Lovers of the Shadow (Laurenc...

By Cordelia_Silver

you are a young girl, a magicks user. Your skill is infusing magic and music to pacify your enimies and contr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: the nether
chapter 2:Blood Red
Chapter 3: caught
Chapter 4: The Spectator
Chapter 5: Memories
I'm sooo sorry!
Chapter 6: Shadow Crush
My New Book
Chapter 7(Preview)
Announcements
chapter 8
{Preview}
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
10k special; original timeline
Chapter 11 + thank you!
I AM SOOO MAD!!!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13!
Preview
Epilogue
Another book
fan art W.I.P.
WIP 2
Check her out!

future content/ reminder to self

2.2K 69 30
By Cordelia_Silver

Hey! So I just had a brilliant idea. This text is going to be WAY Into the future of this book. Probably in Aph's newest season of Diaries. This is just to remind myself to put this in before I forget this idea. It might not even be in the final book. The song was my insperation.

Your POV

I hide, behind the trees, spying on the former lord's sons. My heart pangs, so this is how Laurence spent his time away for fifteen years, betraying me.... It would be a shame if they were to... somehow disappear. I chuckle at my own idea, Zenix would be proud of me. A familiar presence draws close, bringing myself back to attention. A new emotion forms in my heart, anger. It was him. I turn around, my suspicions proved to be correct, Laurence. Quickly, I run and jump around everywhere, hoping for escape. He is faster than me, however, and manages to grab hold of my wrist.

"Let. Go." The tone of my voice stern and clear. His grip only tightens as he does not respond. A wet tear begins to form, in threatening to roll down my cheek. "I. Said. Let. Go."

"No _____(name), you can't keep running every time I find you," He replies with sadness tainting his voice.

"You love her, don't you? Then go, I'll leave and rid my memories of you and me." The tears begin to roll.

"I love you..."

"Heh, I've heard that many times." I chuckle.

"Then I'll prove it to you...." Before I can respond to anything, Laurence pulls me into his arms and plants a kiss on my lips with his own...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.3K 22
A small transparent boy you met in a large mansion. That's all you really remember. The time you spent together in a haze. You thought it was all a d...
521K 11.1K 78
You are the daughter of the Shadow Lord. Or, at least that's what you're told. You flee from the Nether and end up in the Minecraftia world. A group...
52.5K 1.3K 42
(Y/N)'s old village was taken over by people, no not even people, they were heartless beasts! They slaughtered all of of the villagers living in Daha...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...