mean what the heck is going on? The next thing I know he's talking to the Henderson's as if he was their friend. Then I hear Leo talking about going back to his universe.

What the friggity frack just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEO GOES BACK THROUGH THE PORTAL AND BACK TO HIS UNIVERSE....KATIE'S POV

Chase's arm was around my shoulder as the movie came to an end. Suddenly Adam started crying.

"I was so attached to that dog," he said.

I rolled my eyes and tried to contain my smile in Chase's shoulder. I admit the movie was kind of touching.

As the credit's started to roll, Leo came running through the living room panting. He then jumped when he saw a man in a black suit shut the refrigerator door.

Davenport got up from his seat "Relax Leo. That's Gordon. My new head of Corpral Security."

Gordon chuckled "Well hey there little buddy," he said to Leo who was still in tiny attack formation and shook his hand "Nice to meet you."

After Leo went to hug Tasha "I am so happy to see you guys!"

"Oh nice to see you in a better mood," Tasha said rubbing Leo's back "Now put that energy into your chores."

"Absolutely. I will never complain about my chores ever again. It's so good to be home."

"Is anyone else as confused as I am?" I asked to no one particular.

"Good to be home?" Bree asked "Where did you go?"

"A parallel universe!" Leo exclaimed "Mom was a tech Mogul, Chase was an annoying jock, Katie was a know-it-all who was bullied by you three at school, Bree was a shallow mall rat and Adam was all introspective and philosophical."

"You don't have to make up words Leo. Just tell us what happened?"

"It was real. You gotta believe me!"

"You know what? I believe you Leo." Mr. Davenport said.

"You do?"

"Yeah. Anywhere where your mom is a tech Mogul is definitly an alternate universe." Tasha gave him a look and he tried to get out of what he said.

While he was doing so I said "And Chase couldn't bully me if he tried."

"Hey!"

I looked back at my boyfriend and raise an eyebrow "Are you admitting that you'd want to bully me?"

Bree slapped his arm and smiled "You walked right into that one bro."

Chase started to stutter "I-I would n-never! I just-oh you know what! Nevermind!"

I smiled and kissed his cheek "My statement still stands." I looked at the clock and sighed "Well I should get going." I kissed Chase, hugged Bree and waved to Adam, Tasha, Davenport and Gordon before exiting the Davenport's home.

Parallel universe? Pfft, yeah right.

AN: I am sorry this chapter is delayed a week! Don't hate me! I am also sorry for how short it is and how much I left out. But you all have to realize that this is from Katie's perspective.

This is probably asking too much but I would like at least 15 to 20 votes and 5 to 10 comments before I update again.  Please and thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 4.8K 16
A girl named Katie also goes to Mission Creek High with Chase, Adam, Bree and Leo Davenport. She too encounters The Davenport's adventures throughout...
157K 2.3K 21
haley ford is leo dooley's best friend. they have been best friends since they were little kids. little did they know that their lives would change f...
151K 2.2K 24
Meet Daniella davenport or as everyone calls her Dani!! She is the twin of Chase davenport and is nothing like the bionic trio!! She is this brave, s...
8.7K 143 24
“La la la da da, you’re going down to the ground, hear my sound. I’m sorry I have to do this, but if you don’t die, I will.” What happens when the La...