Collide | August Alsina Story

By AkiraMiCole

Fawn Gonzalez and August Alsina meets on bad terms. See what happens when he takes her under his wing and bri... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
Chapter 4 was made private
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. Part 1
28. Part 2
29.
30.

20.

17.1K 538 184
By AkiraMiCole

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

M A R I A H

"I'm sorry but I can't build a case off a piece of paper you just dropped on my desk." He shrugged.

I looked at him as if he was crazy. I was paying him a lot of money to convict August of killing Marco, and this was all he could come up with.

"Your kidding me?" I laughed.

"No. There's no physical evidence to connect him to the killing."

"What if I got him to confess or someone else who witnessed it?"

"Him confessing would open a case, but the judge would probably just rule it out because there's no evidence." He explained.

"But me and one other person was there when it happened. Well we heard them talking."

"Still isn't enough."

"What if I could bring the murder weapon and a confession." I grinned.

"Then you have your case."

I smiled and stood up. "This better work. I'm paying you too much and I have a lot riding on this."

"Is that a threat?"

"Give me some time and I'll be back with the evidence." I said, making my way out his office.

I let a breath of air out and walked out the building. Throwing my purse on the passenger side, I got inside the car and drove off.

If I was going to get August convicted I needed the right person. Diamond. Of course she wouldn't agree with my plan. So I plan on doing it without her knowing what I'm up to.

I needed to get inside that house and I needed to talk to August, his friends, and Diamond to get confessionals from all four.

The only way I was going to have Diamond to myself was if I got rid of the only thing stopping her from being with me.

I drove to the mall to buy Diamond and the baby some things. If I was going to do this, it was going to be done right. I needed to be on everyone's good side so they won't suspect anything.

I went inside the mall to get Mi'liyah some things first. She will be here before we know it and since I was her God mommy it was only right to get my daughter some things.

Picking out some cute outfits and baby booties, I went up to the register to pay for it. Going to find Diamond something cute and sexy, I stopped in Victoria secret.

They had a sale going so that was a plus. I picked her out a few lingerie sets and a few sweat pants with the matching tops. After I payed for everything I went to Fashion Nova and bought her a few things.

As I was ready to leave the mall I saw the devil himself. He was walking out of a jewelry store with a bag. I rolled my eyes and just before I walked away a woman approached him and they hugged, before they walked off together.

I made it back to my car and drove off, on my way to Diamond. "Wow." I mumbled, under my breath.

The house was by far the nicest in the neighborhood. If was bigger than their previous house in Atlanta. The gate wasn't closed so I just drove in.

I rung the doorbell as I managed to keep all the bags in my hand. I'm guessing the one that goes by M opened the door. I looked her up and down in amazement. Her smooth chocolate skin complemented her very well and I could tell her rear end was phat. I always seen the girls from a distance but never this close up. I wondered if August was messing with all of them.

"Yes?" She spoke, looking at me.

"Is Diamond here?"

She made a questionable expression. "Yeah. You can wait here. I'll go get her." She responded, stepping aside to let me in.

I waited in the foyer while she walked away. I admired the house for about four minutes until Diamond came downstairs looking bigger than last time I saw her, but in fact, still pretty.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I cheesed.

She half smiled and hugged me. "What's wrong?" I asked, sensing something off.

"I don't know. Not feeling okay." She pouted.

"Aw. I'm here now. Let's get you back upstairs. Oh and I brought gifts." I giggled.

"I see." She laughed. "I seen them before I noticed you."

I looked at the house as we passed different rooms. It didn't help that every door was closed so I didn't know which room belonged to who. The house was huge and the upstairs wasn't any different. Every room was spaced out. We turned corners and everything just to get to Diamonds room.

"This house is too damn big for no reason." I complained.

"Well August loves his space."

I rolled my eyes hearing his name and sat on her bed. "I know you don't feel good so I'll just open everything for you." I said, going into Mi'liyah things first.

"Aww. Look at that." Diamond cooed.

It was a footie that had a purse and a pearl necklace printed of it. I smiled at the fact she liked everything. She basically awed everything I pulled out.

After I showed her everything I rubbed her belly until she fell asleep, since she was complaining of small cramps.

After she fell asleep I got up to go search the house for August room. I'm sure he had the gun somewhere in there. Everyone had left to go get pampered. That's what I heard from one of the girls.

I looked in each room. None of which belonged to August. After ten minutes of looking I landed far from everyone else's room. I smirked and turned the knob slowly, peeking inside.

Once I confirmed no one was inside I stepped in and closed the door behind me. The room was different from the rest. It was bigger and the theme was different. I'm guessing he shared the room with his girlfriend. The walls were all black, but it was nice since the accents complemented  it.

I looked at everything on her vanity, trying a few things. I roamed around the room, rambling through things. I went to the dresser where different accessories sat. I ran my hand over the luxury watches and bracelets that sat on its own box.

I did the same with their bed, feeling the soft comforter. Getting back focused, I went to the closet. The double doors were closed. I put my hand on both handles and opened it.

