The Contract That saved my Br...

Par sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... Plus

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 23: Finding peace?

6K 223 10
Par sel_evelyn

She groans and moans as she hits her climax. "Ian! Oh my,"

Then...

ALEX POV:

It feels so great so amazing so good! I don't want him to stop, please don't Ian. Then he grips my wrist hard and he stops breathing for a second. He lightly moans and then it happens. He is making both of us feel amazing.

The bed moves quick for a while until there is no sound only our hard fast breathing.

"Are you okay?" Ian asks while trying to breathe.

I just nod. I touch his wet cheek. "I think I love you," I whisper.

He smiles. "I love you even more now. You made me the happiest guy ever. It was fantastic."

I lay on my stomach and look at Ian. I did it. I felt amazing, not dirty, not scared. I feel super happy. I feel like I am falling in love.

We get dressed and head to the car. It's a quiet ride but lovely. I am laying down with my head on Ian's lap. He just combs my hair with his fingers.

"Sir, we are here," the bodyguard opens the door and we get out. Ian walks me to my room and tells me he has to go. I take off my shoes and lay down the pretty necklace on the side table. I wrap my arms around him and say no.

"I need to go Alex," he cups my face, "I'm going to miss you like crazy."

Ian kisses me quickly and hugs me. "Promise you be okay."

I say I will try and kiss his cheek. "Well, see you in a few days. I hope you do get the deal done."

Ian lightly smiles, "Yeah me too. I get you something nice from China."

I chuckle, "Okay. Do you need help getting everything ready?"

He says no that its okay. "How about I tuck you in bed?"

Ian goes to my drawer and gets some white pajamas out. "Do I help you change?"

"No," I smile. I quickly change in the closet and go to bed. Ian covers me with the blanket and kisses my forehead.

"Hope you have sweet dreams Alex. I'll see you soon. Anything you need don't be afraid to call me okay?" he asks.

"Okay," I say. He kisses me and leaves. I feel sad but so much joy. I close my eyes knowing I can finally sleep well.

2 days later:

I am siting on Richard's chair. I was called in to his office by Sam because he wants to give me something.

The door opens and I see Richard on the phone.

"Tell him he knows what happens when I don't get my money,"

I don't think he knows I am here since I hear what he is going to do.

"Okay, thanks," he hangs up.

I look at him serious. "Are you really going to kill him?"

Richard looks kind of surprised, "Alex, you are here."

I nod.

He chuckles, "I am not. It's a scare tactic. Don't worry."

He walks to the desk and puts his hands on the desk. "Now why are you in my chair?"

I smile, "I wanted to see how it feels being the boss. I think I look better than you here."

I put my legs on top of the desk and both hands on the chair handles.

Richard smirks, "I bet you do. Now get your behind out of my chair please."

I roll my eyes and get up and sit on the guest chair. I notice Richard is wearing casual wear rather than one of his suits as he sits.

"Why did you want me for?" I finally ask.

"Ian called while you were sleeping."

"What did he say? why didn't you wake me up?"

Richard tells me to relax. "He just wanted to check up on you and I said you seem fine and to tell you he be here in a week because of the other deal he has to make."

A whole week? I miss him. I actually do.

"When is he calling back?"I ask.

"Probably later at night, don't worry."

I sit more on the chair. Why did he have to leave?

I have my arms dangling on the sides and my head is seeing the ceiling.

"Alexandra,"

Bleh..

"Alex," Richard says.

"What Richard?" I answer.

"You look stupid."

"So"

"I got something for you,"

I look at him, "what?"

He gives me a blank check. "We are going on a shopping spree. There is no limits on what you want to buy."

Is he kidding me?

I look at the check then back at him. "So that means I can go crazy."

"Yes, you are a Wilson now. You have to look the part," Richard says.

"Do I look ugly now?"

He chuckles, "Of course not. You always look wonderful. But you are already a married woman not a teenager anymore."

"I need to look like Jennifer then? All mature looking?"

