Please Not Again (Josh Ramsay...

Door kimmyann123

Josh lost his mom and was left with his pathetic excuse as a father. His father is gay and gains pleasure fro... Meer

Her
Moving
Not A Word
His Phone
Sophie
The Texts
Lesbian
The School Called
That Bag
Author's Note? Say what?(Not An Actual Chapter)
Memories

3 am

491 6 2
Door kimmyann123

At 3 am we woke to the front door slamming and stomping up stairs and then the room door getting forcefully opened.

It was Sophie's dad and he didn't look happy to see me in his house.

He picked me up by the collar of my shirt and a braced my self to be knocked out cold again.

Sophie was shaking under the covers but when she saw her dad holding me up she came out.

"Dad, stop don't hurt him!" She said through her tears.

She tried to loosen her dad's grip but he wouldn't let go.

He wasn't choking me but slowing I was losing air.

"What is he doing here?!" He yelled at her.

"I invited him over." She said trembling and staring at the ground.

"Why would you do such a stupid thing like that?" He said.

At this point he added more pressure which made me quite light headed.

"Well, you're never here for me and he is. So leave him alone!" She was screaming through her tears.

He dropped me in anger.

"How dare you raise your voice at me?!" He yelled in her face pushing her to the floor.

The tears kept falling down her cheeks.

"Leave me alone. It's what you do best anyways." She said in anger and tears.

Then he slapped her.

"I'll find someone better then you. I've already told you this so many times but you kept crawling back to me. I'm not your father I disowned you when your mother died. Oh, did I tell you? You're the reason your mom died. You and your mother are the same. Worthless pieces of shit that the only thing you're good at is being a fucking sex slave. When I find a new wife that's exactly where you're going." He said then left stomping down the stairs out of the house and slamming the front door.

I walked over to see her in the corner crying her eyes out.

I picked her up and carried her over to the bathroom.

I turned on the tap and grabbed her face cloth. I damped it in the water and whipped her face and tears which calmed down the crying.

Then we went back to her room and I got her tissues to blow her nose.

After that she just sat in my lap with her face in my shirt.

I began singing to calm her down even more.

I sang What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction, it's one of her favourite songs.

"Josh?" She said reanging her body into a position where he head's on my lap.

"Yes?" I said watching her eyes sparkle as if she was about to cry again.

"Why does everyone hate me especially my dad?" She said trying to hold back tears.

"To be honest, I ask myself the same question." I said thinking of what my father said to me.

"But, the whole school likes you." She said with watery eyes.

"I rather have one real friend like you instead of a bunch of fakes like them." I said comforting her.

"Really?" She said kinda shocked I actually said that.

"Yeah because I..." My voice trailed off.

"You?" She said pulling me closer.

"I don't even remember what I was going to say." I said nervously.

"Sure!" She said smiling at me and pulling me in and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I was frozen when she did that.

She's lesbian which I'm totally okay with but I have the biggest crush on her. I'm pretty sure she knows too.

And I love her kisses like I loved when we have to kiss in drama class.

But now this stupid teacher Mr. Rock thinks he can come change things.

"Look it's like 4 in the morning and I'm so tired. Can we go to sleep?' She said yawning and getting up and going under the sheets.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I said getting in bed with her.

I didn't want to cuddle her because it'll probably awkward for her but she grabbed my hand and pulled it over her shoulder and interlocked our fingers.

5 pm, Sunday

We slept in till 5 pm in the afternoon.

"Are you awake yet?" I said shaking Sophie.

"What?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Go take a shower I want to go for a walk. I mean its the least we can do we wasted most of our day sleeping. It's 5 o'clock already." I said excitedly.

"Alright, alright keep your pants on. Wait, did you take a shower already?" She said getting up and looking through her drawers for something to wear.

"Yep, I'm just waiting for you." I said happily.

I don't know why but I'm just dying to go on a walk with her.

She gathered her clothing and headed to the bathroom.

I always wanted to do this and nows my chance.

But the real reason I'm doing this I'd because I want to ask her something.

Something important.

When he came out of the shower in her clothing she look beautiful.

We walked out of the house holding hands for the whole walk we were hand in hand.

I brought her to the beach.

We spent a good portion of the day at the beach and when the sun set I popped a question.

"Sophie, will you go to prom with me?" I said confidently.

"It's not like anyone else is going to ask me out. So yes definitely." She said giggling.

"By the way, thanks for bring me here. This view is truly breathtaking." She said staring out at the sunset.

Then she turned towards me and surprisingly she grabbed my face and kissed me, right on the lips. The kiss lasted at last two minutes. I was in pure shock the whole time but I still loved every second of it.

When we were going home I got Sophie to go start to her house while I got to mine to pick up some stuff.

I was expecting my dad to be out raping woman but sadly I was wrong.

He was home waiting for me.

As soon as I walked into the living room I regretted coming back.

"I don't know what to say to you anymore." He said quite calmly at first.

"You disgrace I don't even want to see you." I could hear the anger in his voice slowing get stronger with each sentence he said.

"Fuck a woman, that's all I ask. Why can't you do that for me?" He said getting up from the coach.

I squeezed my eyes shut preparing to get hit.

But instead he grabbed my arms and made sure I couldn't move and then he kissed me. He started French kissing me. It was disgusting. I felt so sick. I actually felt like throwing up.

When he finished his rage took over.

"A real man can do that. And have no shame. You fucking disgrace. Sometimes, I want you dead but I want you to carry on my legacy to rape woman and be gay and have no pain." He said yelling now.

He was stilling holding me at this time.

He pushed me around then finally I got to my feet and ran to Sophie's house.

When I got to Sophie's house the door was unlocked.

I went up stairs to she her sitting on her bed crying.

"What's wrong?" I said sitting on the bed beside her.

"You're okay? Oh my God I'm so proud!" She said hugging me.

"I'm fine." I said holding her in my arms as we lied down.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.9K 264 20
Sunny, a girl who lost her mother two years ago. Her father constantly rapes, beats, and abuses her. Over and over again. She goes through her daily...
75.7K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
3.2K 74 26
Prince Remiul has the perfect life. He is of the most royal bloodline and destined to be king when his father retires. His parents are all around lov...
43 1 10
Jordan and Noah are Best Friends. Complete opposites, but Best Briends. Jordan works at the small town car-workshop. He is 19, goes out partying, ne...