It's Complicated

By QueenAquarius11

Can you be in love with more the one person? When Jacei reconnects with an old friend from high school, she... More

All rights reserved
one
two-move
three-work
five-Chillin
six-getting settled
Seven-the meet up
eight-just business
nine-the set up
ten-Regret
eleven-To New Beginnings
thirteen-lost and found
twelve-Mother
Fourteen-party time

four-game night

24 1 0
By QueenAquarius11

Miles in media

Examining the perfectly rolled blunt I put it to my mouth preparing to light it when my bedroom door opened. " You may enter" I said in a mid evil voice. Miles came in with a wife beater and black nike sweats.

"You started with out me that's not far" he said making a sad face and hopping on the bed with me. My head was turned to the open window blowing out smoke.

I'm not a heavy stoner just a few blunts here and there. Everyone dipped and dabbled with weed once in their life.

Miles took the blunt from me after my second pull, "I saw all the likes on your pic niggas thirsty" he said in a raspy voice while he exhaled.

I nodded my head "Yeah just like Patricia and all the hoes that stay hitting your page. You have your groupies let me have mine" I said snatching the blunt.

"Yeah but you know them niggas just after one thing don't make me have to fuck someone up" I scoffed at his assumption.

Okay I get that nine times outa ten if the guys thirsty for a girl he just wants the box but the girl just want the D.

I asked Miles the same question, "True but if she just after dat she's a hoe" he sang witch cracked me up. "Yeah or a gold digger. For get I said anything. So do you know this guy named Destin"? He looked at me and shook his head "You really going thur with this"?

If guys can play girls, girls can play guys ain't no harm in it. "I mean hey I'm just going with the flow I'm not turning hoe or anything its just inesint talking. Oh did I tell you how Josh said he likes me"?

And with that are whole vibe changed and I could feel it hit me like a smack in the face. "So fuckin all these guys what are you trying to prove? That you can be a hoe like them"?

That really shocked me, we give each other the truth but that was damn hurtful. " Now after all the time you've known me when was I ever a hoe? You know my past. So do I like the attention yes am I fucking all of Mass no so you need to chill nigga" I said bugging and taking my blunt.

Don't get me wrong I was more then grateful when his mother took me in. But its not the same like getting attention from your own mom and dad. So before I met Chance was I trying to find love yes.

Was I talking to multiple guys yeah looking for that attention yeah, but I wasn't giving it up. And Em is the one that knows that. When my fake friends were telling roomers about me, he was the only one that didn't believe them, because I lived with him and he knew my truth. People even thought him and I were messing around but we knew what it was so we never explained ourselves. People will kick you whether your up or down.

" You know me better then anyone I can't believe you'd come out your mouth like that". I said hurt really getting into my feelings cause we had a connection that was deeper then that.

Maybe he's showing his true colors. " Stop thinkin' deep into it. You right I do know you and I know you go lookin' for love when your hurt. You lucky no one has taken advantage of that. You grown now and I just don't want you to lose yourself over some five minute nigga".

I nodded and he moved to the head of my bed and pulled me in him so I was laying on his arm. We stayed like this talking and laughing, I could of sworn he was hard unless I was just high. And we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I left Miles in my bed and cleaned myself up. I got dressed in a sage colored love pink sweater and leggings with my tan tall UGGs and my curls in a messy bun. Heading down stairs I smelled French toast I was starved.

"Goodmorning ma" I greeted Miles mother "Good morning dear grab yourself a plate. how was work yesterday". I was so lucky to have her, when I had to move back she was thrilled. She had three boys and always wanted a daughter. I grabbed a plate of food and dug in, we chatted and I told her how work was going and what my plans were for the day.

"So when are you and Miles gona give me some grand babies" "Ma!" I heard Miles yell and I choked on my juice. She knew we we were just friends.

"What now stop it. You know you too care for each other that's not the first time you to slept in the bed together. I'm old but I'm not senial yet. I know what love looks like".

Miles just smiled and shook his head and went and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You somthin' else mama" "That's all you eatin' baby" she was referring to the apple in his hand as he headed for the door and I followed. "Yeah we gotta head out early".

We got into his recently purchased black Rang Rover with all black interer. I took in his outfit he was even bummer then I was.

"You didn't even change your clothes" I said chuckling " I washed up shit we ain't doin' nothin' special but looking for apartments and pickin' up your car later. Why you look so cute for"?

Cute? He thinks I'm cute, shit why am I over thinking. What his mom said really stuck with me for some reason. The more that I looked at his profile, his body that face. He's not the tubby little boy I grew up with. He's turned into a handsome successful man,I can't believe I over looked it, I'm proud of him. We both came a long way.

He kept snapping his fingers to get me out of my transe. "Earth to busckett hello" "humm" I didn't even notice we hit a red light and the radio was turned down.

"Why you starrin'" "No reason" I said quickly looking out the window. He laughed "Weirdo".

We drove to the apartments we knew were for rent and looked up a few that were up town. We had to of searched all over but nothing came up. "Yo I'm hungry let's eat" just as he said that we parked in front of a Kennedy's we walked inside and I noticed on the window it said upstairs apartment for rent.

I tugged on Miles arm and pointed to the sighn. " You fat. really? above Kennedy's" he chuckled but I was dead serious. I pushed him out the way and walked to the counter "Excuse me, Hi I was wondering about the apartment for rent."

He told us that there was actually two for rent one above the shop and one above that. We looked at both and noticed the first one had a food smell from the restraint. We went to the top floor and the smell was much better nothing some candles couldn't fix and it was bigger with access to the roof.

