Angelic Blood [Fairy Tail/Nal...

Galing kay naluAlly

Cover by @NyxAbsol (She's amazing!) xx Lucy is disturbed when Virgo appears. She warns her of a silver key sp... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Golden Blood
Chapter 2: Take My Hand Natsu...
Chapter 3: A 'Secret' Zodiac
Chapter 4: She's Back And Stronger
Chapter 5: Taken For 'Safety'
Chapter 6: Perfection Is Bestowed Upon
Chapter 7: Dinner With The Angel
Chapter 8: A Kiss Breaks A Spell
Chapter 9: I Give You My Life
Chapter 10: There's Something More To me
Chapter 11: Heaven's Rage
Chapter 12: An Angel Beats A Warrior
Chapter 13: We Fight Again
Chapter 14: Destroy The Four
Chapter 15: An Angel's Bloodlust
Chapter 16: A Zodiac No More
Chapter 17: Kill The Angel
Chapter 18: The Angel Needs Natsu
Chapter 19: Don't Leave Me, Natsu
Chapter 20: Leave Your Life Behind
Chapter 21: My Childhood Comes Back To me
Chapter 22: Here, We'll Live In Love
Chapter 23: Two Years, And One Child
Chapter 24: The Key On My Finger
Chapter 25: A Wedding For An Angel
Chapter 26: Welcome Back To Fairy Tail
Chapter 27: The Books of G.O.D
Chapter 28: Visions Of Pain
Chapter 29: Stolen Memories
Chapter 31: Take Nashi and Run
Chapter 32 Dance Of The Daughter
Chapter 33: Goodbye, Lucy
Chapter 34: The End Of The Angel
EPILOGUE

Chapter 30: The Angelus

1.1K 61 4
Galing kay naluAlly

-Lucy P.O.V-
"It's time...to tell you everything."
"Everything?" I asked. "Why now?"
"Because you don't have much time left." Lucifer replied. His expression was grave.
"You remember what I told you, right? About the books of G.O.D, and the history of angels..."
"Yeah, I remember..." I replied, quite nervous.
Not much time left?... I thought. What does he mean?
"Lucy, I'm going to start from day one. You were sent to capture me, right? Because I was messing with the celestial world."
I nodded, listening carefully.
"As I told you, I instantly knew you were Layla's daughter, and an angel, the minute I met you. I...panicked. I didn't want to hurt you...but I already had. By hitting you with magic from the books of G.O.D, I awakened your powers. That's why your blood was human, and red, before you met me. And that's why you were glowing when Natsu returned you to the guild. It was because an extreme amount of power had been awakened inside of you. Do you understand so far?"
"I'll save the questions till the end," I replied.
"That's fine. Let's keep going," he continued. "I didn't want you to hurt yourself, but I knew you wouldn't trust me if I asked you to fight me. You see, the amount of power you have has to be used. Otherwise, it'll build up inside of you, and you'll be unable to bear it. So, I made myself out as the enemy. I made sure you were always using up the energy that was pumping through your veins. But, there was also a need to balance it. You see, the war that played out all those years ago, there was a major factor that caused the Angels to riot. It was a transformation that was nicknamed 'Angelus', which means Angel in Latin. It's when an angel reaches full power. For a reason unknown, when an angel becomes angelus...they lose control. They just...don't care anymore."
My eyes widened.
Don't care anymore?
"I'll be honest with you, Lucy. My father was a demon. I was just like you. When I was little, both my parents died. I have the blood from an era that existed thousands of years ago. I'm cursed. We're cursed. I don't know why your mother survived or why she was an angel, and I can't even remember my father, so I missed the chance to find out about him, either. All I know is that we don't belong here."
"B-But I have a family..." I muttered. "I don't understand..."
"You do understand, Lucy," Lucifer replied. "You just refuse to accept it. Lucy, if you continue to fight...you'll become Angelus. And then...it'll be too late."
"I'll just stay out of the way, then...I won't even raise a sword-"
"The government are searching for you again."
I froze, as the sentence filled me with horror.
Four years...and it's like I never left.
"I'm going to pretend to play the villain for a while. And you have to play along. It'll be easier for your friends, when it's the final battle. And, Lucy...do you want to know why you have to save the world? Because I know that when the time comes to it, I won't have the guts to end my own life. So I decided to trust you to do it. Lucy, you have to save the world from us."
Before I even had time to react, the doors to the office burst open. Natsu, Erza, and Gray barged in, their faces full on concern.
"Lucy! Are you okay?" Natsu asked.
But I couldn't reply- everything began to kick in. It all started to fit together like a puzzle- and I was the centre piece. My knees gave out, as more tears began to fall. By this point, I was surprised I still had tears left to shed. I felt Natsu's arms around me, but I was motionless. I was dead inside.

-Natsu P.O.V-
I held tightly onto Lucy- her body was cold and still. If I hadn't seen her move earlier, I would of assumed her dead.
"What did you do to her?!" I shouted angrily.
Lucifer grinned, and gestured his hand upwards.
"Take her if you want. She's of no use to me," he snickered. I was so angry, I could almost feel my blood boiling.
"Why do you treat her like a toy?!" I said.
"I don't know how she's managed to stay strong after all the crap you've put her through...and you had no reason to do so!"
Lucifer spun around in his chair, and did not reply.
"I said take her," Lucifer muttered. "She knows what to do."
I glared at Lucifer, then put Lucy's arm over my shoulder and helped her up.
"Come on guys," I muttered. "Oh, and Lucifer?"
"Hm?" He murmured.
"You better be out of this house the minute we leave," I demanded. "It's ours."

