Already Gone

By HiiPower_333

Hailey a teenage girl living a hard life struggling with her inner dark thoughts, after her father's death sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 26

27 1 0
By HiiPower_333

Fact 26:

1 in 4 young adults will suffer an episode of depression before age 24.

(Meet a new character Harry as Dave Franco) 

~~//~~//~~//~~

"Okay maybe you do have something to be jealous about" Bonnie sat next to me in class talking about the party on Saturday. "The look on Sky's face when you kissed him was totally worth it" She laughed loudly earning a glare from the teacher. 

"It was not worth it if I knew that little-

"You're hot when you're jealous that's why you left Sky hot and bothered" She chuckled teasingly.

"Bonnie" I gasp softly nudging my elbow onto her ribs causing her to only laugh some more. I shot an amused smile at her shaking my head. 

"It's true everyone was watching by the way and boy did Amanda get mad about it." She's been talking about the party for about 20 minutes into the lesson. 

Kris is infront of us and would comment about the party and how he missed all the action because he was dragging out the person who vomited in his room because someone left his room door open causing me to fess up guiltily. 

"Imagine Amanda and Jessica being friends" Bonnie gasp at the realization. 

"It would be the end of the world" Kris turned his face dead serious.

Kyle came in late with a big grin on his not caring if the teacher is yelling at him for being late. He walked right up to Bonnie and gave her a big fat kiss on the cheeks. 

"You are a genius Bonnie" He praised. 

"I see your date went well" She smiled widely. 

"It was-

"You five! You will be in detention if you do not sit your ass down and listen in my lesson!" Mr Henderson yelled in anger. 

"Sorry sir" Kyle smiled sheepishly. 

After school I wrapped my arms around him tightly feeling automatically safe and secure keeping me steady as if something falls apart he would catch it all. I stared up at him lovingly and it makes me wonder if he already knows how deeply in love I am with him. 

"Let's go home" He smiled placing his lips on mine. 

He drove back home but when he turned right for the third time I realized we are heading down my street causing me to stiffen. He felt it and glance my way in concern but slowly he soon realizes that we are driving past my house. 

"Oh shit I'm so sorry babe I didn't realize we would-

"It's okay" I place my hand over his that is clenching my knees. "I want to see it" I nodded for him to continue. 

He held my hand comforting me. 

My throat tightened not losing the memories I held where I came from. Seeing the familiar street where he taught me how to ride a bike, where we took long walks. I see the same old house that I recognize and then I see it my heart stopping when I see someone on the front porch with his head down low waiting for us. 

"Stop the car" I frowned. As soon as it came to a halt I jump out and the sound of me approaching had him snap his head up. 

He has brown hair that curled slightly on top of his head, his eyes is as brown as his hair. He wore all black with his grey suit case next to him. He smiled up at me, that smile that is filled with joy like nothing can take it away. Sky stood next to me with as much confusion as me. 

"Hi can I help you with something?" I asked. 

"Yeah" He stood up "I'm looking for Tim Wills I'm pretty sure he hasn't moved, I've been knocking-

"He's dead" I said monotone stopping him mid sentence.

His easy going smile drop and I see the way I coldly told him affecting him more then I thought. He press his lips together his eyes turning red and glassy making me feel guilty for telling him so harshly. I'm not quiet to sure who this person is but I can see from his face that my dad meant something to him.

"That can't be real I told him I'll be back for my 21st birthday, I told him to wait for me, I told him I'm going to come back successful and I'm going to make him proud. I told him that I'm going to make it up to him and he was to wait for me." He rambled on tears staining his tears. 

Staring at him at the way his lips trembled and his face fall from all the joy he held. The way he tug on his hair in frustration and anger and the way he crouch down sitting back on the porch studying his every movement.

My mind suddenly flash back to when I was six and he was 10. He wore a band tee shirt and long black pants that was too long for him. He had the same brown hair and big grin that stretches half his face. The boy that lived next door, his mom walking out on him and we soon found out he's been living by himself for nearly two weeks. He came at our door step asking if we could make him dinner because he hasn't eaten for the past two days. 

My dad the great man he is brought him in and soon found out he didn't have any other family and he didn't want to belong to another one. He didn't want to be put in an orphanage and with all the begging and pleading my dad decided he is going to stay with us for awhile. At age 13 he left us, he got taken away by his Uncle that he didn't know about. That was the last I heard from him.

The boy that slung his arm around my shoulder protectively laughing and making jokes. Always so happy even through the dark times of his life he always wore a smile on his face. 

"Harry?" My eyes softened. 

His eyes lift up wiping away his tears looking at me as if it's the first time he saw me. He stood up without a second tick by pulling me into his arms hugging me tightly. I can feel the sadness rolling off him as he bury his face on my neck. 

"Hailey I missed you so much" He sniffs I can feel his tears falling on my skin. 

