The Robinsons

By TerriAshFlow

The drama-filled lives of Drew Robinson and his family. The long-term battle between his wife, Alexandra and... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 28

252 28 8
By TerriAshFlow

"Wanna watch Netflix?" Donovan asked Joy as he got in his bed.

"Sure? I'm up for watching anything." She got in the bed and stretched out next to him.

He took his shirt off, only leaving with him with his basketball shorts on, and got comfortable, grabbing the remote control to his playstation and turning on Netflix.

She sent a message to Jayla, then put her phone on Do Not Disturb, then put it on top of her purse, which sat on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"I'm sorry you had to lie to get out the house." He said.

"It's cool. I had my friends to help me get out so I'm not trippin'. My dad totally bought it, so everything is fine."

"How about you let me take you home and I can met your dad?" He asked.

"What? No." She rejected.

"Why not? I don't want you sneaking around forever. I'm too old for that anyway." He said. "I'm already at risk enough right now." He said.

"That's one reason why. I don't want you to get in trouble. Meeting my dad, one of the first things he'll ask you is how old you are and you being eighteen will not only make him go off on you and me, hell call my uncle, who's a lawyer, and I'm sure you can piece the rest of it together." She said. "But I won't get you into trouble." She assured.

"Just let me do it. Okay?"

"No." She refused again. "Besides, Alex knows you and I'll look like the sneaky one."

"You are the sneaky one." He mentioned with a chuckle.

"But you like me tho." She grinned.

"You're right." He kissed her lips and turned on a movie.

In the middle of the movie, their tongues were locked together. He began to take her clothes off and she allowed him. She's never had this kind of experience with a boy before, so a part of her was nervous and he sensed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked, whispering in her ear.

"Nothing, I'm fine." She answered

The las time she and Donovan were together and got caught by her mom, they were close to doing what they were about to do now.

"Don't be nervous." He said. "I promise I won't hurt you." He assured.

He got on top of her and kissed her and she became tense.

"Relax." He said. He stroked her body until he felt that she was relax. As he continued to kiss her, his hand trailed down her body. His fingers twiddled their way to her vagina and she giggled lightly.

"You like that?" He asked with a slight smile, inserting two fingers in her and playing with her clitoris, she closed her eyes and began to moan. Just the sound he wanted to hear.

He adjusted his body, pulling his pants down, he was erected and ready. PLaying with her a little more, he stopped and then her eyes opened. Sucking her juices off of his fingers,he looked her in the eyes. He then eased himself inside of her as slow as he could.

Her eyes squeezed shut, but he knew to ease her mind and body. "It's gonna hurt a little, but I'll take my time." He said.

She gripped his shoulders the deeper he went in because of the pain she felt. Joy only imagined what her first time would be like, now she wasn't too sure. He slowly stroked so that she could relax more.

"Oh my god." She mumbled. She was taking deep breaths and trying to loosen up.

He kissed her neck and she liked it. Donovan introduced her to a new side of her as he was discovering her body. After her body had adjusted a little, he began to pick up his pace. His body and her body made a connection and after a while, she was loving it.

In her mind, she wished there was some music playing, but there was nothing. It was dark and everything was silent, except for their moans.

She assumed Donovan was looking this because the look on his face.

He had her changed positions a few times but he made sure to guide her through what she was doing. When they were done, their bare bodies laid together in the darkness.

Joy didn't know how she was feeling after her first time. She enjoyed but of course it could have been better.

After falling asleep and waking up that morning, she got her phone from on her purse and saw that she had over a hundred missed calls. Mainly from her dad and Alex, several from her mom and a few others from her friends.

"Whoa." She mumbled. Then she went on to the text messages. Fifty-seven messages.

The ones from her dad had her in panic mode.

Daddy: Joy Danielle, where the hell r u?

Daddy: I know u not with Jayla. She's in. The hospital. Call me now.

Daddy: where r u?

She tapped on another message from Alex.

Alex: Joy please give us a call. We're worried about you.

Alex: your friend Jayla is in the hospital. She was in an accident. Where are you? Just wanna know if you're safe.

Joy began to panic. How was she going to cover herself now if Jayla is in the hospital?

"Oh my god." She mumbled.

Donovan, waking up from his sleep, turned over. "Huh?"

Without looking at him, she responded, "This is bad."

"What is?"

"Jayla..." Her voice trailed off.

He sat up. "What's going on?"

"My friend Jayla is in the hospital. She dropped me off to meet you, remember?"

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I need to find out. My parent knows and they know I'm not with her."

"Maybe I can sneak you home." He suggested. "Don't want you to get in trouble."

"It may be too late for that." She stared at her cell phone. "Oh no. My dad is calling."

"Are you gonna answer it?" He asked.

"No way. I need to find a safe way home."

"I can take you home." He said.

"I have to find a way out of this." She panicked, staring at him, hoping he could help her.

"I don't know what to say." He shrugged. "Do you have any siblings?" He asked.

"No. I mean there's my little brother, but what can he do for me? He's only eight."

"Never underestimate an eight year old." He chuckled.

She stared at him with a serious expression. "Now is not the time to joke around Don." She said.

"I'm sorry, but I was gonna say call your brother or sister and see if they'll cover for you, but that won't work. You have a cousin close to your age?"

"JJ!" She snapped her finger then focused on her phone.

Donovan sat and watched her but she stopped and slapped her forehead with her hand.

"Dang! JJ moved." She sucked her teeth in disappointment.

"Just let me take you home." He said.

She sighed. "I'm in so much trouble."