As I carried Lucy out of the building, Erza and Gray followed closely behind. We met Spetto just by the exit.
"If he doesn't leave," I told her. "Call me immediately."
"Of course," she replied. "Oh, and Natsu...thank you. For looking after Lucy."
I smiled back at her, then left our home in her hands again.

"Lucy, can you tell me what happened?" I whispered into Lucy's ear. She stared blankly at the floor, the colour vanished from her eyes.
"It's all going to end," She whispered back, her voice trembling with fear. "And I'm in the centre..."
"Lucy, you're not making sense," I replied.
"Natsu." Lucy stood up, and grabbed onto my shoulders. "There's not much time left."
"T-Time till what?" I asked, shocked at her sudden behaviour.
"U-Until Angelus..." She muttered, as if the very word made her skin crawl.
Time? Until Angelus?! I thought, completely confused. Erza and Gray had both stopped behind us, and were watching our conversation.
"Let's go back home," Lucy finally said. "Whether I choose to explain or not, I'll decide when we're there."

-Lucy P.O.V-
We arrived at home soon enough. It was getting late, and the darkness was crawling closer. Mira had looked after Nashi while we were gone, and she had returned her as soon we we'd got home. I often wondered what Nashi was going through right now. I would admit it- she had the perfect life. A wealthy family that was also loving (not just greedy like my father was). No matter how much work we had to do, we had enough money to skip a work day just to play with her. And now, she'd been taken away from the beautiful house she'd been raised in, without any notice- and only a day into her new life she'd witnessed her mom break down in the middle of cooking her dinner.
How much would that mentally scar a three year old?
How much has it scarred?

I had chose not to tell Natsu anything. He was annoyed, but he accepted it with respect. I would tell him when the time was right. I was just about to ask him about Nashi when there was a sudden scream. I looked up from where me and Natsu were sitting with Nashi. Natsu walked over to the window and peeked his head through the curtains.
"The council..." He whispered. I stood up, and backed away from the door, Nashi by my side. It was just like last time...they would outnumber me, and take me away...
Then the torture-
"Natsu..." I muttered, petrified.
"It's ok, I'll take care of them..." He replied
I stood there, in silence, then inhaled. "Don't let me hurt them," I whispered. He stared back at me, surprised, but shortly after nodded. I held onto Nashi tightly, as Natsu stayed watch by the window. I was just thinking hopeful thoughts that we were safe, when a man shouted up.
"Lucy Dragneel! We know you're up there!" He cried. Nastu looked back at me, and I shook my head in return.
"We have your landlady! If you don't do not co-operate, we will use her as a hostage!"
"A hostage?" I whispered, with pure disgust. I then stared back at Natsu, the fear building up inside of me.
"Mommy..." Nashi whispered, tightening her grip on my hand. I stared back at her, her mesmerising eyes shining with hope.
Something I'd lost...a while ago.
The front door started to shake.
"Go into the bathroom and lock the door!" Natsu shouted. Terrified, I grabbed Nashi and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I sat Nashi down on the toilet seat, and sealed the door with my trembling hands. Nashi began to cry, and covered her eyes with her hands.
I listened closely to the door. I heard many men shouting, and could feel the heat of Natsu's flames from here.
"Get the woman!" I heard one shout. I backed away from the door out of impulse. There was a short silence, then I heard Natsu's voice.
"Lu-" his cry stopped, followed by the sound of smashing glass and breaking furniture.
"D-Daddy..." Nashi muttered over her tears. My pupils shaking, I didn't take my eyes off the door. It began to tremble slightly. I backed away even more, my arm in front of Nashi. It shook even more.
Angelus...I thought. I can't fight!
I frantically searched for a way to escape. As the door was inches from being blown apart, I spotted a small window . Without even thinking, I grabbed Nashi in my arms, and grew my wings out. I launched myself out the window, holding Nashi tight, and flew as fast as I could. I didn't know where we were going. I didn't know where we would end up.
But anywhere was safer than here.

I landed in the middle of a forest. I let Nashi down, but she didn't let go of my arm. She held onto it for dear life, her face full of tears.
"We left Daddy," she whispered immediately. She was so mature... Any other three year old I knew would of been screaming the whole time.
"I know," I replied slowly. "But Daddy's strong."
I smiled at her, but she could tell it was fake.
"I wanna go home," Nashi sobbed. I stroked the roots of her bright hair, my tears beginning to dry away from the softness.
"Me too," I whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NATSU NOOOOOOO!!!
Ok, I hope that makes sense...sorry if this chapter was boring, I just thought I needed to make everything clear. YASS 30 CHAPTERS!
I didn't think I would have the effort to write this much XD Ok...
THANKS FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Xxxx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

61.2K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
15.2K 477 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
20.5K 855 52
Lucy knows she's different from other girls, and not just because she loves tinkering with cars. Lucy has a gift. She can look into people's future a...
200K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...