It's Complicated

By QueenAquarius11

Can you be in love with more the one person? When Jacei reconnects with an old friend from high school, she... More

All rights reserved
two-move
three-work
four-game night
five-Chillin
six-getting settled
Seven-the meet up
eight-just business
nine-the set up
ten-Regret
eleven-To New Beginnings
thirteen-lost and found
twelve-Mother
Fourteen-party time

one

52 2 0
By QueenAquarius11

'Say it louder, say it louder'

'Who's gonna love you like me, Like me?'

'Say it louder, say it louder'

'Who's gonna touch you like me, like me?'

' Ooh said you wanna be good but you couldn't keep your composure'

'Ooh, said you wanna be good but your begging me to come over'

'Ooh come over'

'Ooh saying who's gonna fuck you like me? Yeah'

I sang to The Weeknds shameless, while laying in the hotel room, on the bed that I booked for an hour. I knew the first time I heard this song he must of knew who I was. He was singing straight into my soul, with his heavenly vocals.

'I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain'

'Im not trying to say it but it's what you became'

' You want me to fix it but it's never enough'

'That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be....'

"You know this song reminds me of us"?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 28.5K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
99.1K 7.8K 83
Cecilia Atwood has lived a life of complete privilege. Her father is a night club tycoon. Her mother has always been the best mother to her and her b...
39.5K 1.5K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
2.3K 70 15
Danii life changes when her mother was murdered. She becomes a hitwoman and gets involved in a interracial relationship with her best friend. Soon, s...