I pull back not believing my eyes finding him back to us and I knew dad would have been so happy. He would even leap out of that wheel chair to hug him tight. The boy that we came to love and got taken away from us too soon. 

"You didn't call" I cried on his shoulder causing his grip to tightened more. 

"I know" He spoke brokenly. 

"You should have called" I whispered sadly. 

He pulled back a frown lingering on his face that doesn't suit him. The last image I had of him is him crying hugging dad closely until he force to let go dragging by his Uncle. Seeing him that way he roughly took him by his shirt and tug him away had dad walking right up to him and shoving him away from Harry. There was name calls and punches but in the end Harry was shoved in the car looking at us drench with tears. It was that memory that broke my heart watching him leave.

"I'm too late aren't I?" He blink the tears away his words heavy with pain. 

"He loves you Harry, he knows how much you love him." I wipe away my tears "It's okay" 

"How did he die?" He whispers as if he's afraid of the answer. 

"He had lung cancer" 

He squeezed his eyes shut rubbing his hands roughly down his wet cheeks. He then hugged me again whispering how sorry he is and how deeply he regrets not being here. 

"I was not expecting this when I came home" He steps back looking over my shoulder. 

That's when I realized Sky has been standing there the whole time. He looks at me pressing his lips together. He then shifts his eyes to Harry studying him his smile flattening. 

"Hi I'm Sky" He thrust his hand. 

"Harry" He smiled back but I still see the pain and sadness. 

"I was hoping to stay here, it might be weird now considering- 

"You can stay here Harry it's your home too" I shook my head at him his eyes softening as I smiled at him "I don't stay here though, it hurts too much at this moment to step foot in there." 

"I understand" He nodded smiling softly. 

I walk past him towards the door and digging through my bag for my keys. Once I opened it with a twist my heart completely stopped seeing the emptiness, seeing all the things I've lost. Reminding me of my mom and my dad not being here anymore. The pain that once consumed me that had me crumbling weak on my feet came rushing back as I stood on the door way. 

Every inch of this wall is a memory of what I have lost. I almost wish to hear his heart monitor beeping reminding me he's still here. 

If I had to live here after losing him I think I would have lost my mind and I think my dad knew that. My dad knew I would've sat in this very same house crying with my eyes shut picturing both my dead parents with me. I would've lost my mind completely if it wasn't for Amy and David, if it wasn't for Sky being here. 

A warm hand laced through my hands causing me to look up seeing Sky standing next to me pulling me away from my dark thoughts just as fast as it came. My eyes softened seeing him nod at me giving me strength. His hand tightened on mine telling me he's right here. 

"I'm sure this is hard on you" Harry walked in setting his bags aside staring at me sadly standing infront of me blocking my view from the house for my sake. "I'm sorry I had to put you through this when you're not ready" 

"It's fine Harry" He would probably be one of the few people I would gladly open this home to. "You look tired how about I come by tomorrow for lunch?" 

"Okay" He agreed quickly pulling me into a hug causing me to let go of Sky's hand. "There's so much I have to tell you" He smiled placing a kiss on my forehead reminding me how often he did that when we were kids. 

I pulled back a smile making its way on my face staring at him seeing no longer a boy but a man that grew up and I knew he's still the same boy from next door that made he's way into our hearts. 

We finally got home with Thor jumping excited to see me. I smiled widely carrying him with me feeling attached to him already. 

"So.." Sky spoke slowly jumping on the couch infront of me leaning on his elbows with lips pursed raising his eyebrows at me. "Are you and Harry just friends? Is it like a brother and sister type of relationship or what?" He rambled on trying to act like he's just making conversation but I knew he really wants to know.

The corner of my lips turned up amused to see Sky trying to act like this is not a big deal and he doesn't really care about my answer. I decided to have my little fun with him. 

"Why do you want to know?" I pet Thor. 

"Just wondering.." He shrugged peeking up at me through his long lashed suppressing my smile.

"Well he left when I was young I always thought he was cute but now he's grown into a very attractive guy" I hide my smirk catching his eyes tightened and his mouth falling slightly. "I mean have you seen the guy? He's pretty-

"Yeah I've seen him" He snapped his jaw locked making me smile finding his expression cute. 

The way his lips pout slightly and his forehead crease and the way he's pretending it doesn't bother him. I got up from my seat walking towards him lifting his leg off the couch and sitting down next to him placing his legs on my lap. 

"Why does he have to hug you for that long? I mean I think I stood there for almost one minute before he lets you go" He rolled his eyes picking at the lint on his jeans making my smile widen.

"Does it bother you?" I smiled. 

His eyes snapped towards my face glaring at me when he sees my amused smile. He sat up studying me closely. 

"Of course it does you're my girlfriend nobody touches you like that except me." He spoke confidently. 

