The Siblings Who Lived

By AnyaLeBeau

(A Draco Malfoy Love Story) When Lily and James Potter died, they had two children. Fraternal twins. When the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
E P I L O U G E

Chapter 30

737 14 1
By AnyaLeBeau

-ONE YEAR LATER; AFTER THEIR GRADUATION-

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Todays the day! Harry is now Head Auror to be honest, Henrietta is proud of him. He and Ginny got married before Draco and Henrietta. Draco and Henrietta waited one year after graduation to be 18. She works as a Auror under Harry's superiority and Draco too is an Auror. Henrietta was heading with Hermoine as she helped Henrietta put on her black and white laced wedding dress. Its tight around her curves correctly. Its off shoulder as the waist below is just flowy.

"I cant believe this is your theme" Ginny joked. Henrietta smiled at her shyly.

"Thanks, Ginny. Me and Draco liked it" Henrietta said as Luna did Henrietta's hair. Henrietta did her own make-up as natural as possible, she wore a lipgloss and silver grey eyeshadow. Then her sapphire gaze looked around. Ron and George have already visited her. Except...

"Is Harry gonna come?" Henrietta ask quietly as Ginny looked a bit sadden.

"I dont know, Hen. Trust me. He wants to. But he's head Auror now" Ginny spoke sadly as she smiled at Henrietta sadly. Ginny knows that Henrietta want Harry to be here. Henrietta sighed sadly and nodded, she understands that he's busy as Head Auror.

Then we started to head for the carriage to the church near Draco's winter mansion.

"Wow" Henrietta breathed out in awe upon seeing the white horses with a white carriage.

"I think its Draco's early present to you" A voice said from behind while panting. Henrietta's eyes widen as she looked behind her.

"Hazza!" Henrietta exclaimed as she smiled and then hugged him which he returned. He was wearing a grey suit and black slacks.

"Did you really think I'd miss your wedding?" he ask with a smile as he kissed his sister's forehead. Henrietta smiled happily. Now that he's here! Hermoine, Ginny and Henrietta got on the carriages that Draco gave to Henrietta and then they headed to the church. Henrietta's stomach flipped with nerves.

"Calm down, Henny" Ginny spoke with a smile towards me. The nervous looking sapphire gaze looked at Ginny and smiled nervously.

"I felt the same way with your brother" Henrietta looked at Ginny confused.

"How did you do it?" Ginny smiled at Henrietta reassuringly.

"When you walk down that aisle. Just look at your soon to be husband. And there you'll realize there's nothing to be nervous about. After all the hardships you went throughvand heartaches. Its worth it for this day" Ginny explained. Henrietta smiled at Ginny then gave a soft nod.

~§~§~§~§

Draco Malfoy arranged his suit, nervously. He missed Henrietta alot. He did have fun at his Bachelor Party but still he missed her.

"Malfoy, its time" Crabbe called out as Draco looked at himself at the mirror and then headed out walking to the altar. The left sides is for Harry and the Weaselys. The other is for his mother and Snape as he is Harry and Henrietta's godfather and he didnt expected his father to attend. Then he heard the carriage stop outside. He stood rigidly as he was shaking with nerves but didnt let it show. Draco took a deep breathe cause he knew forever will start between him and Henrietta.

[*]•[*]•[*]

Henrietta stood outside the large, wooden and closed door with Harry. She looped her arm around his arm.

"Im happy for you, Hen" Soft sapphire orbs looked at him and he smiled at her. And she smiled back. When the music started, she glanced at Harry, nervously.

"Dont let me fall" Henrietta whispered to Harry. Harry nodded grinning towards.

"Never." Then we started walking. Sbe looked at Draco from the altar and his eyes shone with admiration. Now I know what Ginny meant... The pains and hardship is worth the wait... Harry handed her hand to Draco's as their connected eyes and Draco nodded at Harry as Henrietta now stood in front of him. Her soon to be husband. He smiled at her which he returned. They faced the pastor. (A/N: I suck at wedding scenes)

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this man and woman to bind under the holy matronomy"

Draco and Henrietta turned to each other. The vows and.. Lady's First. Henrietta took a deep breathe and looked at Draco directly.

"When we first met was at the stairs of the school where I didnt expect hardships to start for both of us" her gaze went to his steel grey ones. Draco looked at her full of love and admiration as he held her hands in his.

"At first when I saw you, you were handsome but then I saw that you were those stuck up jerks"

Soft laughter errupted from the audience as Draco looked down to the floor.

"But over the years you've changed. And I can never forget that very night. At the Astronomy Tower where we confessed. Without prying eyes. Just you, me, the stars and moon. Even my owl, Luna and Harry's owl, Hedwig" Henrietta spoke with a smile as she looked at Draco.

Then soft hooting came from beside Harry as it was Hedwig. And from beside Snape as it was Luna. The two smiled at the owls.

"I knew from the day I found out about your family condition and while you were on the verge of breaking down. I didnt give up on us or you. I didnt gave up that one day you'd come back. The tears I shed were worth it as you did came back. And that was when you sent a owl when you were only outside the school looking up towards me. I love you, my Slytherin Prince." Henrietta spoke, her eyes shining with tears.

Draco looked at her with love and adoration as he squeezed her hands in his. A few people were already wiping their eyes.

"Henrietta, I have to admit. The first time we met. I thought you were just a weak and shy girl. You never left your brother's side. That is until, I pissed you off one time.." Draco spoke affectionately as he looked into those shining blue orbs that stared onto his steel grey orbs.

Soft chuckles errupted.

"The day you found out. I was shocked you didnt attacked me on sight. You even managed to get pass many obstacles. That night at the Astronomy Tower is special for me as well. You waited and never gave up. The day I sent the owl through the school window was most memorable. I saw yet again your lovely eyes. Your bright smile. And your love for me. I love you, my Gryffindor Princess" Draco spoke, his voice wavering a little. Henrietta blinked her eyes so the tears wont fall.

"Draco Malfoy" the pastor spoke as he looked to Draco, while the both of them didnt notice Harry and Narcissa, Draco's mother stood up and went to the altar.

Harry stood by Draco while Narcissa stood by Henrietta.

"Do you promise to protect and love this woman through sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

Draco looked deeply and lovingly into the blue orbs that had him captivated at first.

"I do"

Draco took the ring from Harry as he took Henrietta hand and slipped on the ring on her finger with a smile towards her.

"Henrietta Potter" the paster looked towards Henrietta. "Do you promise to protect and love this man through sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

Henrietta smiled at Draco as a few tears slipped out of her eyes.

"I do"

Henrietta took the ring from Narcissa as she slipped it on him. Then Harry and Narcissa took their seats again.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Draco smiled as he pulled Henrietta by the waist towards her. Kissing her softly as Henrietta wrapped her arms around his neck. Many cheers errupted inside the room. Draco and Henrietta slowly pulled back.

*

Everyone headed to the reception at the Winter mansion, Narcissa gave to Draco and Henrietta.

~~~~~~

As their honeymoon happened Paris, city of love which Draco didnt mind. And this was their life changing forever....

TBC........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
352 18 17
A girl with royal blood finds herself at Hogwarts because her mother wanted her to learn how to make allies. She has to live up to her mothers reputa...
4.6K 236 35
A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love/romantic story because it is NOT. So pl...
212K 6.8K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...