Rejecting the Alpha

By Kira_t10

I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his m... More

Rejecting the Alpha
Characters/Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Merry Christmas!!!!
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
A/N [Please Read]
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
RECAP / CHARACTERS
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Epilogue
Parker's P.O.V
Queen of Kings [Now Up]
The Demon King's Mate

Chapter Four

694K 21.7K 8.5K
By Kira_t10

Here is chapter four. Sorry that this is a little later than I expected to update. Thank you for the views please vote and comment!

Alpha Parker stood there with his eyes a bright yellow color showing that his wolf was at surface. His jaw was clenched and so were his fists which hung stiffly by his side.

"Mine" he growled as he stalked towards us not looking at me but glaring at Anthony. I glanced at Anthony who had a blank look on his face. His arm was still around my waist making Parker growl louder. Since Anthony made no move to react, I smacked his arm away from me.

"Don't you touch her" Parker growled while grabbing the collar of Anthony's shirt and pulled him up so they were face to face. "You understand, pup?" I frowned before standing up and shoving Parker away from Anthony catching him off guard.

Parker snapped his head towards me and growled. I growled back before snapping, "I'm not yours, I'm not anybody's." Turning on my heel, I walked out and to the kitchen in search of something to eat. I'm in the mood for something with Nutella in it.

I searched through cabinets in search for the tasty goodness. I finally spotted it on the top of a shelf so high up. Letting out a frustrated groan, I bit my lip as I stood on the tips of my toes in attempt to reach. My fingers didn't reach anywhere near it which added to my frustration. Screw my 5'3 height. I let out a deep breath through my mouth before I push myself onto the counter so my knees rested on it as I continued to reach for the Nutella.

"Almost there" I grumble as the tips of my fingers grazed the container just a little bit. Damn it, why do they have to make these cabinets so high up? How do people get what they need when it's this high up? I almost lost my balance when someone whispered deeply in my ear huskily.

"What are you doing?" I gulped as I felt electricity shoot through me as I felt a hand placed on my exposed stomach. Lips grazed my ear as he spoke. Immediately I knew it was Parker.

I let out a heavy breath, "Getting Nutella." I respond before pushing his hand away from my stomach and pulled my shirt down to cover my stomach.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Parker questioned letting out a low growl. Turning my head I noticed he was standing face to face with me and a couple inches taller. Damn, he is really tall. Here I am, kneeling on a kitchen counter trying to reach for something he could easily get.

"Why does it matter?" I asked rolling my eyes as I turned back around and continued to reach for the Nutella.

Swiftly I was turned around to face Parker. His eyes her a charcoal black color.

"Don't you speak to me like that! Show me some respect" Parker's voice was cold and hard and he stared deadly at me but I could see the lust in his eyes as they checked me out. I couldn't tell if he was pissed or it was his hormones.

Rolling my eyes yet again, I mumbled a 'whatever' before getting down from the counter suddenly not in the mood for food anymore. I decided that I'd go over to Sarina's house because of Halloween next week, the day before the Mate Bond which is next Saturday. Today is Tuesday so all of the young pups are attending a human school in the nearby city.

I exited the pack house and went to my house to change into something more appropriate.

"I'm coming to your house" I said to Sarina through mind-link.

"Oh so you think you can just invite yourself over?"  Sarina joked through the mind-link.

"Well you invite yourself all the time, don't think that I haven't noticed that the chips are slowly disappearing."

"My door is open" Sarina finally said. I laughed at her before I entered my quiet house hunting that everyone was still asleep. Quickly I showered then changed into dark blue skinny jeans and a black tank top. I then pulled a purple sweater on that hung off my shoulders.

After getting ready I left my house and started towards Sarina's.

.

.

.

"No! I don't want that one" I complained as Sarina brought it up again.

"Come on, you should totally be Jasmine for Halloween. She is your all-time favorite princess" Sarina groaned.

I sighed before speaking again," I want something more cool and sexy put together, but not too sexy." Sarina thought deeply as she thought about my request. She stood up and went over to her computer on her desk.

"Something cool and sexy" she muttered as she typed away on her computer before a smile grew on her face. I raised my eyebrow as I observed her expression, "What?"

Sarina observed the image on her computer. Curiosity came over me causing me to go up and look at this image myself.

I stared at her computer screen. "Isn't it perfect for you?" Sarina asks with excitement in her voice. I looked at the costume before my eyes and observed it.

"I guess I'm Cat Woman for Halloween" I state as I nodded my head. This is a damn good costume. I turned towards Sarina, "Now we have to find you a costume."