Richard stands and walks to my side. "No, but I want you to show off your beauty even more. And wouldn't it be nice to get pretty up when you husband comes back?"

"I guess that be nice." Maybe he is right and heck I never had a shopping spree before. I think it be fun. I can even buy my mom something!

I stand and hug Richard. "Thanks!" I pull away but Richard still has his hands around me with a smirk on his face.

"But there's a catch."

Great, there is a catch to everything for this guy.

"What?"

"I go with you. I need to approve what you are going to buy."

UGH! The fun level has gone down by 40 percent.

"Don't worry, I am not going to ruin your shopping trip." I look at him (he still has his hands around my waist) "Okay, but don't be like my uncle. He is always trying to keep me away from buying 'sexy' clothes."

Richard gets his hands back and chuckles. "I'll really wont be there to judge you on your preferences. I am just going to make you company and sign the check."

"Okay," I say.

Richard smiles, "Awesome. Let's go."

Wait now?

...

We arrive to the city's mall. Richard is walking by my side looking at the store's windows to see what catches his eye. I follow him to a store.

A pretty tan skin girl greets us and asks if we need help.

"Sure, how about something chic yet young," Richard says.

"Hello? Didn't you say I can choose whatever I want?" I ask annoyingly.

"This is for Jennifer. You go look at whatever you like," Richard says.

I go look around and spot many pretty clothes. I try on a black mini dress, red pantsuit, black skirt and so many things! I love them all!

A petite girl has a mountain of the clothes I'm going to buy. Richard gets a little shock on how many clothes I have.

"You sure that's all?" he asks.

"Well I need shoes and accessories plus I want to go to the little boutique we saw earlier," I say.

"Okay well," Richard chuckles, "then let's go!"

Richard pays and I immediately go to the next store. Richard catches up and tries to breathe. "Whoa! Not even Jennifer does this to me."

I punch him, "Shut up. You told me I can go crazy."

I try on some shoes, tall, short, flats! Richard is siting next to me looking like if he just feed a starving kid with a buffet. "Do you really need all those shoes?"

"Duh! I need to get a pair for every possible outfit," I answer.

Richard asks how much is the total.

"That will be- 2550 dollars sir,"

Wow. I look at Richard and he has a evil smile. "You owe me big time." He pays.

Sam comes in to pick up the shoes as we go into the boutique. It has some vintage and modern clothes with a 'sophisticated' taste.

Richard is behind me like if he is my bodyguard. "What are going to get?" he asks.

"I don't know. Something nice. I saw a pretty black dress in the window."

Richard orders a worker to get the dress. "Sir but it is only for display."

"Then why do you have it in the store?" he asks.

I tell him that it is okay but he says no. If I want something, I will get it.

"Sir, it is just for decoration. I need to ask my manager."

"Well ask young lady. Tell her I don't care how much it costs."

The girl comes back and says if it fits me, he can buy it at only 400 dollars.

"Its okay Richard," I say, "I can buy many outfits with that money."

He puts his hand on my cheek, "You deserve that dress and I bet you will look great. Go on and try it."

"Okay,"

I change into the dress. It is long with the waist pulled in creating some dripping and it has this old glam look to it.

"Alex, can I see it?" Richard asks.

I step out and turn around. "Does it look good?"

RICHARD POV:

Wow, she looks beautiful. She lightly smiles and twirls around. "I like it," she says.

I agree with her, "Definitely. You look amazing." I get her hand and twirl her around. She chuckles, "Thanks."

I don't let go of her soft hand. "Are you getting something else? I saw somethings that I think Ian will love on you."

"Uum, you already spend a lot already. Its okay."

I kiss her hand, "No, nothing is too much. Now go in so I can bring you the clothes."

"Sure, where is the girl?" she asks.

I look around and see the worker is busy with a customer who is being hard to work with. "Umm, I think she is busy. You need her?"

"Yeah, I need to get out of this dress," she says. "Can you unzip me a little?"

