Rejecting the Alpha

By Kira_t10

I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his m... More

Rejecting the Alpha
Characters/Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Merry Christmas!!!!
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
A/N [Please Read]
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
RECAP / CHARACTERS
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Epilogue
Parker's P.O.V
Queen of Kings [Now Up]
The Demon King's Mate

Chapter Two

698K 25.5K 8.6K
By Kira_t10

I know I just updated yesterday but I was asked to update again so I've decided to. Please feel free to comment and vote!

Everyone in the clearing shifted their gazes to the entrance of the forest towards the extremely large firewood brown colored wolf that I spotted. Power radiated off of it but something seemed different and unusual as I stared at it.

Behind the wolf stood a grey wolf that was just a little smaller along with some other wolves that stood behind the grey one. I'm guessing that the brown wolf is the Alpha and the grey one is the Beta.

"Alpha Parker, so glad of you to join us this evening" Alpha Bryan spoke and the brown wolf nodded before he growled at the wolves behind him who came and stood in front of him. The sound of bones cracking filled the air for a few seconds before it was gone. Instead of a wolf, a man stood up in just wearing a pair of dark washed jeans that hung loosely on his hips. His abs stood out which could make any she-wolf go crazy.

Damn, he's one sexy creature. I could tell from where I was standing that his jaw was well shaped and defined, his nose looked perfect, his hair was a dark black color that was messy and sticking up in an extremely sexy way.

"Welcome" Alpha Bryan stated formally. Alpha Parker nodded and started walking over to him. The strange scent hit my nose again making my wolf go crazy. I looked around cautiously until they landed on Alpha Parker again. I noticed the grey wolf had shifted as well and was standing with his arms crossed by the other wolves.

As he got closer the firewood smell get stronger, that's when I realized it was from him.

"Mate" my wolf growled.

My eyes went wide with horror. Alpha Parker is my mate? I immediately shot my gaze to the ground. This can't be happening. What the hell did I do wrong to deserve this? Why Moon Goddess? I don't even want a mate for crying out loud.

Soon enough Alpha Parker was standing in front of Alpha Bryan, keeping my eyes down I heard him speak, "Alpha Bryan." His voice was so deep and sounded so powerful, cold, and emotionless. My wolf purred at the sound of it. She immediately started putting images in my head of what he could do to us. I scolded her and brushed them away.

"This is my Beta, James Davis" Alpha Bryan said, introducing my father. I kept my head down not wanting to look up.

"Look up" my wolf snapped.

"No" I quickly growled back.

I could feel Irene frown. "Come on, you know you want to" she pleaded. I groaned loudly in my head, "Fine." My wolf cheered in my head making me mentally roll my eyes at her.

I aloud my eyes to drift upward and wasn't paying attention to what my Alpha, my dad, and Alpha Parker was talking about. My dad turned to Alpha Bryan allowing me to quickly sneak a peek at my 'mate'. He doesn't even deserve that title. My wolf growled at that but I ignored her.

My eyes locked with a pair of green eyes that bored straight into mine. I shivered as they stared getting more and more intense. His jaw clenched and then unclenched before he slowly walked towards me. He stopped in front of me. My heart pounded into my chest, fear spread all throughout me. I'm usually not afraid of anything, but this is Alpha Parker we are talking about.

He's Alpha of the strongest pack, terrifying, and worst of all my mate. Why Me? What did I do wrong in life to make me suffer? Was it because of that one time when I secretly took a $100 bill from my mom's purse when I was 7 or that time when I punched my ex boyfriend because he called me girly?

"What's your name?" He asked, his deep voice held so little emotion filled my ears breaking me out of my thoughts. Gulping, I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"This is my daughter, Jasmine" my dad answered for me making me sigh in relief. His eyes were narrowed at Alpha Parker who was staring at me intently with his arms crossed over his perfect chest.

