Lies

By HangmanJury

*A Duff McKagan Fanfic* *As of May 2020, number one rated Duff McKagan fanfic* Anastasia Fisher has just move... More

Jet Lagged
Confused
Thrusted
Deserted
Worked
Fucked
Abandoned
Accosted
Surprised
Loved
Offered
Desired
Owned
Claimed
Recognized
Revealed
Busted
Confronted
Recorded
Serenaded
Cut
Packed
Teased
Locked
Sucker Punched
Apologized
Returned
Absconded
Questioned
Halted
Wine and Dined
Tattooed
Evicted
Surrendered
Figured Out
Moved In
Boarded
Soaked
Captivated
Arrived
Hit On
Proposed
Wrecked
Stunned
Disappeared
Delivered
PART 2
Reconvened
Reconciled
Showed
Made up
Elated
Confessed
Epilogue

Hungover

1.8K 44 28
By HangmanJury

That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out in Slash's bed. 

When I woke up the next morning, my dress and heels were on the floor and my head was pounding. It was undoubtedly the alcohol. What time was it?

I wrapped the checkered comforter around my body and decided I had to go find the bathroom. I had to pee so bad. 

I opened the door of Slash's bedroom and stepped into what I could only assume was the living room. There, sleeping soundly on the couch, was Slash. I immediately felt bad for taking over his bed, but I didn't want to wake him now.

I looked around the living room and down a few hallways. I knew one of the doors had to be the bathroom, but I also knew three other men besides Axl and Slash lived here, and I didn't want to wake them either. I decided that waking Axl up would be the best course of action.

I walked over to his bedroom door and walked right in. He was going to give me hell for waking him up, I was sure of it.

"Ax!" I shoved him a little. "Axl! Wake the hell up!" I poked him hard in the ribs.

"What the fuck? Who the hell are you? Leave me alone!" he seethed.

"Axl, would you get the fuck up? I have to pee!" I announced, and he leaned up, opening his eyes slightly.

"Anastasia- I forgot you were still here." he said plainly, laying his head back down and closing his eyes.

"Ax, I gotta pee. Where's the fucking bathroom?" I bitched.

"Second door on the right." he said. 

Before I left Axl's room, I grabbed a t-shirt out of his drawer along with a pair of his boxers. Leave it up to me to forget a change of clothes.

I found the bathroom quickly and finally got to pee. I smelled terrible. Like alcohol, stale cigarettes, and sweat. I needed a shower.

I turned on the water to the hottest it could go and waited patiently for it to warm up. I stripped out of what little clothing I had on and stepped into the cascading water, allowing it to flow over my sore body. It felt like heaven.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Duff

I was drifting slowly out of sleep when I heard a noise coming from the bathroom, and being that my room is directly next to the bathroom, I would be the one to hear it. None of us ever woke up at this hour, so I was curious. I laid still, trying to decipher the noise with my own ears.

"Blues hearted lady, sleepy was she, love for the devil, brought her to me. Tears of a thousand, drawn to her sin, Seasons of Wither, holdin' me in" sang the voice, sweet as honey.

I immediately recognized the song. Aerosmith. They were singing Aerosmith, and it was most definitely a chick. Considering the only person that went out last night was Axl, I'm assuming it's his chick.

"Ooooh woah is me, I feel so baaaaaaadly for you. Ooooh woaaaaaah is me, I feel so saaaaaadly for you, in time, bound to lose your mind, live on borrowed time, take the wind right out of your sail" she sang.

Her voice was beautiful, so I couldn't help but check out the rest of her. After a few minutes, I heard the shower turn off. I grabbed my laundry and made for the washing machine, which was, coincidentally, right across the hall from the bathroom.

I was putting in my laundry when I heard the bathroom door open. I peeked out the door just in time to see a blonde with long, tan legs, clad in nothing but Axl's t-shirt and boxers. 