"True" she responded looking back at her screen and typing away. That's how we spent our morning up until the evening, searching up costumes and settling on one. After hanging out at Sarina's house I decided to go for a run. Entering the forest, I went behind a tree and undressed before shifting. I took my clothes in my mouth before taking off.

The trees flew by me quickly as I ran past them. I slowed down by a river and took a nice long drink. The sound of a twig snapping caught my attention. My ears perked and I scanned the area. Lifting my nose I sniffed the air and the familiar smell of firewood filled my nose. Another twig snapped and I darted my eyes to my left to come face to face with a firewood colored wolf.

Parker.

Our wolves stared at each other. I mentally thanked the Moon Goddess that I wasn't such a small wolf so I didn't feel as small compared to Parker. Yet I still feel so small.

Parker lowly growled catching me by surprised. Why is he growling at me? He took steps towards me slowly making me step back in anticipation which caused another growl from him. Irene had other thoughts. She was liking this side of Parker.

Without thinking I took off the other direction. A loud growl thundered through the evening air as paws pounded on the ground behind me.

Great. Now I have Parker chasing after me. Irene howled in excitement as she purposely pushed to run faster. The entrance of the forest came insight but Parker had other plans. I was pushed to the ground. A whimper escaped me as I came in contact with the ground. I turned my head and gasped when I realized Parker's large wolf towered over me.

'Damn, his wolf is huge' Irene muttered in my head, her voice is filled with lust.

I rolled my eyes at her before focusing on what's happening.

My eyes widened as I watched Parker shift back to his human body right in front of me. Not making a move to cover up his manhood. I immediately looked away. He still had my wolf pinned to the ground as I continued to struggle.

"Shift."

I stopped struggling and stared at him. Is he for real? Who does he think he is, demanding me to shift. Parker growled at me, "Shift." His alpha tone filled my ears. Damn it!

Slowly my bones cracked and next thing I know, I'm back in my human self. I looked back at Parker and gasped when I noticed his eyes were a charcoal black and his eyes were staring at my face. Thank Goddess he's not looking any lower.

Parker leaned down towards my ear and he growled, "Next time" his voice got lower which caused shivers to run down my spine, "Don't run from me. I will not be responsible for my actions."

I gulped as I slowly nodded.

"Good. Now, what are you doing out here?"

"Going for a run. I usually go for one every evening if I have the chance" I keep my voice from shaking because of our closeness.

This is pathetic! Why am I acting like this?

'The mate bond, duh' Irene responded to my rhetorical question.

"Go back to the pack house, mate" Parker spoke emphasizing mate as he climbed off of me and stood up. I crossed my arms over my bare chest as I sat up making sure I covered my boobs.

"Why?" I asked as I glared at him.

Parker looked taken aback by my questioning before he clenched his jaw and returned the glare. "Because I said so" he huffed. Anger boiled up inside of me."You can't tell me what to do" I snapped back. Sure he is an alpha, but he is my mate.

"What?" Parker's eyes flashed a little yellow before returning to the black. He stormed towards me before taking my jaw in his hand. He didn't squeeze it so it'll hurt but enough to have control of it. "Listen to me, little mate, I will tell you what to do and you better do it. I will punish you and I can assure you I will enjoy it more than you will, so don't tempt me" Parker growled at me with a clenched jaw.

I shivered at his voice with my eyes wide. I quickly nodded my head as I turned my head away from him.

"Yes, Alpha" I spat at him before turning on my heel before stopping. Damn it, I forgot my clothes by the river. Shaking my head I continued walking away. Parker watched me with anger in his eyes. I felt his eyes on me as I walked away.

"Get your eyes off my ass" I called out with annoyance when on the inside I was freaking out. I didn't wait for his response because I was already mind-linking my mom.

'Hey mom, can you get me some clothes?' I asked my mom through the mind-link.

'Sure, honey. Where do you want me to drop off your clothes?' My mom asked.

'Just by the entrance of the forest behind the pack house' I answer. I continued towards the entrance of the forest. The cold fall air blew past me causing me to shiver. When did it get so cold out here? When I reached towards the entrance my mom was already there with my clothes. I thanked her and got dressed before I followed her back to our own house.

-

Got some Jasmine and Parker action going on there.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I've been caught up in school work. Thankfully I'm on Christmas break but sadly my break has started out with me sick. Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.

Please check out my other stories. If there are any mistakes in this chapter, I'm really sorry for that.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thank you for getting me up to 400 views. I know it's not a lot but its something. Please comment, I enjoy comments and I need to know if you like or dislike something.

~Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
960K 23K 13
"Don't you get it? Nobody wants you. Go back, then I can be on my own again." "Do you really not want me here?" My voice competed with the wind and s...
2.8M 83.3K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
1.7M 69.5K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...