"Girlfriend?" My smile dropped feeling my heart pound so loud and I almost gave away how much I love him right then watching him reach for me. 

"Girlfriend yes and I'm your boyfriend" He reach over to me and swipe my hair off my face and letting his fingers linger on my cheeks. 

"Don't you want to ask me first?" I smiled teasingly when both of us knew I would say yes in a heart beat. 

He grin pulling me onto his lap with each of my leg on either side of him reminding me of the time in the bathtub. When he suddenly pulled me to sit ontop of him with my heart beating wildly it makes me wonder how he didn't hear it. 

"No because you are already mine and I'm yours" He said causing me to smile widely at his words. 

"Is that right?" I smiled widely sinking into him closer but yet it's not enough. 

"Yup it wouldn't matter if you say no because you're still mine" His eyes flickered on my lips setting my whole body on fire and my chest beating so loud I could almost cry at the feeling. 

I grab his face and slam my lips on his just like in the party. Filled with passion, command, lust and love. His hands ontop of my thighs tightened pulling me closer to him that had him sighing against my mouth. I part my lips in hunger feeling his tongue swipe against mine lost in the desire to have him every second, every minute, every passing day. He's seeped his way under my skin a long time ago and he will never leave my mind. 

With my arms snaking around his neck and his hands trailing up my spine that had me moaning from his touch. 

I pull back panting and nothing comes close to the way I need him, the way our skin touch and our lips moved in sync breathing into each other. We couldn't hide out emotions because if this isn't real I don't know what love is. 

I stare at him for a moment mesmerized by his beauty and he doesn't realize how attractive he really is. That when he comes down for breakfast I double look to make sure he's real because nobody could be that perfect. He would sit infront of me and flash me a smile and he really has no idea what he does to me. 

"You're right you are mine" I whispered smiling widely. 

He opened his eyes grinning leaning towards me and placing his lips back on mine that had me breathless. He didn't waste time to thrust his tongue between my lips losing all my strength to pull away and all I want is him and more of him. I tighten my thighs around him causing him to moan, my hand began to travel up his hair pulling him closer deepening the kiss. 

He nipped at my lower lips causing me to arch my back at the pleasure causing him to hiss at the friction of our hips. 

"Hailey" He moans. 

"Oh my god!" A gasp erupt behind us and it wasn't me that said that.

 I shrieked completely jumping up in fright causing me to fall on my ass behind the coffee table. With my heart pounding and my breath short I raise my eyes to find both Amy and David standing there with amused looks. I shrink back on the floor wishing to vanish feeling my face flamed flushed. 

"Goodness Skyler please keep it PG 13" Amy grin not at all mad. 

Sky laughed not at all bothered by this compared to me and all I want to do is runaway. Sky got up and chuckled seeing my expression pulling me up to my feet. 

"I brought home your favorite cup cake it's in the kitchen." Amy smiled widely her eyes landing on me and when I thought her smile couldn't get bigger it did. 

She then began staring at me like I'm the cutest puppy walking straight up to me with stretched arms and pulling me into a hug. I peek past her shoulder unsure what to do seeing Sky stare at his mom bewildered. 

"Really aw thanks mom you're the best" Sky cheered like it's the best news he has heard. 

"Oh darling I'm just so happy to see you both together" She hugged me tighter her floral fresh scented perfume invaded my senses having a calming effect on me. 

I grin at her words relived to have her say that. 

"Amy let the poor girl go" David rolled his eyes playfully.

Amy pulled back and for a second I thought she's about to burst into tears causing me to look at Sky for help who only stare at me as confused as I am. 

"It's just you two.." She trail smiling softly at me. "We will leave you to it come on David." Amy spins around taking hold of her husband. 

"Mom" Sky whined his face scrunching up. 

"We won't disturb you honey" Amy nodded pulling David along. 

When they were out of sight we both burst out laughing at how she reacted. 

"I think my mom is already planning a wedding for us" He jokes. 

"Oh I can just picture it everything crystal with white roses" I chuckled. 

We walked towards the kitchen where there is so many rose petals cupcakes displayed with an intoxicating strawberry scent. Sky rush towards the table picking up the cupcake and shoving it in his mouth groaning as he eats it making me smile softly. 

With icing across his lips and cheeks and him standing over the table already picking his next choice happily like a kid on Christmas. I couldn't help but fall deeper by the second staring at the person I love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Smile By Noémie

Teen Fiction

437 31 23
Once upon a time... That's how all the fairytales begin, right? There's a girl who's mistreated and misunderstood. She meets a guy--probably the most...
181 15 6
I didn't realize at first that those were going to be his last words... I never stopped to think that I wouldn't get another chance to call his name...
267 0 41
6 different teenagers walk into their Junior year like they have every other year. 6 different teenagers, almost all in different social groups, all...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...