"If it helps, I'm still here." He smiled.

She couldn't bring herself to smile as big as he did, but she was glad that he was trying.

"I guess I'm going home then. Don't drop me off in front of my house though. Maybe like around the corner and I'll walk."

"No, I'm taking you home. What kind of guy would I be if I have you walk home?"

"I'm gonna take a shower and then we can go." She day in a dull tone. She wasn't ready to go home, but she knew that she had to go.

She showered and then he showered after her. When he was out and dressed, they got in his car and began to take her home. It was a long silent ride for her, thinking about what excuse she was going to give her dad and Alex.

It was a long silent ride to Joy's house. Although Donovan tried to spark up a conversation with her to calm her nerves, but she wasn't going along with it.

They were close to her house and she became more and more nervous. As he parked the car in front of the house, Drew and Alex were walking out the house.

"Oh my god." Joy mumbled.

When she opened the door, Drew noticed it was her.

"Joy?" He had a worried yet angry expression on his face as he paced to the car. Instead of him going straight to Joy, he went for the driver's side and opened the door, yanking Donovan out of the car. "Who the hell are you?" He grabbed Donovan by the shirt.

"Daddy!" Joy ran to the other side of the car. 

"What the hell are you doing with my daughter?" He asked, not giving Donovan the chance to respond.

"Drew, let him go." Alex was not standing by Drew, pulling on his arm. She took a glance at the boy and she paused, staring at him. "Donovan?"

"You know this lil dude?" Drew now had Donovan pinned up against the car, almost choking him.

"He's one my artists." She continued to stare at him.

"WHat the hell were you doing with my daughter?" Drew placed more pressure on Donovan.

"Joy?" Alex  now had her attention on Joy who had fear and guilt written all over her face. "What were you doing with him? You're way too young to be with him." She mentioned.

Drew's eyes were glued on Donovan and he glared at him. 

"He's only two years older than me!" Joy defended.

"Eighteen?"Drew's frown deepened. 

"Two years is nothing but this is a grown man." Alex stated.

"Daddy, please let him go."

"Stay the hell away from my daughter." He pulled Donovan away from the car and then pushed him away. Alex pulled Drew away from Donovan. "Joy, get ya ass in the house."

Alex gave Donovan a glance and then Joy gave him a look that she wished he could save her from the trouble she was in.

Donovan stared at Joy with a blank expression and got in his car and drove away. Joy made her way into the house, Drew and Alex weren't too far behind her. 

She tried to make her way up the stairs, but sound of her father's voice stopped her.

"Joy, come back down here." He demanded. "Don't think you're about to get off easy."

Joy turned around and found her father standing at the foot of the stairway. 

"So you been with some nappy head lil boy while your friend, who you claimed you were supposed to be with, was laid up in a hospital, fighting for her damn life? Had me sick worried about you all night!" He yelled.

"Drew..." Alex said softly, "Be calm." She said.

"Calm?" He turned to his wife. "You want me to be calm when I had no clue where my daughter was or whether she was okay or not?"

"I'm just saying, yelling at her won't solve anything."

"Really? Placing simple rules for her to follow isn't working so much either, so what do you suggest that I do?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. 

"I'm just saying, you need cool off a bit ."

"No." He shook his head and then look at Joy again. "You're on punishment. No phone, no dance, I'm taking your laptop, you can forget about ever getting a car from me, no new clothes,  those expensive ass bundles you like to have, gone!"

"What?" She frowned in disbelief.

"You 'bout to be team natural for a long time so you may as well prepare yourself. I should get you off the drill team, but I'll just leave it at no more dancing at the studio. You're going to get a job and work. When you get off of work, you'll be at home. So it'll only be home, work, and school for you."

"But daddy! That's not-"

He cut her off. "Shut up! You've drawn the line and I'm done, so now it's my turn and we're gonna play this game how I want to play it. Give me your phone right now." He held his hand out. "Since you don't know how to answer it when I call, I guess you don't need it at all."

"I'm sorry." She cried.

"I don't care." 

"Can't I just keep my phone at least?" She begged.

"Nope." He shook his head. 

"That' not fair." She whined.

"If it's so unfair, then how about I have you stay with your mom again." He said. "I bet she'll let you do whatever you want to do and not care. How about that?"

Joy rolled her eyes and handed him her cell phone.

Drew stepped up one step quickly, causing her to flinch a little. 

He was distracted by the sound of his cell phone in his pocket. "You can go on up to your room and enjoy every little thing in there before I take it." He turned away and reached for his cell phone in his pocket and pulled it out.

It was LaTrice calling. "Hello?" He answered.

"Any word on Joy yet?" she asked. She sounded just as worried as he felt.

"She's home. She just got here."

"Where was she?"She asked.

"I don't know. We haven't gotten that out of her yet. Some boy dropped her off at home." He said.

"Boy? What boy?" She asked.

"I don't who that lil boy is, but I will find out." He glanced at Alex who was still standing nearby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.1K 24
Mia Bowen accidentally marries the heir to an affluent family. On the day that she finds out she's pregnant, he gives her a divorce agreement.The fak...
34.5K 575 55
Emily has a boyfriend. Aaron has a son, Jack, who is 7. His ex- wife is dead and her sister helps with Jack. Emily and Aaron have feelings for each o...
555K 16.3K 32
First book in the Dear Trilogy Luna Queen is 16 years old, her mother died when she was 9 and she was left alone to live with her father, who was mo...
10.3K 425 38
Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wished never to see again begs her in the mi...