She turns around for me to unzip the dress. I hesitate a while but slowly pull it down revealing her white skin. Her back is just lovely and sexy. My knuckles kind of touch her nakedness making my heart beat fast.

Alex turns around and looks at me weird.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing, just-" She quickly goes in the dressing room.

Did I do something wrong?

Sam comes in, "Sir is there anymore bags?"

"No, well yes but in a while. I need to get some more. Come," I say.
I ask another worker to help me out. She shows me more dresses, some jeans, blouses. I tell her to give everything to Alex. And of course, she loves every piece.

"Wow, you really know your fashion Richard. You are old but cool," she says.

I chuckle, "Not that old Alex. And I know what fits a woman well."

I see a color of pink flowing in her cheeks. I lightly cup her cheek. "You look cute when you blush Alex."

She moves away and walks to the door. "I'm hungry. I'm going to go to the food court."

I shake my head. She is the same old Alex again.

I pay and look for Alex. I see her siting alone in a two person table.

"Hey, what are we going to eat?" I ask her.

She shrugs, "Hmm, I was thinking maybe some pizza with pasta."

"Okay,"

I go order a large pepperoni and bacon pizza with spaghetti with a large lemonade drink.

Alex is playing with her hair and smiles at me. "Yay! Food!"

We begin to eat. She is so hungry. She almost eat the whole thing!

"Why did you get one drink?" she asks.

"I don't know," I confess.

Her lip goes to one side and looks at me. "I guess." She takes the straws and puts them in the cup. "Ready?"

"Ready for what?" I ask.

She smiles, "To drink it all!"

"What?"

Alex rolls her eyes, "It's called fun Richard."

I get the straw and lean in a little to be able to drink. I am looking at her green eyes.

"Okay, in the count of three we sip this drink up. If you give up then you gotta do a dare," she explains.

"Any dare?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Alright, 1-2-3!"

I sip that drink like its no tomorrow. It is super sweet and cold! I see Alex trying to keep on drinking with a sour face. It is so funny!

I take a look down at the cup and see it is almost done.

"AAH!" Alex yells pushing the cup away. "Ugh! Too much lemon!"

I drink it all and yell in victory. "WHOA! I won."

Alex makes a grumpy noise and crosses her arms. "Hate you."

"Sure, me too," I say.

"So what's my dare?" she asks.

Hhhmm, so many things that I can do. I like this game.

ALEX POV:

He thinks for a while. "You told me I can dare you for anything anytime, right?"

I say yes.

"Alright, when I get an awesome dare I contact you."

Really?!

"No you need to give me a dare now."

Richard chuckles, "Not in the rules Alex. I use my dare later."

I throw him my used napkin, "Hate you."
He is acting too nice and calm. I should be worried but I don't think he will do anything bad. Ian and me are doing way better than before so there's no cause for Richard to be angry with me.

...

We go back to the house and I immediately go the ladies room (bathroom). Once I am finished, I meet up with Richard again.

Ian is on the phone with him.

"Son, Alex wants to talk to you," Richard passes the phone to me.

"Hey Ian," I say.

I hear his voice kind of sleepy, "Hey my love, how are you?"

"Okay, I went shopping and ate lots of pizza."

"Heh, awesome. Did you get anything sexy for me?"

I roll my eyes and sit on Richard's chair. "Maybe."

Ian chuckles lightly, "Awesome. So hows everything over there?"

"Okay,"

"Tell Ian about the loser you are," Richard chuckles. He sits on top of the desk next to me.

Ian hears him and asks me what happened.

"We had a drinking contest and your dad won. Now he has a dare saved for me. I am scared he is going to dare me to do something in public."

Ian laughs, "Wow, you lost to my dad?"

"shut up,"

Richard kicks my leg, "Don't be a sore loser Alex."

I punch his leg, "Whatever."

Ian tells me to calm down and that he misses me. "I wish you were here."

"Me too," I reply.

Ian yawns, "How's Charlie?"

"You are sleepy huh?"