"What the fuck." I whispered. "This bitch got everything. All her bags and shoes were sitting on shelves. In the middle of the closet sat a clear glass case with more jewelry inside. I'm guessing it was their most expensive jewelry, hence the locks on the drawers. The closet was the size of my hotel room.

I started going through the drawers that wasn't locked. I pulled open one at saw some more jewelry. I tried on a few of the rings and earrings. Debating if I should keep them, I put the ring back and placed the earrings in my pocket. I'm sure she won't even  notice their missing.

After going through her side of the closet I walked to August side. He had all his Jordan's on display with a few shoes I didn't recognize. I roamed in all his things never finding the gun. I huffed and stood up backing into the mirror they stood behind. I hurried and turned around, stopping it from falling.

Feeling defeated I walked out the closet and closed the doors back. I left their room, running into Fawn. My heart stopped but I told myself to stay calm.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey?" She said, confused.

"Oh I'm Diamond's friend, I was just looking for the bathroom since she didn't have tissue in hers."

She looked at me skeptical, before pointed behind her. "Bathrooms all the way down there. Three doors down from Diamond room." She said, getting smart a little.

"Okay thanks."

"Mhm." She hummed, walking away.

"Bitch." I mumbled, going back to Diamond.

F A W N

After the run in with Diamond's little friend I went inside my room. I didn't trust her and she looked sneaky. Like why are you all the way on the other end of the house. August and I room was kind of closed off. Nothing was on our end.

I reminded myself to talk to him about getting a lock for our door. Not that I didn't trust my sister wives, but guest like Diamond friend. We might as well get locks for all the rooms. That's why we barely let people in our home. August is very skeptical about who comes in and out the house. He doesn't trust people and I don't blame him. Sad thing is I shouldn't be suggesting locks for rooms, but we have people like Diamond friends.

I looked over everything in sight to make sure nothing was missing. I pushed my makeup drawers fully in then sat my bags down. I stopped by the jeweler and other places to pick my baby up some gifts. It was Valentine's Day and for the first time ever I can say I was actually excited about this day.

My sister wives were out getting pampered, complimented by me since I couldn't go with them. I had class this morning, but I glad I only had two classes. School was going good and I was happy I went.

On the other hand things were bad between Quan and August. After I told him the night it happened he flipped. Not necessarily, but I could tell he was thinking his next move carefully. He didn't yell or anything. He just stayed calm and I knew things were going to get real just by that. The crazy thing is, no one has seen or heard from Quan since that day.

August was pissed and it hurt him more that he would run instead of facing his problems like a real man.

It was our day and August and I were going out tonight. I love our boat so much Im hoping that's where we're going tonight but I knew better. It was only one in the afternoon and I had nothing to do. I had already got my nails and toes done yesterday night. I waxed and everything so tonight was about to be real.

I was sleepy but I wanted to nap with my baby. I kicked my shoes off and climbed under the covers, turning on the tv for background noise.

I dozed off only to be woken up by something light sitting on me. I couldn't tell what it was but I heard August trying to hold back his laugh. "What?." I mumbled, rolling over.

I felt something under me move, I jumped up. I looked down and covered my mouth and August was dying of laughter. "August." I gasped, not thinking it was funny.

I picked up the puppy making sure he wasn't hurt. "Damn give the dog a chance at life." He laughed hysterically.

I looked at him then back to the dog. It was tiny. It just looked like a fur ball keychain. "He's so cute." I cooed.

"Im glad you like him." August said, climbing on the bed.

"I do. Thanks baby." I smiled, looking at him.

"Now come hea'." I sat the dog in his bed and crawled beside August.

"I'on ever want to lose you." He said, looking into my eyes.

"You won't. As long as you treat me right, I'm here to stay."

"Then you ain't goin' no whea'." He grinned.

"I love you."

"I love you too baybeh."

__

I felt August stare as I put my heels on. He was giving me the chills. No matter how long I was around this man he always had an affect on me. I stared back at him with a lascivious grin. As I stood up my hair fell down to my waist and I smoothed my dress out.

His attire was complementing my dress. He added his watch and other jewelry as I felt my ears. I forgot my earrings.

I went inside the closet to get a pair. I went for my favorites but decided against it. Tonight felt special so I went to grab the ones August bought for me. A confused looked formed  across my face. I didn't see them.

I looked again and stared at the place holder for my earrings. Gone. I questioned myself. Everything else was in place, but my earrings were not.

"You ready?"

"Babe you seen my earrings? The ones you bought me." I asked, still looking.

"Which ones?"

"The ones you got me for New Years."

"What dey' not in thea'?"

I shook my head. " uh uh."

"Whea' da other ones until we get back." 

I sighed, going with my first option. I picked up my purse and stuffed some things inside. I grabbed my phone off the charger and tossed it inside my purse as well.

After everything was unplugged August and I left the room going downstairs. I laughed impressed at what I saw. There was a big ass bouquet of dark pink and white roses.

