Neverland Love

By Yupina_1

My name is Wendy and I (was) normal girl until I was kidnapped by Captain Hook. That was 50 years ago and sti... More

Being Kidnapped
I'm His
Lost Boys
Tiger Lily
Uh Oh
The Adventure
The Ugly Truth
A Romantic Day
Mermaid Lagoon
Story time
Oh No!
The Battle
Love

Peters POV:

86 3 1
By Yupina_1

I'm starting too get worried, Wendy hasn't' come home in 2 days. At first I thought she was having a sleepover at Tiger Lily but she said she hasn't seen her. I feel so lonely in me bed. I miss Wendy so much. While I was building something for Wendy, Slightly came to me and said," Peter! You won't believe what I Hook did!" I turned to him and snatched the piece of paper from him and read it. "Dear Peter Pan, I have something of yours that you might be interested in. Wendy. Meet me on my ship to battle. Winner gets keep her, loser dies." Once I finish reading, I crumbled the paper and threw it. "What are you going to do? Wendy is the best that has ever happened." Slightly said. To be honest, I don't know.... If I lose I but then again if I win, Hook might trap me and kill me. I sigh and tell Slightly,"Obviously I'm going to save her!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
540K 34.4K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
257K 7.6K 45
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...