He says yeah.

"Well, Charlie is with Sam now but he is okay. Once in a while I see him."

Turns out, Ian is allergic to dogs so I couldn't keep Charlie. Sam has it in the bodyguard's hall in his room.

"Good and well I am sleepy but I want to hear your voice."

I tell him its okay for him to sleep. We talk tomorrow.

Richard grabs the phone, "Hope you have goodnight. Call me when you need anything."

"Hey!" I get the phone back. "Yeah what he said and sweet dreams. Hope to see you soon."

"Night Alex. Love you."

Man, I wish I can say those two words as well but I don't know how I feel towards Ian. "Take care." I hang up.

I put the phone on the desk and stand.

"Are you okay?" Richard asks.

I nod, "Yeah just sucks that I can't say I love him back."

Richard takes my hands into his. "I think you will soon. How about we go see a movie to get your mind distracted?"

"Its okay. I am going to go find Johnny." I take my hands back and say bye.

I go everywhere to find Johnny but I cant find him! Where is he?

I kind of get lost as I try to go back to my room. I suddenly hear a yell, a woman's yell, in the hall.

Okay, is this house hunted?

As I get closer to the sound I hear giggles and chuckles. A door slams hard and something like glass breaks. There is only the sun's light coming through the windows but I see a yellow light coming through a door. It looks like a study room since the door is big and has glass windows on the doors.

"Hello?" I ask. I put my ear against the door but nothing. I look through the small windows and see a shadow go by. Snap! The house is hunted!

I am about to run out when I hear a voice. "Like old times."

Wait, that voice. I lean in the door and hear Jennifer moaning like if she is being touched for the first time.

What the freak is going on?

I look through the window and see a man half naked.

"Alex you should leave. Maybe she is having sex with weirdo!" I think to myself but don't walk away. I open the door quietly and slowly and peak in. I walk slowly in and hide behind a book shelf. I see them on the table eating each other alive.

Johnny..

I see him banging Jennifer. I stand up straight not trying to hide anymore.

"yes yes yes," she says.

What the hell?

I walk back slowly and hit the shelf. A book drops and the moaning stops.

"What was that?" Johnny asks.

Jennifer says its nothing and to keep going. "Please don't stop," she whispers and kiss him. They finished what they started.

Why is Johnny doing that? Are they together?

I drop to the floor with so much confusion.

They get dressed and leave. I follow him to his room.

"Johnny," I say.

He turns to me and doesn't open his room door.

"Hey," he smiles.

I walk quickly to him. "Why did you bang Jennifer?"

"Whoa! The hell! Why are you saying that?" he exclaims.

"I saw you both at the study! You did it on the table!"

"You saw that," he whispers.

"Yes, why? Why are with her?"

Johnny opens the door and gets me in with him.

"Don't say anything please," he says.

Are you serious?

"Let me explain okay?"

I push him away, "why did she say 'like old times'?"

He sighs, "Alex please."

"NO! I don't want to see you."

I leave quickly and run to Kyle's room. I knock rapidly, "Come out." I need to tell him this!

The door opens and I walk in. "Wait-" he says.

"Alex," Melissa says. I see her naked on his bed. She is covering herself with the white blanket.

I turn to Kyle, he only has his boxers on.

"Alex, I can explain."

"Please Alex, what is wrong?" Melissa asks.

I turn to her. I cant believe her! "Is this why you couldn't see me today? Because all day you were sleeping with Kyle?!"

She doesn't know what to say. I don't know how to feel..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

472K 9K 28
The first day of Senior year went fine for Jordyn Samuels. She was running for student body president and she has alot of support from her friends an...
6.9K 110 35
My names Hannah, and my life changed forever two years ago, I met the boy of my dreams. Before then I had never watched YouTube, I thought it was an...
16.5K 1K 49
Anatassia Beverly Hills the most clueless girl on the planet earth. Daughter of famous Diego and Ciara Hills owners of fashion company. Not a fan of...
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...