But Then I Met Her | ✓

By 4getmenever

I KNOW THIS IDEA IS OVERUSED We all know Tris's side of the story, but what about Four's? This story will ta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Just A Little Something...

Chapter 14

4.4K 101 3
By 4getmenever

"He did what?"

"He made that Candor transfer dangle over the Chasm for like, five minutes."

"Why?" Shauna asks in complete disbelief, dropping her fork and abandoning her dinner.

"Apparently she'd gotten the shit beat out of her in training and conceded." Lauren shrugs. "I saw them pull her back over when I had to take a Dauntless-born to the infirmary."

"He shouldn't be allowed to do that." Zeke growls, glaring at nothing and stabbing his food with his fork. 

"He can't!" Shauna exclaims. "It's got to be against some rule!"

"Well he's a damn leader. He can get away with whatever-the-hell he wants." I drop my fork and stand up to trash my food. "See you guys later."

They talk to each other about the 'incident' as I leave. I'm pissed at Eric for what he did to Christina. Like he didn't wimp out of a fight against me when we were training as initiates.

I roll my eyes as I walk back to my apartment. Eric is even more of a coward than I am, and I came to Dauntless to escape my father. I'm hoping that I don't have to pair Tris with Peter, Molly, or Drew tomorrow. Those three- and Eric- would pounce on the tiniest weakness, and wouldn't stop hitting until she's either dead or close to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 1.8K 33
Tris is trying to get comfortable in this new relationship. Its all new to her and Tobias. She knows she liked him more than she probably should; tha...
16.3K 444 11
Its a small town, people either leave or dream of leaving. Tris Prior doesn't have the best relationship with social activities. When she started col...
457K 8.8K 29
They're both the same. Fiery attitudes. Heart of pain. Icy glares. They are playing a dangerous game. Fire on fire. How will this love story play o...
154K 3.1K 53
Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly, having a hard time in her new relation...