"Don't worry they'll be all over our room when we get back." He chuckled.

We left and was on the way to our destination. "Where are the girls?" I asked, noticing they weren't there to ship us off.

"Enjoyin' their evenin' as well." He rubbed his hand on my leg, going up my thigh.

"August."

"I've been waiting all day to wrap my hands around your waist."

I was speechless. The way he said it had my feeling all types of things. I looked at him, leaning forward to kiss him. He grabbed my face, speeding up the process. It felt like our first time and I could say I was so in love with this man.

A U G U ST

I placed my hand on the small of Fawn back as I led her to our dinner table. She looked around in awe and I smiled satisfied.

"Why the roof?" She asked, wonderin' why I chose to have dinner on a roof.

You could see da' ocean an' the skyline. It was the perfect night. Yeah it was your typical candle lit dinna' but what I had in store wasn't anythin' compared to typical.

"My surprise is up hea'." I smirked.

"Where?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Let's eat first. Ya man starvin'."

I pulled her chair out so she could sit. I tried to scoot her back up but she was da' only thing dat' went forward.

"What the hell August!"

"My bad baybeh." I grinned, holdin my laugh in.

I went around to sit and she looked at me with a wide smile. I took the time to admire my baybeh. She didn't wea' her hair straight often, but tonight she switched it up.

"You should wear ya hair like dat' more often." She raised her eyebrows and turned her head side to side in slow motion, making her hair flow each turn.

"I knew you would like it."

"My baybeh on her grown woman shit." I chuckled.

We said our grace before we started eatin' As she ate I couldn't help but stare. I felt around my pockets for da' ring box and panicked. I sighed, lookin' at Fawn. She had my jacket on, which contained a ring inside the pocket.

It was Valentine's Day and a prefect time to purpose. I've been happy ever since I met this girl. No words can describe how I felt for Fawn. I never met a girl like her dat' made me want to settle down. Lovin' her feels better than anythin' in dis' world. I kno' she is my one.

Afta' eatin' and feedin' each otha'  desert, the real surprise was comin. Literally. "You kno' I love you more than anythin' right?" I questioned as I hovered her.

She nodded holding on to me. "Yes. I love you too."

I pushed her hair back as I grip her ass wit' my otha' hand. "Good. You ready?" I grinned, lookin' up.

"For what?" She followed my gaze and gasp, showin' da brightest smile.

She held her hair as da' wind came from the helicopter.  I grabbed her hand. She held onto it and followed me. She put on her seat belt and head set as I did da' same. "I'm scared as hell." She said, makin' the pilot laugh.

"Once we get up there you'll forgot that you were even scared." He told her. "Here we go."

Fawn grabbed onto me as I laugh. "What's da' difference from flyin' on an airplane?"

"Maybe because it looks like a school bus." She yelled.

I shook my head and grab the ring out da' jacket pocket wit'out her noticin'. Once we got in the air she calmed down. I bit the inside of my mouth, tryin' to calm down myself.

"I should've definitely smoked befo' we went out." I thought.

As Fawn was lookin' at the breath takin' views and pointin' everythin' out, the pilot signaled it was time.

"I think I see the house." She laughed, turnin' around.

I asked for her hands and she placed em' on top of mine. I licked my lips and smiled nervously. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

"I remember da' first time I saw you. You weren't at ya best." She laughed. "But I still saw somethin' in you dat' would get us to this moment. I knew I loved you the first time we laid down together. You were the innocent piece missin' in my life. You made my life easier and you helped me grow."

She kept lookin' down at somethin'. I followed her eyes and looked at my phone screen. I sighed, not wantin' to ruin this moment so I was about to speed this up.

"Fawn I never want to go another day without knowin' you'll be mine forever. I love you and respect how selfless and lovin' you are. It makes me want to be a better man and be that way myself. I want you to be the motha' of my kids and wife." Her eyes were glossy and she looked as if she knew what was about to happen.

My phone started buzzin' again but this time it was ash so I knew somethin' was wrong. I looked at Fawn and she nodded for me to answer.

"August Diamond's goin' into labor. You need to get hea' now!" She said in a panicky tone.

I guess Fawn heard it too. She shook her head tellin' me not to purpose and gave me a small smile. I sighed and cursed under my breathe.

I told the pilot to drop us off and explained everythin' to him. I slipped the ring back in my pocket and looked at Fawn. She stared out the window the whole time we flew back.

I kno' this situation jus' ruined our moment and maybe I shouldn't have even brought my phone.

On the way to the hospital I saw her wipe her eyes with her hand. I didn't kno' what to do.

I felt bad. I just wanted to redo this whole day over.

.
.
.
.
A/n

Poor Fawn...

August and that damn phone...

Diamond in labor 😩...

Dna test coming up😎....

Comment & Vote
~Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 318 29
August Alsina is a star caught up in his own world. What happens when he meets a regular girl, in a normal yet boring life? Will she risk losing her...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
15.4K 716 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em