She was beautiful, but the first thing that struck me was that she didn't look like Axl's type. I watched her b-line for Axl's room, and on her way in, she dropped a pair of black lace panties in the hallway.

I thought about bringing them to her, but it would be a little creepy, so I just left them there. 

Lord she was gorgeous.

______________________________________________________________________________

Anastasia

I ran to Axl's room to wake him up. It was getting late in the afternoon, and I had to be home eventually. In fact, I had to call my dad and tell him I was alright. He'd be worried that I didn't come home last night.

I jumped on the bed over and over, being careful to not kill Axl in the processs. 

"Axl, get the hell up!" I jumped up and down.

"What the fuck Anastasia? Why do you have to be such a pain in the ass?" he groaned, putting a pillow over his head.

"Come on, Ax. It's already 1 O' clock. Your sleeping the day away!" I complained, tossing a pillow at his head.

"Really, Ana. I have nothing better to do today." he covered up a little more.

I grinned. "Yeah you do! Hanging out with me!" I said, and Axl sighed.

 "I knew once you moved to L.A I wouldn't be able to get rid of you. Come here, dumb bitch." he said, grabbing my leg and pulling me down onto the bed. 

"Asshole!" I screamed. 

He grabbed my arms and I kicked him in the ribs. "Fuck, Ana!" he screamed, wincing. I tried to get away, but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me back down. This time, I had no chance. 

He pinned me down and laid on top of me so my front was to his back. "Now shut the hell up and go back to sleep." he said, closing his eyes once more.

"Get off of me you dick." I bitched.

"It depends, are you gonna leave me alone?" he shot back.

"If it means you'll get the hell off of me, then yes!" I gave in, gasping for air.

He let me up, and I headed for the living room. I hoped Slash was awake now, because I didn't want to be the one to wake him up.

When I got to the living room, Slash was no where to be found, however, someone else replaced him.

"Hey" he said, cool as ice. His blonde hair hung in his eyes, and he pushed it out of his face. 

"Hey, I'm Ana." I offered him my hand and he took it, kissing it. Very flattery.

"I'm Steven, but they call me popcorn." his face blushed a light red. "You must be Axl's girl." 

I tried to hold back my laughter but failed miserably. "Hell fucking no!" I cackled.

"We're friends. We grew up together. Izzy lived in town, Axl and I were neighbors. What do you play in the band?" I questioned.

"Drums." He smiled. "You should come check us out sometime." 

The next thing I knew, a tall blonde walked past us and into the kitchen. His hair was a mess and he wore a pair of boxers, and that was it. He was good looking, but he didn't say a word to me.

"That's Duff, he plays bass. When he wakes up he'll be in a better mood. He's just hungover." Steven clarified, shrugging his shoulders.

Silence ensued, and I remembered I had to call my Dad. 

"Hey Steven, where's the phone? I have to call my Dad since I never came home last night." I said.

"In the kitchen on the counter. It's a pink phone. You can't miss it." he grinned, and I was remotely aware that he was looking me up and down.

"Thanks" I commented, scurrying away to the kitchen.

I wondered when Axl would wake up and I wondered if my Dad would be mad or worried that I didn't come home last night, hopefully n-. 

My thoughts were cut off as I rounded the corner into the kitchen, crashing into what felt like a brick wall. I looked up to see Duff, clutching his cup of coffee, which was now spilled all over him. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I was mortified. Duff was absolutely covered in the coffee. I grabbed the rag off the counter and started drying him off.

He just chuckled, which surprised me. "It's okay, I don't like my coffee real hot, so it didn't burn me." he shot me a grin, and I melted at the sight.

I needed a distraction, because his eyes were staring right through me. I started drying the floor. 

"Really though, I'm so sorry I-" he stopped me mid sentence.

"Seriously, it's no big deal." he smiled at me again, and I blushed a bright red.

"I'm Anastasia. I grew up with Axl and Iz in Indiana." I offered him my hand, and when he took it, it was like the air all around us sparked. It made every hair on my body stand on end. 

