The Accident // L.T.

Bởi -disorders

Just a love story... ♥ (this was my first fanfic... I wouldn't do it if I were you) Xem Thêm

The Accident
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Filler
Sorry - not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Longish rant
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
New Story
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Ch 97 - Part 1
Ch 98 - Part 2
(Not an update sorry) Important question..
Sequel

Chapter 5

44.1K 804 353
Bởi -disorders

Josilyn Pov

I began to wake up when I I feel my nose being tickled. Like really tickled. I was getting ready to scratch my nose when I caught on. They've done this trick on me way too many times, of course I know what this is. I began to giggle, causing the boys to began to giggle.

"It's working," Niall chuckles.

"It's not gonna work," Louis laughs.

"Shutup Louis, it's going to work," Liam says.

"No, no it won't. I'm warning you. It's not going to work on her anymore," Louis laughs.

"Louis how would you-"

I cut Zayn off when I opened my eyes and smashed the whip cream in his face. I then took my hand and smeared it on Liam's, and then finally, Niall's face. I was getting ready to do the same to Louis and he cringed. But then I realized, he was the only one who predicted correctly.

I smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek, he smiled.

I stood up and began licking the whip cream off of the rest of my fingers. Mmm. Harry then walked in chewing an apple. He took one glance at the boys and spit the apple out, bursting out laughing. I giggled as the apple pieces hit Niall and he looked at Harry with pure disgust.

After I finished washing my hands, I looked at the clock and realized its already 12 something. I came out and screamed at the boys,

"GUYS! Why didn't you wake me up? What'd you do? Drug me? You know we have to go dress, shoe, and jewelry shopping today! You're lucky I took my shower last night!" I exclaim throwing my hands up as I unzip my onesie and grab a random shirt and shorts and quickly slipping them on.

They all groan in unison, making me roll my eyes,

"Didn't we go last week?" Zayn asks

"No, that was the week before the last," I say.

"Do we seriously always have to do this EVERY other Friday? Why can't you just wear one of the dresses you already have instead of buying a new thing everytime?"

"Because HARRY! I can't do that. I like to be unique and wear different things and that's one of the things my people like about me. We've had this discussion,"

"But-"

"Fine, you guys don't HAVE to go this ti-"

"YAY" they scream.

"I'll just pick my own dress," I evilly laugh thinking of that sexy dress that Louis wouldn't let me get last time since it was too 'showy' and 'exposed'.

Louis plopped up, "Ohhh, no! No you won't, I know what you're thinking and no you will not get one of those half naked dresses because you'll just get raped and.. and guys will be all over you and-"

I laugh, "Louis, I won't get raped. Trust me, calm down. It'll just attract a little attention," I smirk jokingly.

"A little? Jo, me, your bestfriend, can barely handle myself when I'm around you on Fridays because you wear sexy dresses already! You, yourself, are sexy. So how do you expect other drunk guys at the club to control themselves when you're wearing even more exposed dresses?" He asks annoyed.

"Jeez Louis calm down, I'm not even at the store yet! I was kind of joking with you" I say even more annoyed, grabbing my purse and walking out of the room.

"Yeah, 'kind of'," he mutters, scoffing as he followed me.

I turn around and push him, "Shut up Louis! You know I would never get a dress like that. I only picked up the dress to see how you would react. Calm down ok. I'd never get a dress where 3/4 of my boobs are out of the dress. I still have a boyfriend ya know," I laugh.

A wave of relief crosses his face and he pushes me back, "You prick," he mutters.

I laugh, "Yeah, I know.. But my prickiness comes from love,"

We got outside and waved to the fans. We decided to sign a few things but I told Louis 15 minutes tops. So, when he began to go overboard and too into it, I just got in the car and made the driver try to leave him but then Louis noticed and ran out to it, sending me a glare as he got inside. I just shrugged and looked out the window, hiding a smile.

"Put on your disguise," I said as I put mine on too.

*30 minutes later*

I was like in the 7th store so far, searching through the racks when Louis leaned on it and began staring at me. At first I acted like I didnt notice but then he just wouldn't look away. I could feel his eyes roaming my body. Like he was just now analyzing all my features or something. It's like his blue eyes were staring into my soul. So I slowly turned my head to him,

"Umm Louis?"

"Hmm?" He asked, finally blinking.

"Can I help you with anything?" I ask slowly.

"No, we're here for you silly," he says chuckling and lightly punching me.

I wrinkle my eyebrows, laughing slightly. Well alrighty then. He confuses me so much some times. Then again, it's Louis I guess.

"Why are you so excited for tonight? I mean, any other Friday you're happy I guess but never this happy. I mean, I haven't seen you this excited to go clubbing since we first began going to the club. What's so special about tonight?"

I tilt my head, "Um... I don't really know. I just felt like tonight was going to be a good night I guess. Plus I'm happy to get wasted," I say laughing slightly.

And because Justin isn't going.

What? Who said that? Not me.