"Mate" he growled lowly making me shiver slightly in delight as the word printed into my mind and lingered through my ears. His voice made my wolf purr. His voice was so low that only my dad and I could hear it. His eyes widened in shock. Immediately he mind-linked me.

"He's your mate?" His voice held a little anger which made my wolf growl slightly.

"Yeah" I muttered, "Apparently."

I blocked off my dad and fixed my eyes back on Alpha Parker who was still staring at me. His eyes were scanning me up and down and were a charcoal black color. Once they reached mine, they turned back to their green color.

He then turns toward my Alpha.

"I have made my decision. Next Monday, my best fighters will come here and train with your pack. Therefore, I have decided on what I will get in return" his voice boomed through the clearing. It held so much power, it could make a full grown man piss himself.

Alpha Parker continued, "And I always get what I want" he spoke loudly. Everyone in my pack just stared at him, fear clearly written all over their faces. They waited patiently for him to continue.

"And I always get what's mine" he continued even more intimidating staring at me when he spoke before looking back at Alpha Bryan who didn't even notice. I shivered but frowned at him.

I felt my dad grab my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed back assuring him that it's ok. I knew that it wasn't ok.

"Alpha Parker, we can discuss this more over dinner in the pack house" Alpha Bryan offered as he led Alpha Parker away towards the pack house. I just stood with my eyes wide as they watched him walk away.

A voice beside me's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "What was that?"

I turned to Anthony. "Uh, n-nothing" I quickly replied not admitting that the Alpha Parker was my mate. Something that I honestly didn't even really want.

Anthony eyed me suspiciously before shrugging it off.

Everyone scattered to their homes once Alpha Bryan dismissed them. Sabrina ran over to m almost tripping in her heels, "Did you see Alpha Parker?" Sabrina was out of breath even though she hadn't had far to go.

I just stared at her blankly, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah."

"Jamie, come on its time for the dinner," Anthony stated from behind me. I turned around and noticed his eyes glazed over meaning he was being mind-linked. Nodding my head I gave Sarina a small smile before turning back to Anthony and following behind him.

.

.

.

Both Anthony and I sat down in our spots. The room was quiet as all eyes were on us. Everyone was already seated. Were we really that much late?

"Jasmine, Anthony glad that you could join us" Alpha Bryan cleared his throat while glancing at us.

"Sorry, Alpha" Anthony responded respectfully.

I felt goosebumps rise on my arms when I felt someone's eyes on me. Looking up from my plate I noticed Alpha Parker already looking at me. A shiver went up my spine but I didn't look away. My 'mate' needs to learn quickly that he has no affect on me...even if it's a lie.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I narrowed mine too. Neither of us looked away.

Why isn't he looking away? I groaned internally.

I bit my lip, a habit I do when I'm nervous or thinking deeply. Parker's eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw before looking away. I smiled in victory but it faded when I realized that his eyes had darkened. It happens when werewolves are 'aroused'.

Anthony leaned towardsme and whispered, "You ok, Princess?" I felt a hand placed on my thigh making me jump a little. A growl erupted from the other side of the table making my heart rate to pick up.

Everyone just stared at Parker with wide eyes. He was fuming and looked like he was ready to kill. Parker's eyes were narrowed on Anthony's hand which was under the table still on my thigh.

Immediately I shoved Anthony's hand off my thigh and started to eat my dinner again like nothing happened.

Irene purred inside my head making me shush her.

Alpha Bryan cleared his throat, "Well, Alpha Parker, what is it that you want to make this deal official?" I glanced up from my food to see Parker looking at Alpha Bryan.

"Yes, I have" Parker stated. He paused for a second," I want..." He then turned his gaze to me.

"Jasmine."

-

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Like I said before, I know I just updated yesterday. This story is posted on my Quotev account, Kiraangel82.

Please checkout my other story Behind the Mask. It is almost completed.

Please:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thank you for reading!

~Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.1K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
795K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
149K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...