I think I'm in love with a Ma...

By lollyyypop112

Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 19

70.9K 927 131
By lollyyypop112

I think I'm In Love With a Malfoy

COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOYY!!

Chapter 19 - Hopes and wishes

Lily's POV

I sank down to the floor against the wall, crying into my sleeves so that the sounds were muffled. The thing was, I didn't know what I was really crying for. Or for whom. Was I crying for Lorcan was in that room, very close to being dead, or was I crying about the fact that I had just let the most amazing guy in my life go. Just like that. Or was it a mix of both.

Why did you make him leave? I scolded myself. Can't you see that he was the one holding you together? Now you're just a mess!

I gripped the vial in my hand tightly, almost breaking it. This small amount of liquid could solve this...if it worked that is. The only problem was, that after what he had done, even if it healed him and he wasn't dead...I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to break up with him anyway. I mean it would be so selfish. So either way, I still may not be able to be with Scorpius.

Maybe you two just weren't to be? A voice echoed in my brain.

I heard footsteps beside me and I looked up hoping it might have been Scorpius coming back to tell me that he had found a way to fix all of this. That Lorcan was alive and happy, that we could finally be able to be together officially, without all the secrecy. And then he would hold me in his arms-

But it wasn't.

It was Lysander. He sank down to the floor opposite me, resting his elbows on his knees, looking at me guiltily. Well you should be...I thought... for last night.

"He's gone."

"Yeah Scorpius' just left."

"No, I meant Lorcan. He's dead."

I think my heart stopped beating for a couple of seconds and a lump formed in my throat.

"No, he's not gone. He can't be gone!"

"I'm sorry Lily. My mum and dad are with him now. Go in if you don't believe me. I mean, why would I lie."

"He can be healed...I have this special potion. It could- It can heal him." I said starting to get up.

"Lily, he's already dead!"

"I can bring him back to life!"

"You can't bring dead people back to life." He was looking at me like I was crazy. I probably did look a bit crazy...my red hair matted to my cheeks, moist from my tears.

"Well you go tell that to my father when he came back from the dead." I challenged him.

"That - that was different."

"I don't care, he was hit by Voldemort with a killing curse...yet, he's still here. So just have some belief Lysander." With that, I slowly walked into the hospital ward. Lorcan was lying there, like he was earlier, except this time he looked paler than before, if that was even possible, like a vampire. I swallowed that lump in my throat. I hoped to hell this worked, otherwise I don't know if I was ever going to be able to forgive myself.

I approached the bed. Rolf was comforting Luna. It brought fresh tears to my eyes as well, I had never seen her like this. Before she was always up in the clouds, dreamy and blurting out random facts about odd magical creatures or plants, but this site was heartbreaking.

"Luna, I'm really sorry."

"Oh lily, I'm very sorry for your loss as well...I know we aren't the only ones affected."

"Thank you Luna," I held one of her hands, gripping them gently. "I think that I might have a way to help him." Then I turned to Rolf. He was a naturalist so I wasn't sure if he was going to be okay with what I was about to do. I held up the vial. "This is a potion that was given to me, by a- a friend. It's fairly new. Its a wishing potion- If I wish for him to be alive then he- yeah, but it might not work- its not been tested much."

"Do what you can Lily. Just because I'm a naturalist doesn't mean that I don't believe in what magic can do. Otherwise, I might as well not be a wizard, but it's potions use natural ingrediants right. Just try. Are you sure you want to use it on this though?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

"Well then by all means..."

"Thank you." I then quickly walked over to Lorcans bed and took hold of his hand, swiftly uncorking the bottle with my other. "Please...I can't let you die." Then I put the bottle to my lips and drank the golden liquid. It was oddly warm and made you all fuzzy inside. Like you could do anything you wanted, be anything you wanted to be. I closed my eyes.

I wish that Lorcan was never stabbed with that blade...he's alive, and well.

I opened my eyes slowly to look at his face, which was still paler than Edward cullen himself. Nothing happened. I slowly sank onto the chair that Lysander was sitting in earlier still holding his hand.

I don't know how long I sat there for. I think I fell asleep becuase I felt someone shaking me awake. "Lily..."

"LORCAN!"

I was met with a concerned face. "No, I'm sorry Lily...he's not. The potion hasn't worked." I realised that Rolf was the one talking to me. "It's late and only family members are allowed to stay. We set up the port key to take you back to Norway. We'll keep you posted."

I was shocked...It hadn't worked. I just stared at Lorcans face again. He hadn't moved an inch.

Well it was worth the try I guess. I was being guided in a dream like state towards the room where we came from, with the old teapot that was glowing again. I guess earlier I had cried all my tears out because now, even if though I wanted to cry, I couldn't seem to manage it.

Vaguely I remembered touching the cold piece of metal and just seeing a lot of blurry motion. Then I was suddenly on the floor, staring at a maroon rug. It was soft, like the blankets Grandma Weasley knit for us when we were babies. I touched it with my hand...laughing hysterically. "Soft!" I whispered.

Then I was being hoisted up by a pair of strong arms.