After the tore I spun around to them " Ill take it". I was so exsided to have my own spot finally. We headed back down and filled out the paper work, he said it will be ready in a week and for me to come the following Monday to get the keys and move my stuff in.

I was even more excited beacuse to celibate he gave us free food. Miles and I sat at the table while I hummed and moaned from the deliciousness in my mouth.

"So your happy you got your own place you know I'ma be here like everyday right" I wiped my mouth and hands.

" Not only am I happy about the place but we got free food" I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

"I swear I don't know how your fat ass stays so skinny you eat like three grown men" he said laughing. We joked and finished our food and heaed to the car shop so I can pick up my hooptie

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello I'm. Here to lick up the 1996 Ford focus. Its under Jacei Ramirez."He pulled it up on the pc, and went in the back to get it. Considerably he parked right by Miles car witch made it look like a million bucks compared to my car.

The guy walked over and gave me the keys. Miles started laughing, "Stop laughing at my baby" I said while kneeling in front of her kissing the grill of my car.

"This was this first car I bought by myself. And the car that you lost your virginity in you nasty." I said with a twisted smile, "You right we have a lot of memories in this baby. You know you gana have to up grade soon. Hey were you headed" he said as I hopped in.

"To test her out wana come?" He declined and said Ezrah was coming over and I should invite Patricia, so she would stop obsessing over him. So I guess I was off to pick her up. I waved good bye to Em and drove down town. I guess our girl night will be a game night.

I got to the two family home and knocked on the left door. After a few minutes she opened it and smiled.

"Hey gyul what you doing here?" I moved passed her making myself at home. "To come get you for a game night with Miles and Ezrah". She didn't look to excited "Oh I mean that's cool to".

I looked at her funny and felt her four head as she giggled. I knew she was said because this wasn't the first time we all chilled. Miles kept trying to get her to talk to his friends and kept telling her he wasn't feeling her like that. So she knew that his friend was going to try and hit on her, and not him.

"Girl come on it will be fun. Pluse Ezrah's cool and he looks just as good as Miles" "what did you say?" She asked facing me.

"You know what I mean you comin' or what?" She shook her head yess and put on her black knee high boots over the gray leggings she had on with a sweater just like me. We liked looking alike, she grabbed her house keys and we headed out as she locked up. " You got your car back." I smiled and nodded my head. She got in and we took off to my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I caught her up on today's events as we got closer to the house
It was "yes so I move in, in a few weeks I cant wait" we got out the car and headed in side.

"You need to have a house warming party you know just close friends so they can buy you stuff." She giggled and stoped in her tracks as she seen Ezrah sitting on the couch. Ezrah was like Miles twin but light skin same dreads and same chill personality. He turned around and did a double take once he saw us.

He left the couch and embraced me, "I haven't seen you in mad long what's good. Sorry about Chance you to fine to be with a clown like that anyway. Who's ya friend?" He asked as we walked in more and we all sat on the couch.

"This is my best friend Patricia. Patricia this is Ezrah. You to get acquainted." I said leaving them on the couch while I looked around for Miles. I heard rusling in the bathroom and shifted my wight to one leg, waiting for him to come out.

"Now who's the creep" he said as he opened the door and I stuck my tounge out at him jumping on his back. We walked down the hall and I told him to stop before we turned the corner. Our ...well his planned worked.They were sitting on the couch with huge kool aide smiles on, talking to one another not even concerned were we went.

I jumped down and went to the kitchen and I grabbed the vodka out the freezer, then leaned on the island watching Em roll up two fat blunts.

"So we getting lit tonight?" As I tried to sound hood and he just laughed "Please stop your too white for all that, you ain't about dat life" he said as a come back and we started rollin. "These two should just get together already and stop keeping everyone waitin'" Ezrah said loud enough for us to hear I looked at Miles as he stared at me.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were all waved from the alcohol and smoke. We were laughing and having a good time. Adventure time was playing on the t.v. as we all watched it.

"Yo this the best show to watch while ya lit ya hur' me" Ezrah slerd. "You right you right" I said slapping hands with him. Things turned into a comfortable silence until I heard my phone.

My phone was two feet away but I was to lazy to get it, so I told Tricia too and she looked at the phone before I could snatch it. "Who's Destin?" She questioned and I literally smacked my fourhead "I don't know yet we've texted a few times he seems chill." I said trying to avoid Em's deadly gaze he was giving me.

Feeling the awkward tention Ezrah yelled out lets play truth or dare. We all agreed and Ezrah started "Tricia truth or dare" she picked dare "I dare you to kiss Jacey."

I shook my head "Really Rah with your perverted ass." I said and him and Em just smiled cause they know he is. She agreed and I was down. Let the games begin.

I moved from the lazy boy and switched seats with Rah. We did a quick peak and Rah shook his head "That ain't a kiss Jacei." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Patricia's face making full contact with her lips as the guys cheered like horny teens.

The night went on with more dares, kissing and some striping. Tricia and I were in our bras with our leggings still on while the guys had on wife beaters and boxers.We were still all really waved it was Tricias turn to ask me. "Truth" I said but quickly regarded it for some reason.

" Do you love Miles" I notice everyone got quite and all eye were on me I shrugged " Duh he's my best bud" everyone sucked there teeth and Miles looked kinda disappointed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 54 27
a woman and a man attracted to one another but one thing is stopping them. Their parents dont want them to be together! What will happen? Will they h...
27.5K 1.5K 53
(On adultfictions reading list) Can you fall in love with the same person twice? "I can't be with you, I just can't," she said turning away. "Why not...
15.1K 370 37
"No your in love with me she's the other women!" "Kat I'm sorry..." Find out what happened next...
39.6K 1.5K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...