Only Time Could Tell

By Please_Trust_Me

Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chpater 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapeter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authour's note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Aftermath
NOTE
please take note
NEW STORY

Chapter 18

160 3 0
By Please_Trust_Me

*********** 5 DAYS LATER********

*****CASSIE'D PIONT OF VEIW*****

I get to go home today! And I finally convinced Harry to let me go home to my  new house, not his house. I haven't even stayed one night in my new house. But the boys were trying their hardest to make my stay at the hospital as comfy as possible. One day Zayn went over to my house and got me the One Direction blanket and Sir Jimmy the Bear. He even brought my laptop. Yesterday Ed went to my house and made popcorn and brought it back to me. But he had to sneak it in cause I wasn't aloud to have food like that. And when Ed left to go get the popcorn, it was the longest he had been out of my hospital room. He stayed every night with me in the room. He didn't leave for more then 5 minutes at a time. And it was nice to always have him there. 

"Are you ready?" Ed asked me.

"Yes very ready. I want to go home already." he chucked a little  as a grabbed my small bag off the chair. All the other boys were outside in the car, waiting on us. We started to walk out but I caught my eye on Harry talking to my doctor. He saw me then gave the doctor a hand shake then walked over to us.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"He was explaining to me when you are supposed to take all the medicines." he replied as we walked out of the big double doors. We walked up to the car and Harry got into the passengers seat. Ed opened the car door for me but I couldn't get in. The memories before the crash came back to me. I suddenly got really scared and I tensed up. And I realized  that Ed noticed.

"Babe, it is okay. Everything is going to be fine. I will seat right next to you. It will be fine." He took my hand in his then helped me into the car. I looked around to see that Josh was driving and Harry was in the passengers seat. I was sitting next to Zayn and Ed. Zayn on my left and Ed on my right. And Liam and Lou were in the back seats. Josh started the car and I jumped a little at the noise. Ed pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. "It is going to be okay. It is a short drive."  he whispered to me. Then the car started moving.

a minute later I felt Zayn lightly tugging on the cast on my left arm. I looked over to him to see that he was sighing my cast. He looked up at me and gave me a cheeky smile. Then he placed my arm back to were it was before.

When I got to my house I was greeted by Macy and- and Dash! I hadn't seen that little pit bull in forever! I gave him a big kiss on the head and continued to walk inside with Dash following close behind me. "Why is Dash here?"

"Oh I was taking care of him since Ed was always up at the hospital with you. And I am so happy about it cause this here little puppy is a cutie!" Macy replied as she gave Dash a pat on the head.

"Welcome home Babe." Ed sais as he set down the small bag that had all me medications in it on the counter. He walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Ewww get a room, you two!" Louis said as he walked in the door. It made my blush. And I saw Ed blushed too.

"Guys I know I just got home and all, but I am really tired. I am really sorry. But I am going to go take a quick nap. But tonight we should have a movie night! And we can order pizza! Sound okay?" I was really tired and the doctor said that it would normal for a little bit. 

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, love. Now you go on upstairs and get some rest." Zayn said then gave me kiss on the cheek. I turned to the stairs but I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull my a little closer to them. "I will be up there in a little bit." he whispered into my ear. I could tell it was Ed by his voice. I gave him a little nod as he loosened his grab of my waist. I walked up the stairs to me room. 

I closed the door behind me. I walked over to my mirror and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.  I put on some shorty shorts that had PINK written on the butt. Then a plain black tank top. I crawled into my comfy bed and pulled the blanket up to my chin.

I jumped a little when I felt a tug on the other end of the blanket. I turned around to come face to face with Ed. He gave me a smile then layed down next to me. I slid closer to him and snuggled up and put my head on his chest. I felt him start to play with the ends of my hair.

He bent down and lightly kissed the stiches in my head. "I am sorry you got hurt." he whispered so quietly. "But I am finally home." I said back to him as I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. Then I drifted off the sleep.

I woke up once to Ed getting out of bed and placing me back down on my pillow. "Shh go back to sleep Babe. I have to go make a phone call. Go back to sleep." He whispered to, gave me a kiss on the forehead then left the room as I fell back to sleep. A long, dreamless sleep.

******HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW******

Ed went upstairs after Cassie to make sure fell asleep, cause at the hospital every time she fell asleep she would wake right back from a nightmare of the wreck. He didn't come back down right away so I assumed that she did have a nightmare. He didn't came back down for like 3 hours.

"She have nightmares again? Zayn asked when we say Ed appear at the foot of the stairs.

"No. Actually she went right to sleep. I just accidentally fell asleep too." He said as he plopped down on the couch. "I don't think she is going to wake up again." he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I figured. I'm gonna go call the pizza place." Macy said as she went to the kitchen for her phone. She came back a few minutes later with a bunch of movies in her hand. But one movie stood out the most to me.

"Macy, is that our tour video?" I took it out of her hand and inspected it myself.

"Oh umm no? Well uhh yeah. Sorta." She said then snatched it back. "So what do you guys want to watch?" she asked. All us boys exchanged looks then nodded in unison.

"Tour Video" we all said at the same time and sat back down in our places. Macy put the disc in then came and sat next to me. Vey close. She pressed play and we watched as us boys showed up on the TV.

Knock, Knock.

Macy jumped up from the couch and went to the door. Se was there for a while then turned back around to us with 5 boxes of pizza in her hand. Only 5!!! That is not enough pizza for all 7 of us.

"Pizza is here!" she said as she returned to the TV room with all the pizza. The second she set it down we all leaned in to grab a piece. We all went back to our seats to watch us on the screen.

About an hour later all the pizza was gone and the girls' kitchen was a wreck of candy wrappers and dirty dishes. Before we knew it the movie came to a end. But none of us wanted to go home so we put in another movie, Pitch Perfect. We got about an hour into the movie when Macy fell asleep.

Knock, Knock.

Who the heck is coming here this late at night. it was like already 2 in the morning. "I'll get it." I said as I got up off the couch careful not to wake Macy up. I walked up to the door, unlocked it then opened the door.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE???" when I saw their face that was all I could fix to come out of my mouth. he pushed past me and came inside not answering my question. He walked right into the TV room where everyone was. I followed after him only to see all the boys have the same expression on there face that I am sure I had.

"WHERE IS CASSIE?? IS SHE OKAY? HOW IS SHE FEELING? IS SHE GETTING ANY BETTER?" we all just started back at him in shock.

"SOMEONE FUCKEN ANSWER ME!" he yelled even louder, wakening Macy. And I am sure Cassie. Macy looked at him with confused look like the others. 

"Niall." that was the only word she could fix to come out of he mouth.

***********Author's Note***********

24 votes

   and

16 comments????

AND I want to thank you guys so much!!! I already have like 190 reads!!!! 

I dedicated this chapter to a  very nice girl that i have talked to and she is a friend of my best friend! (That sounded confusing!) 

Love,

  Katie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
51K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
45.1K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
2.7K 64 23
Four ordinary girls have just moved in together after highschool because they are all really close. One thing they didn't expect though was for one o...