Bullied | punk luke hemmings...

De WritingObsessed01

® punk luke hemmings au <> THIS DOES NOT END ON A CLIFFHANGER, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE SEQUEL IF YOU DON'... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Okay
Sequel: Yes or No?
SEQUEL INFORMATION OMG
It's long, i know, but please read?

Chapter 21

8.7K 229 69
De WritingObsessed01

Gemma's PoV

The stadium wasn't massive on the inside, but it was pretty big.
We took our seats even though the game hadn't even started.

"I am so excited!"
"Kate, do you even know who we're rooting for?"
"Nope." She smiled.
"Do you know the rules of baseball?"
"Nope, do you know either of those things?"
"Nope."

Maybe we shouldn't of chosen baseball..

Kate and I got some drinks and took our seats again..

"I'm so bored." Kate complained.
I couldn't help but agree with her. Waiting for the game to start seemed to be the longest thing I had ever experienced in my life and I had basically nothing to fill the time with.

A lot of people started cheering and shouting and for a moment, we were both confused, until we looked across to the other side of the stadium and saw the jumbo screen, that's when I remembered Calum telling me he works here.

Maybe if I'm lucky I can run in to him and talk to him without being at risk of injury.

"GEMMA GEMMA GEMMA!!" Kate shouted.
"What?" I calmly replied.
"This is so embarrassing!"
"What is, Kate"
"What if we end up on the big screen?"
"That'd be cool! We could take a photo of it to remember the night!"
"Fuck no! It's the kiss cam and we aren't with guys! Buy a programme or a t-shirt or something to remember the night by."

I took Kate's 'advice' and decided to go buy a programme as a sort of momentum of the night.

I walked up to the closest employee who was a tall boy called Lucas.
"One programme please."
He smiled and handed me the programme and I paid him, he handed me back my change and I was about to walk away when I heard screaming.. Loud screaming.
The screaming caused me and Lucas to both direct our attention to the big screen.. To find out that we were both on it.

We looked at each other and I laughed.
"I don't even know y-"
He pressed his lips to mine and cut me off. This wasn't a usual peck like what people normally do on the kiss cam..
It was a long kiss, I'm not saying I didn't like it. Our lips moved in perfect sync together, when we thought the kiss cam had moved on he slipped his tongue into the kiss.

Then it hit me.
This random employee kissed me.
He kissed me.
So I pulled away.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.8K 725 14
Teresa Singer was a secret to the Winchester boys for a couple years and Bobby wanted to keep her that way. She was kept under-raps until the John st...
37.9K 1K 27
Xhex (pronounced as Zex)'s mother, her only family left, just died. She's got nowhere to go and is living off of the money her mother passed to her w...
4.9K 161 60
Katniss is a rebel at her old schools but she got kicked out so she has to go to Panem high school where she meets her long lost best friend Finnick...
1M 89K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...