"Duff McKagan. I play bass in the band." he introduced himself, and then there was a pause before he began speaking again.

"Your really beautiful- I mean your name is uh- beautiful" he stuttered with nervousness, blushing bright red. He gave me a smile.

There was something weird going on between us. Something was pulling us together. He never stopped looking at me, and I was staring right back. It was like we were locked in some sort of trance. 

I started to answer him when I was interrupted by sounds of footsteps entering the kitchen. 

"What the hell did you do Anastasia?" Axl padded into the kitchen in a pair of shorts and socks. He deadpanned, then looked between Duff and I. The look on his face told me he wasn't happy.

I started stuttering. Like a kid caught stealing cookies out of the cookie jar. "I- I was going to call my Dad and tell him I stayed the night at your place, but I accidentally ran into Duff." I gave a little grin. "I spilled his coffee all over him"

Axl locked eyes with me, and I knew he was less then pleased. The next thing that happened took me by surprise. 

Axl shoved his fingers in my hair and pulled me in tight, kissing me on the temple. 

"Your hair smells so good. Did you use my shampoo?" he cooed.

What the fuck was this? It was fucking weird, that's what it was. 

This was Axl we were talking about here. My best friend Axl. The Axl that gets drunk with me. The Axl that asks me for advice on the girls he's thinking of dating. The same Axl that I pushed off the monkey bars in third grade and broke his arm.

This was not right. This was some real fucked up shit going down, and I really couldn't believe he just kissed me. Sure, it was just on the temple, but this is Axl we're talking about here! My best friend!

I was literally stunned into silence, but it was okay, because Axl had other plans for me. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards his bedroom, and I was too stunned to tell him no. 

"Come on, let's go back to bed" he said, leaving Duff in the middle of the kitchen, in his soaking wet boxers, staring at the two of us.

We got into the room and Axl shut the door behind us. This wasn't going to fly. He was jealous, and I knew it. I was going to let him have it.

"What the hell was that, Axl?" I spat fire.

"Listen, Ana. I saw what was going on out there-" I cut him off mid-sentence.

"And what was that? Because I didn't see a thing" I shot back.

"You and Duff making goo-goo eyes at each other, that's what." he looked angry again, but then his eyes softened.

"Look, Ana. Duff isn't a good guy. He's an alcoholic and a fucking junkie- him and every other guy in this band besides me. You don't wanna get involved with him, trust me." Axl tried.

This made me even more angry. Axl had no right to tell me who I could and couldn't get involved with.

"So now what Axl? I move to L.A and suddenly your back in my life and you can tell me who I can and can't associate with? Since when was that ever your job? I can't talk to them because they're YOUR friends? Stop being such a jealous prick, Axl. I'm not gonna take your friends from you!" I spat venom.

"Anastasia, you really don't get it, do you?" he questioned, getting angry again.

"Listen, if I want to be friends with your band I can. You might have been able to get away with bossing me around when we were little, Axl, but you can't do it anymore. I've grown the fuck up and I can fend for myself." I shot back.

"I didn't realize you were so naïve Anastasia. You really can't see it at all, can you? It's been you all along Ana." he looked me straight in the eyes, and began to speak again.

"I love you, I've always loved you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 25
𝐒π₯𝐚𝐬𝐑 𝐱 𝐟! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - "your fucking crazy" "What is wrong with you!" Is what she heard all her life, now what if she meets someone that w...
329 5 9
Mary finds herself at the same hotel with the band Guns N Roses. After she got knocked out all because Axl couldn't control his anger issues. At one...
13.5K 214 27
Leah had always been a tomboy. She grew up is South Carolina, spending her time swimming in lakes and hopping fences. One day she decides it's time t...
7.9K 80 24
where do i start, axl, axl, axl... such a hot mess. how can i resist him, his smile, his laugh, his body. he's a bit of a bad boy. but the things h...