The Story Of Us *BWWM* (EDITI...

By ImagineBlackBlues

A/N I am currently editing and rewiring this a little because their are some grammar mistakes and parts of th... More

Chapter One: The break up
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine: The Party/Part one
Chapter Ten: The Party/ Part Two
Chapter Eleven: The Party/Part Three
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
-Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen
πŸ’ŽChapter TwentyπŸ’Ž
πŸ’ŽChapter Twenty OneπŸ’Ž
πŸ’ŽChapter Twenty TwoπŸ’Ž
πŸ’ŽChapter Twenty ThreeπŸ’Ž
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just chatting!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
Good news!!

Chapter Seventeen

9.8K 570 42
By ImagineBlackBlues

*NEWLY EDITED AND LIGHTLY REWRITTEN*

The Story Of Us

Chapter Seventeen

MIA'S POV

◾〰️◾〰️◼️〰️◼️〰️◾〰️◾

We parked in front of the run down apartment buildings that I dropped Dean off at the first day we met. It didn't look any different than before. Still dirty, still creepy.

Dean hasn't officially told me where he lives yet. I'm pretty sure he lives around here and only crashes at Damon's house sometimes. On nights like tonight, when he came barreling through the door door of Damon's, yelling about something. He seemed pretty upset about something. I was too distracted with my own problems that I didn't give his any attention.

I remember Damon saying that the house was was left to both of them by their grandparents. So, I'm thinking, Dean just comes and goes as he pleases. Though I always wondered about what was holding Dean here, to this place, when there's a beautiful house that partially belongs to him.

Dean held on to my hand with a long fu grip, as we walked into the lobby of the very tall apartment building. His hand was clammy and as for his strange behavior, he kept looking around as if he were looking for someone. I have no clue what that's about, but it spiked my curiosity even more.

"Stay here," he told me, his tone was rough clipped.

We we're standing in the lobby near the stairs which reeked of piss and dirt. Two elevators were off to the right and a bunch of mailboxes boxes were tucked away in a corner.

"Okay," I sighed, tucking my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

He stated at me for a moment, his eyes warning not to move, "Seriously, don't go anywhere."

"Where am I gonna go?" I shrugged, "I won't leave this spot."

If he wanted me to stay here, then I would. He looks stressed the hell out. I don't want to make him feel worse.

He nodded curtly and ran up the nasty ass stairs with the bag of Chinese food in his hand.

He's bringing food to someone who lives here, I realized. I wonder who it is. Maybe a girl.

I paused for a moment, really thinking about that. Could Dean have a girl that I don't know about? Maybe someone he's on and off with? No. He'd tell me, right?

Well, it's not like I know him very well. I don't know who he is, outside of what he shows me when we're together. What's his life like? Who is pissing him off so much? Who is he bringing food to? And why does he seem so upset about it?

I'm just standing here, allow my mind to race and taking in my surrounding's. I remember when I use to live around here... Not here in this apartment building but about two blocks away from here.

My mom and dad were too caught up in their work and building our house that they didn't really have much time for me and Spinner. They just dropped us off here with grandma for years.

My parents could handle Spinner just fine. He was everything they wanted. Mom only wanted one child. So imagine her surprise and utter disappointment when she got pregnant with me two years later.

Mom got too overwhelmed and suffered from depression after after she had me. I guess having two kids, a husband and being a business woman was too much for her. She wanted to get a nanny for us but my grandmother wasn't having that.

Grandma and my mother had gotten into a big argument because she felt like my mother was being selfish. So my grandma told my parents that she was going to take care of us until my parents were ready to act like real parents... Her words not mine. So we lived with grandma for five years. I was two we came here and six when we left. Spinner was eight years old and was hell bent on acting like my father.

My parents jobs and lives have always been more important than us. They've made that clear. They would shower us with gifts and money in hopes that that would make up for them not being around.If anything, that made it worse. It was never about material things and money for me and Spin. We just wanted our parents. That's all...

Though there is one exception... The best thing my parents ever did with their money was build our house. It was like a gift to me and Spin. We love it. That was our palace, our fortresses, our home. Of course they still weren't around much, more than usual, but still not enough. They made grandma move in with us.

We grew up in that house. Experienced so much there. That's why it hurts so much that my parents just sold our house, our home... right from under me. No warning, no nothing. And then to add salt to the wound, they wanted to pay complete strangers to come and pack our things! Spinner's things! They just act like he never even existed, and that breaks my heart... because this house is the only thing I have left of him. It's my connection to my brother! He's my home... And they don't even care.

"Excuse me, Ms?" Someone said out of no where, snapping me out of my thoughts.

With an arched eyebrow, I said, "Yes?"

"You lost or something?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, I'm just waiting for somebody."

"A chica as bonita as you debe estar en la casa at this time of night," he said. "Especially around here. Lots of weirdos." (a girl as pretty as you should be in the house at this time of night)

I nodded, "Thanks for the tip."

Up until now, I couldn't see who was actually talking to me. I just saw a guy standing in the darkness of the staircase. The man emerged from the darkness though, allowing me to get a good look at his face. He's about average height, Puerto Rican. He wore a black hoodie and dark blue skinny jeans. His beard was neatly trimmed and shaped up. His hair was up in a curly messy man bun. He's actually a very attractive guy...