"Is she okay?"

"I think she's in shock."

"Do you know what happened Professor?"

"I don't think that's any of your business Mr Malfoy."

I heard voices all around me. Everything was too vivid...and dizzy. I giggled some more.

"It is my business!! Why is she acting like this?" yelled a voice in my ear. I cringed away from the loud noise. "Lily, what happened after I left." the same voice said softly in my ear.

"I feel dizzy." I said. Oh god, I was starting to feel sick.

"She hasn't had anything to eat, unless she had something at the hospital but I don't think she did."

"Well we better let her sit down. Ahh, Mr Potter there you are... could you go and get something to eat for your sister."

"What's wrong with her! Malfoy you did this!"

Why does everyone keep asking what's wrong with me?

"I didn't do anything...your not exactly helping so go and be useful and get her some food instead of fucking yelling at me!" yelled the voice in my ear again.

"Ouchh." I said looking up at the person who was still holding me. It was a good job as well because I might have fallen over otherwise.

The steely blue eyes glanced down at me and softened as they met mine. "I'm sorry baby girl. I'll try not to shout."

Then it all came back to me....I started hyperventilating...Lorcan was dead. Scorpius was holding me, his potion hadn't worked. I stumbled away from his grasp shaking my head, which made me even dizzier. Next minute I saw nothing, just blackness, then I remembered nothing.

Scorpius' POV

I was sat in McGonagalls office, staring at the wall. I hoped the potion had worked. But if it had, she should have been back hours ago. What was she doing having a little celebratory party?

I glanced at my bandaged fist, it was still throbbing a bit. I mean seriously they have all these magical potions that can make your wishes come true but they don't have one to stop pain? I think even muggles had that sort of stuff... I think they were called painkillers.

Professor McGonagall came back into the room and looked surprised when she saw me. "You're still here Mr Malfoy?"

"Yes...why do you seem so surprised Professor?"

"I never thought you actually care for anyone."

I smiled sarcastically. No other student would dare speak to McGonagall like this, but at the moment I was beyond caring. "I care about Lily a lot, actually."

"Well I'm glad to hear it."

At that moment there was a faint red glow in the middle of the room and next minute Lily was there on the floor, her face against the reddish rug. Oh shit. I quickly got up but paused when Lily started rubbing the carpet muttering "soft." Okay, I thought...that's a bit odd.

I hoisted her up and held her against me. She looked in danger of falling over.

"Is she okay?" I turned to Professor McGonagall as if she knew the answer.

"I think she's in shock." she said sadly.

Of what?

Oh wait, I had seen this before,

"Do you know what happened Professor?" I demanded.

"I don't think that's any of your business Mr Malfoy." I felt a surge of anger. How could she say that. Of course it was my business. Did she not see us last night! that was pretty close if I do say so myself.

"It is my business!! Why is she acting like this!?" I felt Lily cringe away from me, so I frowned and whisped in her ear; "Lily, what happened after I left?"

"I feel dizzy," she murmured, though it kind of came out as a slur of words. I felt my heart soften, she was so innocent and cute. I just wanted to give her a little- STOP MALFOy....get to the point!

"She hasn't had anything to eat, unless she had something at the hospital but I don't think she did." I clarified. That reminded me why she had taken so long..

"Well we better let her sit down. Ahh, Mr Potter there you are... could you go and get something to eat for your sister." McGonagall said to Potter who had just ran in the door. Obviously he was a bit late to get the memo.

"What's wrong with her! Malfoy you did this!" he exploded as soon as he saw me.

"I didn't do anything...your not exactly helping so go and be useful and get her some food instead of fucking yelling at me!" I yelled back at him. God I was beyond pissed. But I guess it got through to the guy because he turned on his heel and marched back out of the room.

"Ouchh." said a small voice. I glanced down and my eyes locked with Lily's chocolate brown ones...oh god, I hadn't realised how loud I was shouting.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I'll try not to shout." I said, her face was a mixture of emotions so I couldn't tell what she was actually feeling.

All of a sudden she jerked away from me. She looked around, confused and breathing fast. Was she hyperventilating? What?? Then she fell to the floor once again...

She just fainted.

I rushed over to her...this meant one thing. The potion hadn't worked, I was banking on it working but it had failed both of us. So Lorcan was dead now, that's why she was acting like this. She didn't forgive herself- and I knowing her she would never.

What was I going to do now?

Okay there you go....kind of a crappy chapter. I'm so tired though but I promise next update will be better.

Next Upload: Friday...i don't know what date that is though. I'm to lazy to get up and check.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.7K 15
People said our dads fell in love, but were kept apart by their parents. But dad said this wasn't true, and I believe him, I always have. He's not al...
11.4K 272 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
52.8K 1K 31
The last Potter begins her journey at Hogwarts and being to youngest and only female Potter a lot of pressure is put upon her. Although her brothers...
1.3K 18 14
This takes place 21 years after the battle of Hogwarts. Lily Luna Potter is going to Hogwarts. But everyone keeps calling her "Harry Potter's daughte...