Neko Love

Bởi ImagineSuite

[Name] found an abandoned cat. But what if the cat is something more?... Disclaimer: I don't own any of the P... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Part One
Chapter 52 Part Two {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 31

1.2K 56 5
Bởi ImagineSuite

    Thank you for stopping by and read. :) 

I recently made a visualization. Please check it out :)

I would like to give a shout out to JosephineHill for voting on my last chapter. I really appreciate it so thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

      Today is finally the day where they would go on a date. [Name] have been stressing out about her work lately and Sebastian offered to take her to the park to get fresh air and just enjoy the fresh air.

" Honey are you ready?" Sebastian called out.

" Yeah, just a few minutes." [Name] replied. [Name] was wearing a simple t-shirt and black tights. Very casual.  She quickly grab her purse and went out of the apartment door. They walked a couple of blocks, the park entrance was at view.

[Name] stare in amazement. She never had time to go to the park because she was so occupied with work. She was the C.E.O after all.

"Do you like this?" Sebastian asks. [Name] had no answer, which made Sebastian worried.

" Honey? Are you okay?"

" Yeah".

" Then why do you look so shocked? and you didn't answer my question." Sebastian pointed out.

"HHahaa... I didn't know there was a beautiful park that is a couple blocks away from our apartment!." [Name] said pouting.

She is so cute doing that. Sebastian thought to himself.

" Well, maybe if you did take a break once a while you could have find out." Sebastian rebutted.

" Yeah yeah." [Name] replied, not caring what Sebastian said, too occupied on the beautiful scene in front of her.

She is not even listening to me. Sebastian thought to himself while shaking his head side to side in disbelief. [Name] took off running. When she got to the entrance she saw the most beautiful place ever.

In the center there was a man made pond with lily pads, next to the pond there was trees and benches. But there was a beautiful flower field behind the statue.  [Name] stare in awe. Everything was magnificent.

" You like it?" Sebastian asked rhetorically. He already know the answer. [Name] turn her head and glare at Sebastian.

" What do you think?" [Name] said. She turn her head back to the view and took some fresh air. Sebastian chuckled humorously.

" This is the best. Really refreshing to watch." [Name] stated.

" It is, love." Sebastian replied.

" What is up with you being so cheesy." [Name] asks while blushing.

" Nothing, just felt like it love." Sebastian replied back teasingly.

" There you go again with your cheesiness!" [Name] accused. Sebastian put his hands up surrendering.

A elderly couple saw this and gushed in awe. " You guys make a good couple." they said.

[Name] flushed at the compliment, and Sebastian put his arm around [Name]'s neck. " Thank you."

" Are you guys married? I see a ring on the girls finger." They said. " N-no not yet." [Name] stutter out. " We are engaged at this moment."

" I really hope you guys have a nice future. Here is a good luck charm, a gift from us." They elderly couple said and gave a shiny stone to [Name] and Sebastian.

" Thank you, we will treasure it." Sebastian said to the elderly couple.

" Well have a good day mate." The elderly couple said and left. The [Name]'s stomach growl stating that she was hungry. Sebastian eyes light up in amusement. " Don't laugh at me." [Name] stated.

" What do you mean? I didn't say or do anything." Sebastian replied.

" You were clearly mocking me with your eyes." [Name] replied back.

" Whatever goes in your world." Sebastian stated. " What do you want to eat?"

" I want to eat nachos and cheese." [Name] replied like a child.

" Anything for you." Sebastian went to the local food cart and order a basket of nachos and cheese. It looks fantastic. There was fresh cheese oozing down on the chips. [Name]'s mouth watered at this sight. She grab the food from Sebastian's hands and ate it all, not letting Sebastian get a taste.

Sebastian was sad that he didn't have a share of the nachos. Well can't blame a girl for being hungry.

" Awe honey, don't look so sad." [Name] gushed out. " There is some left overs if you want."

Sebastian look over and saw only a crumb of chip and there were some cheese on it. " No thank you."

" Don't be sad." [Name] said, and with a sudden boast of confidence she went on her tipi toes and kiss Sebastian on the lips. Sebastian eyes widen. [Name] flushed and run away from him before calling out " I have work to do , thank you honey for the date."

That whole statement left Sebastian blushing very hard right on the spot. Some people heard it and cheer out.

Why do I did that? That was embarrassing, Sebastian is totally going to tease me later on my actions. [Name] thought to herself. I still have work to do, but today's date was great.

-------------------------------------------------to be continued---------------------------------------

 What do you think guys?  Sorry if it is too cheesy , but I tried my best. Thank you for reading this chapter, I really appreciate it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.8K 564 35
You are a cat neko and you are stuck in a pet shop but what happens if one of your heros buy you. Maybe he keeps you or gives you to someone for a pr...
520 43 22
This is the Hanashiro fanfic (Hanako x Yashiro). It's a love story. And no smut and other inappropriate things. I don't own the manga and the anime...
140K 8.7K 42
When quiet Mandy decides to adopt a stray black cat that more or less follows her home, she didn't realize how much it would change her life. From fi...
133K 3.6K 21
During the introduction of the Mukami Brothers to the Sakamaki, a mysterious cat shows up. When the now brothers realize that the feline is indeed mo...