One part of me wants Justin to show up or text or call me, apologizing and for us to go back to the same as we used to be... For him to be the sweet, amazing guy who asked me out 6 months ago.

But the other doesn't.. I don't want the Justin who's always getting into trouble. I don't want the Justin that's always get pulled over, smoking, or trying to get into fights.

Even though that's the one I have right now.

I sigh. A little too loud on accident, actually. And Louis's head turns to me skeptically.

"You ok?"

"I.. umm.. yeah," I weakly smile.

"Getting frustrated with the dresses?" He asks chuckling.

What?

"Aha yeah.. Can't pick one," I say.

Louis smiles and shakes his head, "I'm joking. You're stupid if you think I don't know you after 3 years. I know you're probably thinking about Justin right now, aren't you?"

My mouth parts slightly. I began to laugh to myself. I forgot he could read me like an open book.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later about that though, right now lets get a dress! I'm going to go change into a bunch of dresses and you have to tell me honestly what you think about them," I say as I smile at him and then grab a bunch of dresses and then drag him off to dressing rooms.

He laughs as I throw him into a chair and then I skip off into a dressing room, making sure to lock it because he HAS tried peeking into my dressing rooms before. I take off my clothes and try on the first dress before running out,

He scans it, "too...pink"

I agree. I go back and try on the next one,

"Too shiny.."

Next.

"Too reflective.. Do you WANT to be a disco ball?" He laughs.

Next.

"Too tight," he cringes.

I laugh and playfully shake my butt before running off as I hear him chuckle.

I show him a few more dresses but none of them really stickout to him. I finally pick out this really showy dress that I found earlier to mess with Louis. It actually fits very well but Louis won't like it because the back is completely out and then all of my cleavage and some of the insides of my boobs are showing. Yeah, I can't wait to see Louis's reaction.

I take my time coming out of the dressing room and when I do, Louis is staring off at the wall, deep in thought. I clear my throat and he blinks and looks at me. His eyes widen dramatically as his mouth falls open,

"What the hell is that?!" He exclaims.

I burst into giggles, "What? You don't like it?" I ask innocently.

He remains speechless as I then notice that his little friend turns out to really like my dress, if you know what I mean.

I try my best to hold back my laugh.

Louis throws his hand over his crotch and then glares at me, "get out of that dress," he says flustered.

"What? Why? I seriously really liked this dress! Look, I even get a breeze from the back," I say with fascination.

I then turn around and show him how my entire back is bare and then how the dress gets tighter around my tush. I hear him suck in a breath and I bite my lip to keep in my laughs. I turn around and see him really struggling with himself, like literally, HIS-SELF.

"Josie, I'm serious! Stop playing around, this isn't funny," he says through clenched teeth.

I laugh, "Really? I think it's pretty funny,"

He just shakes his head and turns his head to the left. I laugh and run to the left. He tries to cover his eyes and I then bend over and try my best to remove his hands, peeling his fingers off one by one.

"Jo stoppp!" He exclaims as I finally remove them.

His eyes get wider at his view, "Get your boobs out of my face!" He exclaims painfully as I finally fall onto the floor laughing.

"Excuse me, but we've-" A cute guy worker comes in the room about to say something when his eyes go wide and he slightly gasps. He tries to cover it with a cough though. His name tag reads Chase.

I sit up and try to make eye contact but the guy has trouble keeping his eyes on my eyes though. I clear my throat. His head snaps up,

"Sorry, I.. umm.. you just look familiar. We've gotten complaints about disruptions coming from the dressing room and I was forced to check it out. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything.." He says.

Louis raises his eyebrows at the guy.

"Oh yeah it's fine, we weren't doing anything. Sorry, we'll quiet down," I smile standing up.

He smiles back before leaving the dressing room. But he stops in the doorway and turns to me,

"Nice dress by the way, you should get it," he winks at me before leaving the room.

I giggle like a school girl and Louis clears his throat as if to say 'I'm still here'. And so is his little friend. I began to laugh as I remember our previous actions. Louis stands up,

"Jo, put that dress back because you're sure as hell going to get hit on if you walk out of the house with that on-"

"Aw please Lou. It's just one night.. I just want to wear something different tonight" I pout.

"NO Jo. I'm serious, put it back," he says harshly.

"Now I'll be right back, try not to get flirted with by any of the employees while I'm gone," he says as he jogs off to the bathroom.

"Yeah whatever, have fun," I mutter.

He flips me off before disappearing into the Men's loo.

****** 

I don't know why but its just like so easy to write these chapters lol.... That's why I update like everyday. Maybe a bit too much too. Are the chapters too long? I'm sorry if they are.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow please! <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.2K 633 59
WARNING: this is my very first fanfic & i wrote it when i was literally like 12 and pretended to be a liam gal lmao basically, i wouldn't read it bu...
167K 1.5K 43
This is my first ever story! =)
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
27.7K 779 70
What can I say, it's my first Larry fic ;) If you wanna know more, read on forth. Love you all, -Ness