"Usted vive por aquí?" He asked. (You live around here?)

I shook my head, "Just visiting."

I guess taking Spanish throughout junior high and high school actually paid off...

"Oh," he nodded. "I'm Miguel."

"Mia," we shock hands and I smiled politely.

"You are a very..." he paused for dramatic affect, "Hermosa mujer," Miguel looked me up and down lustfully. (Beautiful woman)

Something about the way he was staring at me made he feel uncomfortable. How could I be covered in clothes but his eyes on me makes me feel completely naked?

He licked his lips as he stared me up and down, practically undressing me with his eyes... His vibe turned sore really quick and I wanted nothing more than for him to just turn around and walk away.

He touched my cheek with the back of his fingers and I slapped it away. "Don't touch me!"

"Por qué mamá?" He asked stepping closer to me. "Can I take you somewhere?"

"Leave me alone, please. I'm not interested," I put my hand out in front of me to stop him from coming any closer.

In one swift move he had his arms around me and was trying to kiss my neck. I elbowed him in the face, forcing some distance between us and quickly tried to go for the stairs. I didn't know where Dean was but, anywhere away from that creep would do.

"I like you. Your feisty!" he excitedly said, with a chuckle in his tone.

I tried to run out up the stairs but he caught me by my arm and pined me against the wall. He started touching me in ways that made my skin crawl and my gag reflexes react.

I slapped, punched and kicked him, none of which seemed to affect him. He was stronger than me, sure. But if I knew the right self defense moves, I could get him off me.

In a flash, Miguel was pulled off of me and pined against the wall. Dean's face was red with the kind of anger that is just terrifying because you don't know if that person is about to snap. I was expecting Dean to throw a punch or something but for whatever reason he didn't...

"What the fuck are you doing Miguel?" Dean yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you? This is what your doing now? Forcing yourself on women?"

He knows this creep by name? I really hope they're not friends!

"I'm just admiring this beautiful chica," Miguel calmly said, a smile on his face.

Dean shook his head, "Well, don't! Stay the fuck away from her!"

"I could do that... but you and I both know that I'm not going to do that, Dean," he smiled widen.

Miguel was so calm and confident that it was just plain scary. He has this way about him. Like he's knows he's untouchable or something. I wished Dean would just fuck him! He probably goes around harassing every woman all the time. Fucking creep!

"Well, you better! Cause if you tough me again, I'll fucking kill you," I threatened.

I meant that with every bone In my body. I hate men that think they can just take whatever the fuck they want.

Dean let him go and grabbed my hand. "See?" Miguel clapped his hands and pointed at me excitedly. "She's got fire! Spunk! Nothing sexier than a woman who fights back! I like her.. I want her!"

Is this guy fucking crazy? Do I look like a fucking dog?!

"Stay the fuck away from her, Miguel. You don't want problems with me. Trust me," Dean told him while dragging me out of the building.

Well, that sounds ominous fuck! I thought to myself.

"Tienes fuego bonita!" He yelled to me. (You got fire pretty!) "Vamos a ver más el uno del otro!" (We'll be seeing more of each other!)

I really hope he's just talking shit to scare me... Because, I better not ever see this man again!

Dean and I were walking down the street for a few minutes in pure silence. We were way past his bike and I have no clue where we're going, and the silence was driving me crazy!

Are we just going to pretend like nothing just happened...? Because, I can't do that. I'm pissed off!

I sighed and push my anger to the side, "Dean?"

"Hm?" He answered.

"This is kinda a weird question but, but I have to ask..." I trailed off.

"Spit it out already," he spat.

Great... Now he has an attitude with me.

"Why didn't you fight that guy? Miguel?"

I kind of felt stupid for asking him a question like that but I knew something was wrong... I could see it on Dean's face. The way he looked at Miguel was strange, but the way Miguel was grinning at Dean was even more strange. It was as if he was daring Dean to hit him. I've never seen Dean hesitate to hit anyone, so why is Miguel any deferent? Who is he to Dean?

Like I said, something is very wrong here...

"Mind you're business."

I chuckled humorlessly, "Mind my business? I just got felt up by some fucking creep. This is my business!"

"I didn't ask you to come!" He shouted at me.

I stopped walking and let go of his hand. "Well, I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry that I just wanted to get to know you better and be a good friend to you! But don't worry Dean. Because I can take a hint. After this... I'll leave you alone."

I walked ahead of him ignoring his attempts to talk to me. Where the hell are we going anyway?

As I rounded the corner, I saw a women and heard her speaking loudly. "I need more! You have to give me more!" She shouted as she tugged on a tall mans jacket.

"Get the fuck off of me! I'm not giving you shit bitch!" The man yelled and slapped the women hard across the face.

She feel to the ground pretty hard while holding her face. My body instantly got hot with anger! I hate men who hit women!

"Mom!" Dean yelled as he ran to the woman.

Did he just say mom? Oh.. my God...

◾〰️◾〰️◼️〰️◼️〰️◾〰️◾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
126K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
340K 9.4K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
17.6K 1.1K 22
π™Άπ™»π™Έπ™Όπ™Ώπš‚π™΄ :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...